• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 30th: PM2019 075 - Cresselia's Midsummer Night's Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Hmmm now cresselia if get caught who will catch it dawn Or chloe I hope it is dawn if cresselia got caught by dawn then it will pave the way for ash to get another legendary or mythical pokemon in the future

Last edited:

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
our filterer already filtered chapter 75 ,and I can only say that it is a disappointment in every way,and I do not speak of captures ,if I had words to describe this chapter, either you hate it or you love it I think
It is okay as I had thought that darkrai will not get caught by ash don't be dissapointed I think already by the end of the series that ash going to get one legendary or mythical atleast i hope which condidates will be suitable for ash in terms of legendary and mythical do you think

D

Deleted member 384931

our filterer already filtered chapter 75 ,and I can only say that it is a disappointment in every way,and I do not speak of captures ,if I had words to describe this chapter, either you hate it or you love it I think
Is it that bad, in what way?

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Wanted to ask the same as do you know what bad is there in the episode apart from darkrai not caught

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Eh I'm not even gonna trust or even take this crap srsly since even if they were accurate previously, still not gonna be enough for me to believe it.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Are people disappointed at this episode because, apparently, Ash didn't caught Darkrai?! Seriously?! This arc is more focused on Koharu and Dawn, and Ash and Goh are there just because they're the protagonists and to help to fight Team Rocket.
I never believed that the lunar duo would get caught anyway
If anyone was truly expecting ash to get Darkrai, their disappointment should only be in themselves

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The lunar duo was never likely getting caught to begin with. There wasn’t even any good indication of such happening, they could go for a shock factor scenario but you have a higher chance of winning a couple hundred from the lottery than that happening. You’re def deluded if you thought the Lunar duo was gonna get captured despite the fact that there was nothing shown that hints at a capture. Like cmon.

Megapixel

when I said that the chapter seemed a little disappointing, I wasn't talking about the captures,I was talking about something else...Something related to dawn and no, again does not have to see a capture, but the " contest"

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
when I said that the chapter seemed a little disappointing, I wasn't talking about the captures,I was talking about something else...Something related to dawn and no, again does not have to see a capture, but the " contest"
At least I hope they show us a quick flashback of the contest part in that way we will be able to see that did dawn have won a grand festival or not as since they had shown iris has become champion it is possible they can show regarding the dawn as well

Last edited:

Blood Red

【推しの子】
inb4 Koharu enters her first contest and handily defeats Dawn
The whole episode is basically leaked anyhow along with tidbits how about the following one and uh... Yeah
First I'm hearing of this. When did this episode 'leak'?

D

Deleted member 384931

No surprise there

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
Alright so the ways this episode can go down, for me that's what'll primarily make or break the episode:

1. Dawn catches Cresselia, which is great cause she's a super experienced trainer and coordinator, and think it'll be well deserved

2. Goh gets it cause...of course...

3. In a suprise twist, Chloe gets it, which I wont know how to process cause on one hand, while she has grown on me, at this point she's an even bigger noob than Goh, and her having Cresselia at this point would in the similar vane as Goh having Suicune, and I can't just be a hypocrite about the whole thing. On the other hand, unlike Goh, she isn't really stepping on any one else's toes, and wouldn't be. In fact I'd see her as similar that Nurse Joy with Latias, where she wouldn't be anything super grandiose.

4. No one gets either Darkrai or Cresselia, and I get on with my day

Status
Not open for further replies.