• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 3rd Hour Special (

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderblade12

cool.

what i gather so far:

- ash wins against wake on his first try
- the austrailian magazine is telling the truth, which means we will see a filler about a super model lopunny and ash vs aaron sometime in the near future
- dawn gets her swinub here, there was a mamoswine badge posted on the main site a few days ago..guess that means swinub will fully evolve?
- there was also a leafeon badge..anyone think that could mean anything?
- ashs old rival will be helping ash defeat his new rival in some way..i knew gary would help him with his paul problems
- the first post mentioned bastiodon..could it be garys? he was in the episode about sheildon..
- gary will hear about paul..i wonder if paul will be in this episode. gary vs paul? gliscor vs gliscor? pauls gliscor goes bye bye?

MLock47

cool.

what i gather so far:

- ash wins against wake on his first try
- the austrailian magazine is telling the truth, which means we will see a filler about a super model lopunny and ash vs aaron sometime in the near future
- dawn gets her swinub here, there was a mamoswine badge posted on the main site a few days ago..guess that means swinub will fully evolve?
- ashs old rival will be helping ash defeat his new rival in some way..i knew gary would help him with his paul problems
- the first post mentioned bastiodon..could it be garys? he was in the episode about sheildon..
- gary will hear about paul..i wonder if paul will be in this episode. gary vs paul? gliscor vs gliscor? pauls gliscor goes bye bye?

i think it would be awesome if gary had bastiodon. gary beats paul. gary using bastiodon paul using gliscor. paul releases gliscor and gary takes it. i know its been done with chimchar. but we wouldnt see gliscor that much would we? that would make garys final team badass.

;009;;197;;466;;411;;472;

paul is bound to release gliscor since we know ash will get one. also a turtwig/grote/torterra vs torterra is also on the cards.
if the bastiodon vs gliscor battle doesnt happen i hope its an electivire vs magmortar duel.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Well I don't think Gary will give a care about paul or Paul wont give a care about Gary.There in 2 different areas of pokemon raising.And I doubt Ash would mention paul.
And why would Gary help Ash beat paul.^^^^

Anyway...

I'd like to give my opinion on that Swinub episode. :3 It looks like Swinub will be a Pokémon that loves food... Just like May's Munchlax.

soccerstar19

<--- Best Rival Ever
Wow, I didn't expect the titles until tomorrow o.o I guess someone got one of the magazines earlier because he subscribed it or something.

DP084: The Gluttonous Swinub at Mr. Backlot's!

* I don't know whether it's only one Swinub or multiple ones, but I'll just assume it's only one here: A Swinub constantly shows up at Mr. Backlot's (the garden I guess) and eats away all the Poffins. Dawn tries to stop it by making her own Poffins for the Swinub.

DP085: Gligar! Wings of Friendship!!

* Ash continues his training with Gligar, but finds out it has become a little fearful of battles since the battle against Paul. The group meets Gary at Lake Valor again, and Ash asks Gary to help him solve the problem with Gligar. After many failed attempts to have Gligar fight properly again, Gary takes out a certain item to banish its fear...

i find this funny that gary is in this ep seeing as people were just mentioning him over the weekend, and are this ep in the right order because Lake Valor is the lake the Wallace Cup took place correct so why would they go past the lake to BackLots mansion and then back to the lake i think this is hinting towards what some people said about Ash being mentored by Gary around the league, i also find it weird that it takes gligar to evolve into the pokemon it fought last to get back into fighting ( i can't wait to see gligar in the ep ) i hope gary has new pokemon i dont care if there not from this region i can really see him with most of the hohen pokemon especially metagross ( he might be the debut of magamotor )

Mayziken

Advanceshipping<3
cool.
there was a mamoswine badge posted on the main site a few days ago..guess that means swinub will fully evolve?

It is also an Cresselia badge and a badge with Shaymin's Sky form, so i don't think the Mamoswine and Leafeon badge mean anything

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Gary has

Electrivire,Blastoise,Umbreon,Dodrio.Those are the pokemon he has thunderblade12

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Gary has

Electrivire,Blastoise,Umbreon,Dodrio.Those are the pokemon he has thunderblade12

PeteDHeat

The badges dont mean anything. Dawn will capture swinub, Gligar will evolve and i doubt paul will be in the episode. The idea of gary having a bastiodon is very likely to happen and Paul getting Rid of his Gliscor make sence also. Does Ash meeting Aaron means that ahs could be getting a Egg that contains a Riolu? Hmmm

pokemaster95

King of pirates
The badges dont mean anything. Dawn will capture swinub, Gligar will evolve and i doubt paul will be in the episode. The idea of gary having a bastiodon is very likely to happen and Paul getting Rid of his Gliscor make sence also. Does Ash meeting Aaron means that ahs could be getting a Egg that contains a Riolu? Hmmm
E4 member Aaron not Aaron from the 8th movie.

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
I'd like to give my opinion on that Swinub episode. :3 It looks like Swinub will be a Pokémon that loves food... Just like May's Munchlax.
That's not an opinion, that's stating a fact and then connecting it to a previous episode.

Anyways, Ginga-dan nut that I am, I really hope that Ash being at Lake Whatever means we'll be seeing Saturn again in the episodes after these. Though I'm not sure how that would work out with the movie and all.

uber gon

Accept Change
So Dawn will probably get a Munchlax rip-off of a pig. Well that doesn't seem so bad.

Wonder if Ash will have objections about evolving Gligar through the Razor Fang. I'm sure he will feel a little agitated about the idea at first.

thunderblade12

ughhh

swinub will more than likely evolve all the way..why else have a random johto pokemon on the 4th generation main team... oh yes, it has a 4th gen. evolution!

im hoping that the "glutton" evolving into a massive beast doesnt make people start speculating that mays muchlax will evolve

-both swinub and munchlax are gluttons
-both evolve into giant pokemon
-both are owned by coordinators

uber gon

Accept Change
ughhh

swinub will more than likely evolve all the way..why else have a random johto pokemon on the 4th generation main team... oh yes, it has a 4th gen. evolution!

im hoping that the "glutton" evolving into a massive beast doesnt make people start speculating that mays muchlax will evolve

-both swinub and munchlax are gluttons
-both evolve into giant pokemon
-both are owned by coordinators

Heh, maybe Dawn will CONSTANTLY use Mamoswine as a mode of transportation.:p

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario

>_>

Gliscor better be cool. Otherwise, I won't be too happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.