• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 3rd Hour Special (

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemaster95

King of pirates

pokemaster95

King of pirates
If there at MR.Backlots mansion already then that prbly means that soon after the movie Ash would prbly battle Fantina for his badge.That means the writters are rushing Ash's Gym battles a little bit.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Durden: Oh yes, it is there, maybe I should've mentioned it ^^"

You can see by the way I phrased everything, though, that I was merely making a summary of the summary of the summary.

Hm, I love these kinds of sentences 8D

Ergo, the summary the PokeAni guy posted was not the original copy/pasted word by word - it was phrased in his own words. I half translated it, half summarised it ;)

You are right that I should add it though, as some people deem the location of each episode very important.

EDIT: Voila.

Dax

Legend
I'm totally hyped by knowing Dawn is the one focused on the Swinub episode. I don't want that thing to go to Brock, never ever.

Second while I'm not Gary's biggest fan if he helps Gligar to evolves then I can like him.:D

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
So...are you dipsticks still refusing to believe that Movie 11 screen and the two posters as hard evidence of Swinub's capture and Gligar's evolution?

A continuing trend of Swinub devouring everything in sight could prove entertaining, even though they already did it with Wurmple.

Don't we have a topic that was just created asking where Gary had disappeared to? Speak of the devil. The brain trauma from the recent Paul battle means its concussion from Gliscor's claw has had some lasting effects, further proving my point that DP081 was not filler material.

EDIT: Wait...all the way from Pastoria to Backlot's in one episode, then all the way back to Lake Valor in the next?

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well to me the Swinub epiosde sounds a lot like a mixture of many previous episodes like the one in which Ash caught Snorlax in Kanto, then the Gulpin episode in the Hoenn & the one in which May caught Munchlax.
As for the Gligar episode it would be sort of a new thing, Ash asking Gary's help to solve Gligar's problem.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Oh...hmm, yeah, guess this pretty much confirms Dawn gets Swinub.

Yeah, I can make that statement from the summary alone.

I'm guessing the episode after this might go ahead and give us some new OP animation for the cast change. Or maybe a new ending all toghether.

A continuing trend of Swinub devouring everything in sight could prove entertaining, even though they already did it with Wurmple.
Sounds like a certain Coordiantors Pokemon which Gravy despises but I adore. >:0

Yay for these episode titles. I like how Swinub has something interesting about it and how it's a glutton. Looks like a great addition for Dawn's team.

As for the Gary episode, that seems awesome too. Weird how there's a thread here about Gary not appearing lately...now he is. And not only that, but Gligar is finally evolving and I'm excited for that. I wonder if Ash's new Gliscor will learn any new attacks once evolved? But yeah, both the Swinub and Gliscor episodes are going to be episodes I can't wait to see!

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Im Glad Gary is coming back.Gary is Ash's biggest rival.
This reminds me of the 1 hour special in Christmas 2006.Two of the main Characters get new pokemon Two episodes straight.Only this time it's not 2 Evolution straight in a row.
I also wonder if Gary will mention If he is participating in the Sinnoh league.It would be kinda cool if he was getting gym badges.

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
i think gary will be talking about his new discoveries since they last seen him....i hope dawn dosnt expect Gary to say a Poem this time though lol

Durden: Oh yes, it is there, maybe I should've mentioned it ^^"

You can see by the way I phrased everything, though, that I was merely making a summary of the summary of the summary.

Hm, I love these kinds of sentences 8D

Ergo, the summary the PokeAni guy posted was not the original copy/pasted word by word - it was phrased in his own words. I half translated it, half summarised it ;)

You are right that I should add it though, as some people deem the location of each episode very important.

EDIT: Voila.

Aha, then I understand. xD
He also mentioned that he was waiting for Newtype website to be updated, so keep an eye there so we can get the ADs too. I'm crying now since Takeda is (probably) getting the gym battle :(

Last edited:

Joshehh

Sounds pretty good to me, Swinub sounds like it should be an interesting character and Gary is always good to see. I'm confused as to why they are at Valor though, isn't that really out of the way from Backlot? Or am I getting my geography confused.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
I wonder if Gary has any new pokemon.Electrivire Blastoise,Umbreon,Dodrio.Are cool and all but another pokemon for Gary would be cool.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
One thing I'd like to add is that if this does indeed signify Ash's victory against Wake (and it doesn't necessarily), I'm hoping we get a future appearance or two from our good luchador. It'd be a shame for such a potentially wacky character to get screwed with only two episodes when the previous 3 leaders got twice as many.

Also, Mr. Backlot needs to ramble about himself and ask how envious the gang is of him, just like in the games.

Dax

Legend
Aha, then I understand. xD
He also mentioned that he was waiting for Newtype website to be updated, so keep an eye there so we can get the ADs too. I'm crying now since Takeda is (probably) getting the gym battle :(

Wasn't deformed Pikachu doing Iron Tail in the preview enough proof?:p

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Woo, two exciting episodes on the cards.
I'm also looking forward to the next time Satoshi sees Shenji, just for the fact they will both have Gliscors :p

pokemaster95

King of pirates
I think by the time Ash and Shinji meet again Shinji would have let Gliscor go.

Status
Not open for further replies.