• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 7th: XY&Z033 - Mega Sceptile VS Raichu! I Received Some EXP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phanpycross

God-king
It'd be a bit worrisome if the two first episodes in the league already cut off half of Ash's rivals.

Hopefully this isnt Tierno.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Poor Raichu, he's going to be Mega Sceptile's punching bag. The species used to be my favorite pokémon, often alternating with Pikachu (until Chespin came and overthrone both XD). It's really sad seeing it'll be the tool to showoff how awesome Mega Sceptile is supposed to be.

And that's coming from someone who like Mega Sceptile and has no issue with Sawyer having a mega.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I'm guessing Tierno initially has the upper hand over Sawyer with the former still having Raichu and Blastoise and the latter only having Sceptile left. Sawyer Mega Evolves Sceptile and it absorbs Raichu's electric attacks via Lightning Rod to Tierno's surprise and loses. Blastoise comes in but is easily defeated due to a powered-up Mega Sceptile.

At least that's how I personally see it.

Mike999246

Hahaha, you guys have forgot about Mega Mewtwo X/Y, oh just yous wait till one appears at the league (cause I bet it will), and I bet Ashs 6th is Goodra due it mentioning Ash recently getting his 6th and the Goodra episode being 3 ep ago

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Hahaha, you guys have forgot about Mega Mewtwo X/Y, oh just yous wait till one appears at the league (cause I bet it will), and I bet Ashs 6th is Goodra due it mentioning Ash recently getting his 6th and the Goodra episode being 3 ep ago

If a Mewtwo would appear (which I highly doubt) it'd probably mega evolve to Mewtwo X since the Y one already got its marketability pointed towards the Genesect movie. At least I'd prefer them to showcase it this way.

Sidagam

Wouldn't it be great if Ash's 6th mon for his eventual 6 v 6 with Sawyer is Sceptile, and then for Alain it's Charizard?

It's totally Goodra though. Which is great. I'm pretty hyped for this league. This series has done a fantastic job with the battles and these ones should be the best

Noivern better get some time to shine before Greninja takes over though. And Goodra

nuzamaki90

I'm gonna hold out on this Raichu not being Tierno's because again, it's a complete waste of a rivalry if Tierno is offed in the first rounds without even being able to use Blastoise. Like what the hell?

The fact that the cover of Pokemon Fan showed Blastoise along with all the other Mega Pokemon gives me hope. If anyone is taking out that dancing lard it is Ash.

Navin

MALDREAD
I'm gonna hold out on this Raichu not being Tierno's because again, it's a complete waste of a rivalry if Tierno is offed in the first rounds without even being able to use Blastoise. Like what the hell?

The fact that the cover of Pokemon Fan showed Blastoise along with all the other Mega Pokemon gives me hope. If anyone is taking out that dancing lard it is Ash.

The writers gotta give their plot-powered super rookie leprechaun a big win to make him even more threatening. Zzzzz

Rizardon

Boulder Trainer

Ash has already beaten Tierno plenty of times outside of the league, he was never a very threatening rival anyway.

Besides, it's happened in other Leagues where Ash' rivals took each other out. Paul beating Barry, etc.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Hope to see that Mega Sceptile vs Raichu to be a nice fun battle to watch,

nuzamaki90

Ash has already beaten Tierno plenty of times outside of the league, he was never a very threatening rival anyway.

Besides, it's happened in other Leagues where Ash' rivals took each other out. Paul beating Barry, etc.

Yeah I know that but still. In Barry's case he had a thing going with Paul so his battle was a little bit more justified. However Cameron taking out Bianca? Cameron taking on Virgil? Ew. What a mess.

I just don't like it when an established rival is taken away from Ash in the League. They will most likely never battle again and I really wanted to see a full battle between Ash and Tierno. Like what was the point of introducing his other Pokemon if he would never use them in battle?

Megatron213

I personally would of liked to see mega blaistoise vs ash greninja but it's not to be I wonder why they didn't let ash vs tierno and sawyer beat someone else?

Grey Wind

I doubt they'd focus an episode on a rival and a random CotD, this is almost certainly Tierno's Raichu. I do find it weird that the first two episodes of the league don't focus on Ash, but as long as the battle are good then I'm on board. I guess Ash will just battle CotDs until Shota and Alain.

Also glad that we're finally getting another 6v6 battle. Hard to believe the last proper one was Tobias. :U

riceant

So Tierno doesn't have mega blastoise or something? Why is Raichu the title card? It's not fair to Tierno if Trevor gets Zard Y, holy crap Trevor was an incompetent noob whose main couldn't even beat Talonflame...
Any holy crap what a mismatch Mega Sceptile w/ lightning rod vs Raichu lmao. Even Ash's pikachu would kick its arse 10 times out of 10.

04n70n10

So Tierno doesn't have mega blastoise or something? Why is Raichu the title card? It's not fair to Tierno if Trevor gets Zard Y, holy crap Trevor was an incompetent noob whose main couldn't even beat Talonflame...
Any holy crap what a mismatch Mega Sceptile w/ lightning rod vs Raichu lmao. Even Ash's pikachu would kick its arse 10 times out of 10.

It was even still a Fletchinder.

honestly, Trevor was portraied like someone interested primarly in photography that battles sometimes, in the free time. I didn't see him a true rival, not many even remember him exist. Now he has "suddently" a MegaZard Y.

I don't complain becouse a Zard Clash is one thing that i really want to see, but how a wonderful place is offsceen land...

Last edited:

Haunter ゴースト

The battle will be awesome, but we all know Shota will win.

Unlike other people, i don't care that Ash isn't fighting Tierno. Ash has already defeated him twice, and contrary to the Unova League's belief. It is extremely unlikely for the main character to be matched up against every character he has met along the way.

Can't wait to see how amazing it is, also i'm hoping Tierno holds Mega Blastoise too.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The battle will be awesome, but we all know Shota will win.

Unlike other people, i don't care that Ash isn't fighting Tierno. Ash has already defeated him twice, and contrary to the Unova League's belief. It is extremely unlikely for the main character to be matched up against every character he has met along the way.

Can't wait to see how amazing it is, also i'm hoping Tierno holds Mega Blastoise too.

There isa mega Blastoise figurine coming and everyone has a mega so I'm assuming he does have one, I would have liked to see a rematch with him and Goodra.

Seems Satosi will end up just fighting Alain and Shoota from the known rivals, oh and that Absol girl maybe.

I'm loving the inclusion of all the megas in the league I hope this gives us some nice fights, they have plenty of time till the games come out, but they had plenty of time with BW and decided to do Dekorala.

The 6th pokemon should be Goodra, he just met with it recently, it was captured this region and if they aren't using other reserves, don't use just one like Dekorola Charizard situation.

Last edited:

Haunter ゴースト

There isa mega Blastoise figurine coming and everyone has a mega so I'm assuming he does have one, I would have liked to see a rematch with him and Goodra.

Seems Satosi will end up just fighting Alain and Shoota from the known rivals, oh and that Absol girl maybe.

Ah so i see and yes it seems to be the case. I'm not too fussed about a rematch since he did beat Tierno twice.

I'm loving the inclusion of all the megas in the league I hope this gives us some nice fights, they have plenty of time till the games come out, but they had plenty of time with BW and decided to do Dekorala.

The 6th pokemon should be Goodra, he just met with it recently, it was captured this region and if they aren't using other reserves, don't use just one like Dekorola Charizard situation.

The writing has been on top form this saga. I'm certain we'll get some great fights and i agree i hope the league isn't rushed. 7 Episodes at the LEAST althought i'd be pleased if it was longer.

Dax

Legend

Agreed, plus it would feel weird and unfair for him to bring just one reserve from Oak's and leave the other ones behind.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Okay.. Tierno vs. Sawyer.. aka Watch Lightning Rod f* up Tierno.

Honestly, I'm seriously disappointed .

Status
Not open for further replies.