• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 7th: XY&Z033 - Mega Sceptile VS Raichu! I Received Some EXP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
POKEMON FAN:

http://i.imgur.com/tTnwArx.jpg

Super powerful opponents appear one after another at the Kalos League!

The Kalos League, where people battle powerful opponents that have all won their way through 8 Gyms, now begins! Who will Ash's opponents be!? Who will his rivals be!? Let us present the battles worth paying attention to!

We'll attack them with all our might!!

http://i.imgur.com/JTdgeYA.jpg

A massive gathering of mega evolved Pokémon!!
Mega Evolution is a mysterious force only the exceptional people that are emotionally connected to their Pokémon can use! The battles fought by the competitors that have mastered this power... are likely to be enormously fierce!!

Shota's Sceptile mega evolves as well!!
Shota gathered 8 badges before Ash, and won against him in battle once as well. His partner Sceptile is now able to mega evolve as well!
*Since its typing is Grass/Dragon, this increases the power of "Dragon Claw" as well!

There are other mega evolved Pokémon as well!!
There are other competitors with mega evolved Pokémon in addition to Alan and Shota! Which of them will Ash go up against...?
Mega Absol: Its speed and attack power serve as its weapons! Ayaka's partner!
Mega Garchomp: The partner of Louis, who also battled Alan once.

http://i.imgur.com/o6OIV9I.jpg

Aim for league victory!

"I will definitely win my way through!!"

What is Ash's strategies!?

No matter who he battles, Ash always has a firm attitude! As always, he pushes forward with all his might! His strategies for winning the league are none other than these:

Strategy 1: Ash Greninja guarantees victory!!
Ash Greninja can easily pin down the opponent, the limit of its super power being not yet known! Are there really no Pokémon out there that that win against it!?
*The giant "Water Shuriken" on its back roars for action!

Strategy 2: His 6th partner arrives!!
As Ash wins his way through the Kalos League, he reaches the point where he has to fight a 6-on-6 full battle. Ash currently has 5 Pokémon on hand. By adding one more Pokémon, his ultimate team is complete!

---

"Fierce fights happen one after another in the Kalos League. Shota and Tierno go up against each other over a place in the semifinals. Shota has also made a personal analysis of Tierno, who specializes in a rhythm strategy that uses dancing to stay in sync with his Pokémon, and makes full use of it as he goes up against him. Both of them fight furiously with neither giving an inch, and the battle eventually comes down to the last Pokémon on each side. But then Ash and his friends spot something... but what?"

---

"Tierno and Shota have to fight each other over a place in the semifinals. Tierno specializes in a rhythm strategy that uses dancing to stay in sync with his Pokémon, and Shota is making full use of the personal analysis he has made. Each of them utilize their own unique style of battling and are fighting evenly, so the outcome of the match can't be foreseen until it's over."

Last edited:

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Sceptile looks absolutely BADA** with that bandana

I'm rooting for you Shota, Tierno is a damn fool for using Raichu against a Lightningrod user

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Sceptile looks absolutely BADA** with that bandana
I know right? Reminds me of a Mystery Dungeon garment, it looks really fly~

I'm rooting for you Shota, Tierno is a damn fool for using Raichu against a Lightningrod user
Well, Shouta's going to most likely win but still I'm pretty excited for this battle regardless. Tierno and Shouta are both nice guys so I couldn't root for either to lose but seeing them facing each other, finally meeting, interacting, both having a go at each other with all their might is going to slay so hard. If this truly is just a 1vs1 then I guess we won't be seeing Kamex battle, not that I mind since we've seen it a lot buuut it is his ace, plus why go to the trouble of revealing his dancing team in Numeil's evolution episode if we weren't going to even see one of them fight? I'm hoping for three on three here personally, as unlikely as it might sound, a whole episode for just a 1vs1 would feel odd. I'm banking on 3vs3, Kamex, Raichu and Kapoerer face off against Peroream, Jukain and Bloster. Shouta's an strategic, intelligent trainer and Tierno's a skilled dancer, I'm super excited to see how they oppose one another. Two trainers, two different techniques, two speedy Pokemon, seems like it'll be a pretty epic battle. I'm looking forward to what "EXP." Shouta gains from the battle, fighting a trainer with an innovative rhythm style like Tierno is gonna be good.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
so they're making it sound like ash is bringing a reserve to fill in the 6th spot. that's so weird to me honestly like why didn't they just give him a sixth capture a while ago? like some time after catching noibat

satoshigekkouga

Well, Shouta's going to most likely win but still I'm pretty excited for this battle regardless. Tierno and Shouta are both nice guys so I couldn't root for either to lose but seeing them facing each other, finally meeting, interacting, both having a go at each other with all their might is going to slay so hard. If this truly is just a 1vs1 then I guess we won't be seeing Kamex battle, not that I mind since we've seen it a lot buuut it is his ace, plus why go to the trouble of revealing his dancing team in Numeil's evolution episode if we weren't going to even see one of them fight? I'm hoping for three on three here personally, as unlikely as it might sound, a whole episode for just a 1vs1 would feel odd. I'm banking on 3vs3, Kamex, Raichu and Kapoerer face off against Peroream, Jukain and Bloster. Shouta's an strategic, intelligent trainer and Tierno's a skilled dancer, I'm super excited to see how they oppose one another. Two trainers, two different techniques, two speedy Pokemon, seems like it'll be a pretty epic battle. I'm looking forward to what "EXP." Shouta gains from the battle, fighting a trainer with an innovative rhythm style like Tierno is gonna be good.

I'm with you on this, really looking forward to this battle.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
I doubt he was privy to the info of Shouta having a Mega

I meant using electric attacks once Sceptile mega evolves

I know right? Reminds me of a Mystery Dungeon garment, it looks really fly~

Yeah, I hope it's for the 2nd round, hopefully we'll see Hitmontop battling after so long!

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
I'm so happy these past title were false. Things seemed way too rushed with Team Flare arc. already having conclusion. NOW, this is where things get interesting! League, at last!

dman_dustin

I'm so happy these past title were false. Things seemed way too rushed with Team Flare arc. already having conclusion. NOW, this is where things get interesting! League, at last!

Team Flare Arc is too rushed?

But the league being rushed is fine?

League > Team Flare Climax (in my opinion)

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Not entirely happy the league is starting before the Team Flare Climax. But I'm glad Astrid's in the league.

I'm kind of guessing the Team Flare climax will interrupt the League? Alain obviously wasn't collecting badges last we knew, so he's probably here on Lysandre's orders to lay down the groundwork for Team Flare's plans, or gather energy from all the Mega Evolutions that just sprung out of the woodwork, or something like that.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Goodra confirmed? 6th spot member, I don't know who else could come. Doubt they'd bring a random reserve unless yet another Charlie joins the league.

I prefer TF to battles against friends. Ash doesn't know anything about them yet except that they're bad guys, neither does Alan (even though he is working for them). Having him turn on Lysandre now would be far too early.

Wow! Can't believe the league is starting this soon! I'm guessing this will be Sawyer vs. Tierno? Can't wait to finally see Mega Sceptile! Also, judging from what was said about Ash's 6th pokemon, I'm assuming Goodra will be Gliscor'd while Ash uses his 5-Mon Band for the non-full battles

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Strategy 2: His 6th partner arrives!!
As Ash wins his way through the Kalos League, he reaches the point where he has to fight a 6-on-6 full battle. Ash currently has 5 Pokémon on hand. By adding one more Pokémon, his ultimate team is complete!

-

No reserved are pretty much confirmed...

dman_dustin

I'm seeing the title as well as other titles, they seem insistent on focusing on the other rival's battles. The Pokemon league is ASH'S competition, does he really need to be SCREWED over YET again because the Pokemon league cannot just be about Ash. Because apparently we need to see Sawyer defeating likely Tierno.

Thank you writers. I wanted to see Ash battle Tierno, not you to bring in a rival LAST moment because you stopped caring about development.

Same with Bianca and Barry, why introduce them as rivals if they don't ever get ANY satisfying climatic battle.

I'm kind of guessing the Team Flare climax will interrupt the League? Alain obviously wasn't collecting badges last we knew, so he's probably here on Lysandre's orders to lay down the groundwork for Team Flare's plans, or gather energy from all the Mega Evolutions that just sprung out of the woodwork, or something like that.

If the Pokemon league were to be interrupted, team flare Arc happens and the Pokemon League restarts all over again, I would be PERFECTLY happy with that.

However, OF course that WON'T happen, and after Ash loses (quickly), THEN Team Flare will interrupt JUST after the champion is crowned.

Xuxuba

It wasn't rushed, au countraire, they even made him lost to the 8th gym leader for the first time, stretching out his badge quest even more.
The only thing lacking is the fillers and i'm glad they are not going to have a bunch of fillers before the League, that is how it should be everytime.

Besides, Team Flare barely appeared, they deserve more focus before having their finale. That'll give Ash something to do after the League.

Juliuske

Strategy 1: Ash Greninja guarantees victory!!
Ash Greninja can easily pin down the opponent, the limit of its super power being not yet known! Are there really no Pokémon out there that that win against it!?
*The giant "Water Shuriken" on its back roars for action!

"Are there really no Pokémon out there that that win against it!?"

ummm this kinda look bad for me

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Sighs...the least they could of done was have Tierno use Mega Blastoise smh....seriously these writers can't write rivals to save their lives.

dman_dustin

It wasn't rushed, au countraire, they even made him lost to the 8th gym leader for the first time, stretching out his badge quest even more.

I wasn't talking about the badge quest. I was specifically referring to the League.

The Team Flare Climax hasn't happened yet, which means the league is LIKELY going to be very rushed to squeeze it in. I would've preferred the Climax first then a long league, then whatever episodes after before Sun and Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.