• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 31: XY037 - Reflection Cave! Ash and Ash Through the Looking-Glass?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
mirror opposite have
a timid ash = -_-
a determined serena = she has a goal, huh
an ahtletic clemont = so maybe this was the clip that we see clemont running well
a ladylike bonnie - she looks the same, meh

all in all i think this is obvious an ash focus episode and clemont, serena & bonnie would probably take a backseat

BlueDragonfangirl

mirror opposite have
a timid ash = -_-
a determined serena = she has a goal, huh
an ahtletic clemont = so maybe this was the clip that we see clemont running well
a ladylike bonnie - she looks the same, meh

all in all i think this is obvious an ash focus episode and clemont, serena & bonnie would probably take a backseat

Still, just think..Will get to see what the X and Y characters could have been like in this episodeXD

I wish instead of chicken version of Ash being shown here they'd give us evil Ash again, either way he'd be the exact opposite of Ash and him stealing Pikachu for his own evil intentions like trying to take over the world with it, that'd make things a little more intresting but whatever.

One of the few episodes I'm looking forward to :D

Edit;

Is Team Rocket really going to be on this one? Wonder what the complete opposite of Team Rocket would be like?

zzz1000120

Still, just think..Will get to see what the X and Y characters could have been like in this episodeXD

I wish instead of chicken version of Ash being shown here they'd give us evil Ash again, either way he'd be the exact opposite of Ash and him stealing Pikachu for his own evil intentions like trying to take over the world with it, that'd make things a little more intresting but whatever.

One of the few episodes I'm looking forward to :D

Edit;

Is Team Rocket really going to be on this one? Wonder what the complete opposite of Team Rocket would be like?

Wobbuffet is comfirmed in to be in the episode so we might get a Mirror-TRio but anything is possible at this point.

nameman

Wobbuffet is comfirmed in to be in the episode so we might get a Mirror-TRio but anything is possible at this point.

I'm okay with a Mirror-TRio as long as it isn't the real thing. We need a big break for a while.

Soniman

Break the Limit
I suddenly care less about this episode, way to drop the ball on that wealth of potential.

I really hope that by "Ash" they mean "Ash and co" and that was just a slip up on their part or something

Last edited:

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I suddenly care less about this episode, way to drop the ball on that wealth of potential.

I really hope that by "Ash" they mean "Ash and co" and that was just a slip up on their part or something

They could be hiding part of the episode, you know. After all, they aren't going to spoil all the episode.

Maybe Real Ash is the first one who jumps inside the mirror to rescue Pikachu and the others follow him later. After all, the only thing we know about the plot are Mirror Ash kidnapping Pikachu and Real Ash meeting the Mirror Group. That's most likely just the beginning of the episode. We still don't know why Mirror Ash kidnapped Real Pikachu, for example, or what is Wobbuffet doing here.

I think there is still a chance for Serena, Clemont and Bonnie to meet their mirror selves. Otherwise, this episode will have a lot of wasted potential.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'm okay with a Mirror-TRio as long as it isn't the real thing. We need a big break for a while.

There's a break this week.. And if you mean a big break from TRio, then speak for yourself.. Episodes without them can get really dull..

In the last weeks episode, Ursaring/Conkeldurr were basically replacing them and it showed..

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

I wouldn't hold my breath on that, Ash needs to get 99% of the screen time because he's the "main character" /sarcasm.
Really if Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont get any focus in this episode I'll be surprised.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that, Ash needs to get 99% of the screen time because he's the "main character" /sarcasm.
Really if Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont get any focus in this episode I'll be surprised.

I still really hope for some Serena development here.

Ideally she would battle her determined mirror self, and that would be the kick in the backside she needs to focus more.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

I'll be devastated if Serena doesn't get anything out of this.. It's the perfect moment to set up some development-thread..

Nah, I'm not really interested in this episode currently..

KKS-Lapras

I'm personally glad they're not going that route. It'll be nice to see a totally different potential side to Ash's personality.

I'm personally glad they're not going that route. It'll be nice to see a totally different potential side to Ash's personality.

Agrees completely.

It would be nice to see ash help timid ash gain confidence. Maybe have ash battle his mirror self

So the two Ashs side by side against a common foe.

Bet timid ash is a hindrance until regular ash gives him an inspirational pep talk

Mirror Pikachu is shiny??

No it's not.

It's just paler then regular Pikachu

This is shiny Pikachu [IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/Shiny/XY/025.png[/IMG139]

Looks nothing like mirror Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.