• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 7th: XY&Z033 - Mega Sceptile VS Raichu! I Received Some EXP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickdt

So Tierno reaches the QF.

First i was pissed he was not battling Ash. Knowing he reaches QF... its ok.

Ofrea123

so if ash beats shota he is in the finals? So its either alain or ash champion ~.~

Edit: Of course they might face off in the quater finals but the chances are so slim... espcially with astrid in the league

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
pokeleague.jpg

if you can see it, Im not sure if it's too small (hard to get under 19kb) but anyways this is how I see the league going based on evidence.

Also Lucas = garchomp trainer as I didn't know his real name.

Mike999246

What's the bets Ash sees that mega Sceptile has lightning rod and still zaps him with Pikachu's electric moves due to being forgetful when he battles Sawyer? .-.

If this were dumbash from previous seasons I'd say 100% but this is XYZ Ash we're talking about, Pikachu probably is either knocked out by this point or Pikachu loses due to ash knowing it can only use Iron Tail and Quick Attack, whilst Mega Scep can use Leaf Storm, Bullet Seed, all of which are ranged moves that the Pika cant use cause of Lightning Rod, but then Greninja will just come in and win

Mike999246

Mega Sceptile making it's first appearance here is good. It probably has a combination of Leaf Blade, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide and Aerial Ace. Raichu is likely to go down fairly quickly and possibly the same for the second pokemon. Tierno's Blastoise might provide a challenge if it mega evolves but would eventually lose.

Hahahaha no.

It'll most likely have these moves
-Leaf Storm (100% conf.)
-Dragon Claw (100% conf.)
-Leaf Blade (100% conf.)
-Bullet Seed or Dragon Pulse (100% chance its one of the two)

Sceptile will never, ever, have Aerial Ace or Rock Slide and i have no clue where you got that idea from cause its never happening

dp045

Hahahaha no.

-Leaf Storm (100% conf.)
-Leaf Blade (100% conf.)

Sceptile will never, ever, have Aerial Ace or Rock Slide and i have no clue where you got that idea from cause its never happening

Where it is confirmed that Sceptile know Dragon Claw? Well anyway be a good move set that in turn differs from Sceptile Ash, only to feel not repeated.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Where it is confirmed that Sceptile know Dragon Claw? Well anyway be a good move set that in turn differs from Sceptile Ash, only to feel not repeated.

You can see it in one of the magaznie images. At least if that's not dragon claw I have no clue what it is.

dp045

You can see it in one of the magaznie images. At least if that's not dragon claw I have no clue what it is.

Okay thanks, had not realized it. And if it is likely to be Dragon Claw for animation because I do not think it's a new version of Leaf Blade.

PS: Someone would have the scan with higher quality, out of curiosity?

Last edited:

NitroLightningFlash

Wait a minute if they're rushing the League then doesn't that mean Ash is going to get to the finals????

I say this because if the Tierno vs Sawyer match really is battling for a place in the Semi Finals, then Ash will get through this round (since he faces Sawyer at some point). The Sawyer/Ash match will be the Semi Finals and Ash vs Alain will be the finals, that would mean Ash does better than last time getting to the Final right? The Final will be Ash vs Alain i think (since i don't see Alain losing).

We haven't even heard anything about any of Ash's battles (other than the obvious Sawyer/Alain ones), which makes me worry that Ash's battles will be rushed in some way (until Sawyer and Alain)...which is terrible imo.

I would of preferred if Ash had faced all his rivals but...i guess if he's getting to the finals that's some improvement...i just hope there's enough time for all of Ash's team to get a good battle in here and that it's not all just Greninja and Pikachu getting the good battles (since those two were the only ones shown in the preview of upcoming episodes)...

Ok now i seriously hope that the Team Flare plot delivers since they're seeming to be so anxious to get to it, we've been seeing them for ages now, so it makes sense it should be a grand finale tbh and if not well...i don't know anymore.

Last edited:

kemal07

Hang on a second, by reading what you have all been saying. If Ash and Alain are up against each other in the finals, does that not mean Ash will win?
I mean Ash has lost all the battles he has had against Alain so far right?

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Hahahaha no.

-Leaf Storm (100% conf.)
-Leaf Blade (100% conf.)

You don't know that. It is very possible for it to happen. Anyway, Sawyer is pretty much confirm to win here since we seen him facing Ash later on. Hope Tierno puts in a good fight at least.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Hang on a second, by reading what you have all been saying. If Ash and Alain are up against each other in the finals, does that not mean Ash will win?
I mean Ash has lost all the battles he has had against Alain so far right?

One battle was a loss while the other was undecided since Ash fainted. To put it in better words, he has not won against Alain. The odds are high of Ash beating Alain since he has yet to win against him. In the cases with Ritchie, Harrison, Tyson, Tobias, & Cameron, he never battled them at all prior to their League match.... But with Alain being the the final opponent, its highely
Likely that Ash might defeat him.

That or maybe Team Flare does interrupt the League, which would suck.(Watch them interrupt after Ash beats Sawyer & then Ash "defeats" Alain in the Team Flare Arc, and then Alain defeats Ash when the League resumes) -_-

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Wait, so Semi Finals would be the final 4 right??

So Top 8: Shota, Tierno, Ash, Alain, insert other random trainers.

Top 4: Shota, Ash, Alain, random trainer(semi finals)

Top 2: Ash and Alain(finals)

Janovy

Banned
Wait, so Semi Finals would be the final 4 right??

So Top 8: Shota, Tierno, Ash, Alain, insert other random trainers.

Top 4: Shota, Ash, Alain, random trainer(semi finals)

Top 2: Ash and Alain(finals)
Pretty much, yeah.

I hope the League isn't interrupted, I wanna see full Ash vs Alain battle. I mean, if it IS interrupted, I hope we still get a full battle.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
That could work too, though for some reason I just don't see us getting a 'Ash vs non-main rival' title. Like, if he fought trainers like Trevor and Tierno, the episode would get a title, but with trainers like Astrid, I think they'd just have the episode end quickly and focus on the semifinals.

I seriously hope they won't brush aside any of Ash's matches like that. It doesn't necessarily have to be "Ash vs Astrid! Roaring battles!", but just something like "The League Continues! The roar of battle!"

This is assuming Astrid uses Noble Roar.. xD

One battle was a loss while the other was undecided since Ash fainted. To put it in better words, he has not won against Alain. The odds are high of Ash beating Alain since he has yet to win against him. In the cases with Ritchie, Harrison, Tyson, Tobias, & Cameron, he never battled them at all prior to their League match.... But with Alain being the the final opponent, its highely
Likely that Ash might defeat him.

That or maybe Team Flare does interrupt the League, which would suck.(Watch them interrupt after Ash beats Sawyer & then Ash "defeats" Alain in the Team Flare Arc, and then Alain defeats Ash when the League resumes) -_-

I think the reverse.. Ash loses to Alan in the finals, Team Flare goes down and Ash manages to beat Alan in that arc, as redemption.

nickdt

I think the reverse.. Ash loses to Alan in the finals, Team Flare goes down and Ash manages to beat Alan in that arc, as redemption.

Or Ash loses in the Final, Alains involvement with TF is revealed and he gets DQ because of that and Ash is declared the winner.

Or Ash loses in the Final, Alains involvement with TF is revealed and he gets DQ because of that and Ash is declared the winner.

That'd be disappointing though. Ash would pretty much be being handed a major part of his dream rather than him earning it.

Navin

MALDREAD

I rather prefer a Team Flare interruption right before the final match of Smogonfrog vs Mega Charizard X. Then Ash can 'beat' him with Smogonfrog in that arc.

It's already an achievement for Ash to reach the finals, but if he's going to be there, he should win.

nickdt

That'd be disappointing though. Ash would pretty much be being handed a major part of his dream rather than him earning it.

Well, that can make him decide not to utilize the ability of fight the E4, but travelling to Alola to do it himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.