• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 3rd Hour Special (

Status
Not open for further replies.

soccerstar19

<--- Best Rival Ever
im suprised that it showed it evolve in the preview i hope its even goofier as a gliscor cause it would be funny it better keep tackling ash and ash like runs away from it and it could also just like get out of its poke ball randomly and everyone is looking for it and its like hanging upside down from a tree and its scares who ever finds it by like making a crazy face

Fire_Fan

Watch me burn..
I hope Gligar does stay goofy as it evolves my favorite two scenes in the preview:-

[IMG200]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x112/little_girl25/Untitled-334.png[/IMG200]

[IMG200]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x112/little_girl25/Untitled-33-1.png[/IMG200]

thunderblade12

i think it will..i dont think theres ever been a pokemon to loose its personality after evolving. there have been pokemon to gain a personality after evolving(charmander) but never a pokemon to loose it

Isis-sama

I don't know about that; if you ask me, Torchic and Lombre both had definite personalities before they evolved (maybe not good ones, but they were there) that changed completely after they evolved, Combusken becoming more aggressive and Ludicolo apparently becoming playful and jolly (though we never really got a chance to see it).

Maybe some people think of that as gaining new dimensions, but I see it as changing. Ah well.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Gligar looks happy with Ash.Ash is lucky to have such a good gligar.I hope it keeps his personality.Torchic and Lombre lost theres when they evolved.

dman_dustin

I don't know about that; if you ask me, Torchic and Lombre both had definite personalities before they evolved (maybe not good ones, but they were there) that changed completely after they evolved, Combusken becoming more aggressive and Ludicolo apparently becoming playful and jolly (though we never really got a chance to see it).

Maybe some people think of that as gaining new dimensions, but I see it as changing. Ah well.

I think by losing a personality I think Thunderblade12 meant that they don't even have a personality.

Lombre had a personality as it looked looked like lazy and boring (not usually seen in pokemon) and torchic was a baby in the team who was defended by everyone.
Why is Ash dancing with Gligar? Maybe after evolution it may learn a dance move by this (it would look funny).

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder why Ash isn't just giving the Razor Fang to Gligar. I know it'll evolve in the end, but it seems weird to me.

dman_dustin

Wonder why Ash isn't just giving the Razor Fang to Gligar. I know it'll evolve in the end, but it seems weird to me.

Probably because Gligar can't evolve yet because it's daylight. And to make Gligar look more adorable and kid-like. I also think Ash is just waiting until Gligar thinks about it for awhile (because if Ash just got it Gligar wanting it seems to rash on Gligar's part).

uber gon

Accept Change
Probably because Gligar can't evolve yet because it's daylight. And to make Gligar look more adorable and kid-like. I also think Ash is just waiting until Gligar thinks about it for awhile (because if Ash just got it Gligar wanting it seems to rash on Gligar's part).

I suppose, but from the looks of it Gligar has made up his mind.

Gligar is confident to evolve and become powerful but Ash is thinking about it as to let Gligar evolve or not. This is reverse of Pikachu case where Ash is ready but Pikachu keeps on thinking (the first time).

uber gon

Accept Change
Gligar is confident to evolve and become powerful but Ash is thinking about it as to let Gligar evolve or not. This is reverse of Pikachu case where Ash is ready but Pikachu keeps on thinking (the first time).

Which kinda stinks, I know Pikachu will NEVER evolve, but it would've been SO cool to see Ash with a Raichu and a Gliscor.

Prominence

You can't compare those situations. With Pikachu, Ash was inexperienced, and didn't relize a Pokémon might not want to evolve. Now he has released that (the whole Bulbasaur-affair), so that's why he is a little cautious.

I'm glad one of Ash's pokes is evolving. I'm sick and tired of those basic forms: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Totodole, Cyndaquil and Corphish. Ash's Sinnoh Pokémon need to evolve at least once, IMO. 5 basic Pokémon is enough.

uber gon

Accept Change
You can't compare those situations. With Pikachu, Ash was inexperienced, and didn't relize a Pokémon might not want to evolve. Now he has released that (the whole Bulbasaur-affair), so that's why he is a little cautious.

I'm glad one of Ash's pokes is evolving. I'm sick and tired of those basic forms: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Totodole, Cyndaquil and Corphish. Ash's Sinnoh Pokémon need to evolve at least once, IMO. 5 basic Pokémon is enough.

Yeah, now all he needs is a couple more evolutions and I think Ash is set for 80% of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.