• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 30th: PM2019 075 - Cresselia's Midsummer Night's Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

Blood Red

【推しの子】

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Okay.
Light Moon leaked the episode.
Let's go.
>Dawn heals Cresselia
>There is a Brock reference/cameo by Dawn. She says how he taught her to heal Pokemon
>TR goes after Cresselia and they attack them
>Ash and Dawn meet at the second half of the episode. They were very excited to see each other again
>They (Ash, Dawn, Goh and Koharu) fight TR back. They get captured but they are saved by Darkrai, Darkrai finishes TR off
>Goh is excited when he sees Darkrai
>Nobody catches Darkrai nor Cresselia, they remain wild
>Everything is resolved Dawn, Ash, Goh and Hoharu sat down and have a chat.
>Dawn contest scene is short. Not sure if they make it to Eterna City. From what I am understanding they don't and Dawn dresses and shows how Chloe a contest performance is. (This one was hard to translate so I might be wrong. Chinese is very hard.)
>The ending of the episode is Ash, Dawn, Goh and Chloe at a beach or lake. We get to see Dawn splashing water on Chloe.

Remember to take those spoilers with a grain of salt. Although LM has been right when she leaked out episodes before. Just a warning.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Okay.
Let's go.
>Dawn heals Cresselia
>There is a Brock reference/cameo by Dawn. She says how he taught her to heal Pokemon
>Ash and Dawn meet at the second half of the episode. They were very excited to see each other again
>They (Ash, Dawn, Goh and Koharu) fight TR back. They get captured but they are saved by Darkrai, Darkrai finishes TR off
>Dawn contest scene is short. Not sure if they make it to Eterna City. From what I am understanding they don't and Dawn dresses and shows how Chloe a contest performance is. (This one was hard to translate so I might be wrong. Chinese is very hard.)
>The ending of the episode is Ash, Dawn, Goh and Chloe at a beach or lake. We get to see Dawn splashing water on Chloe.

Remember to take those spoilers with a grain of salt. Although LM has been right when she leaked out episodes before. Just a warning.
I always take any spoilers with a grain of salt anyways since half of the time or so, spoilers in any ongoing series often have inaccuracies, intentionally hidden facts, and/or misleading crap that ends up being false.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
I always take any spoilers with a grain of salt anyways since half of the time or so, spoilers in any ongoing series often have inaccuracies, intentionally hidden facts, and/or misleading crap that ends up being false.
Do you think this leak will be accurate as before that whatever leaks we have got uptill now has been accurate so far

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Do you think this leak will be accurate as before that whatever leaks we have got uptill now has been accurate so far
Half and Half.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
That's fine.
I don't think they are false (not by LM) at least. It's just she doesn't fully leak the entire episode so as you say there might be some hidden stuff but it's fine if you don't fully believe them. It's up to one.

Durrendal

It's a disgrace that Goh wasn't allowed to capture Cresselia and Darkrai. It had Goh captures written all over it!

Goh has been cheated out of captures that should have been his. Writers are shafting the MC now.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
This is pretty much what I expected so I’m pleased. Absolutely chuffed that they are making referencing back to the DP series snd how important it was that Doc Brock episode is

Soniman

Break the Limit
Okay.
Let's go.
>Dawn heals Cresselia

Bro

Where’s my high touch, knowing that Ash and Dawn might not interact until the last fourth of a two parter (and at least half of THAT will be spent battling TR) makes me big sad

D

Deleted member 384931

Okay.
Let's go.
>Dawn heals Cresselia

Ugh. Seem so crammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.