• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 3rd Hour Special (

Status
Not open for further replies.

richard

Fire Master
I hope the 1 hour special is true. I can't to see Swinub and Gligar getting a little more screentime before evolving?:)

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Wow, I didn't expect the titles until tomorrow o.o I guess someone got one of the magazines earlier because he subscribed it or something.

DP084: The Gluttonous Swinub at Mr. Backlot's!

* I don't know whether it's only one Swinub or multiple ones, but I'll just assume it's only one here: A Swinub constantly shows up at Mr. Backlot's (the garden I guess) and eats away all the Poffins. Dawn tries to stop it by making her own Poffins for the Swinub.

DP085: Gligar! Wings of Friendship!!

* Ash continues his training with Gligar, but finds out it has become a little fearful of battles since the battle against Paul. The group meets Gary at Lake Valor again, and Ash asks Gary to help him solve the problem with Gligar. After many failed attempts to have Gligar fight properly again, Gary takes out a certain item to banish its fear...

Edit: Oops, beaten ^^" Sorry for causing trouble, Durden x_x

Last edited:

black_webs

good to hear Gary is making his third appearance in the sinnoh saga. Will definitly be a interesting hour special. I just hope dawn successfully evolves that swinub into a mamoswine or I'll be dissapointed in the writers :(

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
good to hear Gary is making his third appearance in the sinnoh saga. Will definitly be a interesting hour special. I just hope dawn successfully evolves that swinub into a mamoswine or I'll be dissapointed in the writers :(

Isn't this supposed to be Gary's 2nd appearance in Sinnoh? Anyway, I am real happy to see Gary back though.

Rave

Banned
Well, this will surely help out the whole mess about how certain pokemon didn't end up being evolved and whatever come time when the movie comes around.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Both episodes will be rushed, and will therefore be letdowns.

However, the fact there's that Mamoswine badge thing in the update pretty much confirms the hog will evolve all the way. Now we just need to pray that Beelzeplup evolves shortly after the movie...

pokemaster95

King of pirates
So today is a good day.

Its confirmed Ash beats Wake on the First try.
Dawn Catches swinub in Backlots trophy garden.
Gary helps Ash evolve Gligar.

Which pokemon fan doesn't like this news.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Both episodes will be rushed, and will therefore be letdowns.
Rushed? You guys do realize the episodes are made probably months ahead, and by the time Gliscor and Swinub were put in the Movie 11 trailers they probably had these episodes done and made.

But anyway...Gary, huh? That's cool.

And I'm dissapointed the episode wasn't about a caveman eating Swinub like the translation made it seem. :)
Seems Swinub will be a glutton. That's cool.

DP085: Gligar! Wings of Friendship!!

The group meets Gary again,

A bit curious, shouldn't Lake Valor be in that sentence? The other guy translated it as "Ash meets Gary again at Lake Valor after a long separation." :)

scissorX

Glad to see Swinub's going to have a bit of a personality; Dawn's team isn't exactly blessed with it so far...

As for Gary, that's awesome. Despite what a lot of people say I still really rate him as a character and am curious of where the writers are going with his involvement in DP. Like many of you I really hope he faces Paul somewhere down the line.

This Australian magazine is turning out to be fairly accurate - where on earth is it getting its sources from?!

Status
Not open for further replies.