• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 7th: SM129 - Brawl! Battle Royal 151!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zariful

So Hiroki is using Mudbray in the second preview. Looks like he makes the top 16.
I’m really baffled as to why they had 15 competent people in the top 15, then this guy. And I genuinely do think Samson Oak is more competent. But that makes me a bit angry that Plumeria or someone won’t be there.

Red and Blue

I’m really baffled as to why they had 15 competent people in the top 15, then this guy. And I genuinely do think Samson Oak is more competent. But that makes me a bit angry that Plumeria or someone won’t be there.
This does make me wonder who defeats Plumeria in the Battle Royal. If it's someone like Illima or Kiawe it gives Guzma reason to want to destroy them later in the League

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member

Hiroki can use Z-Moves. Acerola, Kahili, Plumeria...to our knowledge, they can't.

The only character who made it to Top 16 without Z-Moves is Guzma.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
It's because he's voiced by one of the Pokenchi hosts, isn't it?

Red and Blue

Hiroki can use Z-Moves. Acerola, Kahili, Plumeria...to our knowledge, they can't.

Acerola can still use Ghostium Z before losing. Not like anyone else can use it at the moment.

I think another reason Hiroki made the top 16 is that he is minor enough were you can just speed through his match without taking time away from Jessie and James in 131. Just show Kiawe taking out Pyukumukyu in a few seconds

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Samson Oak can't as far as we know. Also, we don't know the 3 remaining spots (gladion, lillie, and kiawe are the most likely, but one of the classmates could also get eliminated)

Red and Blue

Samson Oak can't as far as we know. Also, we don't know the 3 remaining spots (gladion, lillie, and kiawe are the most likely, but one of the classmates could also get eliminated)
We already know that Sophocles, Mallow, and Lana made the top 16. Assuming the three you mentioned take the last three spots then the sixteen trainers are set

Zariful

Okay if the league is only going to be one v one battles, I better see ash work his butt off in every single fight. But that does raise a question though. If their intent was only to do 1 v 1 battles. Why give trainers like Hau and Guzma Raichu and Scizor?

Hanto

Water Addiction
I would LOL if Hiroki is our future Alola League Champion

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Meanwhile I'm still confused about how Acerola is fighting using a ghost lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.