• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 5th: SM81 - The Young Flame of Alola! The Birth of Royal Satoshi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Nebby's screaming was never stated to literally be Supersonic. Rotom likened it to Supersonic, but the only move Nebby was ever explicitly stated to have pre-evolution was Teleport.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I'm not even sure it's Fire Punch just yet... even still all these Fire Moves mean no Z-Crystal anytime soon

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Actually.... him learning Fire Punch now would make sense if he's evolving, it could replace Fire Fang and Incineroar are more wrestler-like than catlike so it wouldn't make sense for him to still have Fire Fang.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I'd rather he not lose Fire Fang.

It was the last thing Stoutland taught to it. It's basically a memento.

uber gon

Accept Change
Is it too much too hope it’s Flare Blitz?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
But then there's Incineroar which uses a kicking move with flames that looks like Blaze Kick even though it can't learn Blaze Kick. The closest thing it will be to one of its moves it already learns is Darkest Lariat but that and Torracat's punch move may as well be an improvisation of their moves in their moveset.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
But then there's Incineroar which uses a kicking move with flames that looks like Blaze Kick even though it can't learn Blaze Kick. The closest thing it will be to one of its moves it already learns is Darkest Lariat but that and Torracat's punch move may as well be an improvisation of their moves in their moveset.

Kicking move? Are you referring to when it attacks Pangoro?

That's just Torracat using Flame Charge.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Kicking move? Are you referring to when it attacks Pangoro?

That's just Torracat using Flame Charge.
Yeah, that is the moment in the preview when Incineroar attacks Pangoro with a kicking move.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
That could be Trash or double kick.
All and all I doubt Torracat is learning a move it can't even learn at all.
I wager it's Fire Pledge or Outrage
Well we'll wait and see but I personally doubt it will be those moves because they contain a flame element, unless they combine moves of their own moveset, which is something I've never heard before.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Oh, nice. Burnet is holding Poiple. Never noticed. I like how, instead of showcasing Alola Pokemon, all of the antagonists' Pokemon are related to Kanto Pokémon. (IK 2 are Alola Forms.) Well Evil Hotel Guy does interfer at some point.

I just had a small hope that Ash would get an Incinium Z. #HopeforAsh&Incineroar

andrewscott48209

Saw the second preview for this episode, and forgive my language, but holy hell, they had Magmorter on the top rope, with two or three other Pokémon having Incineroar pinned down, then in comes Torrecat with a flame charge to knock Magmorter off the top of the ring. This episode screams WWE all over.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
already sunday and still no titles? Given how we're not getting a voice cast list due to the skip next week, I'm kinda expecting something like what happened for 44

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
already sunday and still no titles? Given how we're not getting a voice cast list due to the skip next week, I'm kinda expecting something like what happened for 44
I expect we'll get it a day or two before episode 81 airs.

Status
Not open for further replies.