• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 8th: PM2019 116 - Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!!

MetaMantis

Alolan Scizor
What do you think would be the decision about Journeys/Ash's future that would piss off the fans the most?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Diantha is so underrated. She needs to win this and prove her haters she is not weak.
And no matter what she isn't weak since she's ranked as the 5th strongest trainer in the WORLD so... love u

Broseph08

Diantha is so underrated. She needs to win this and prove her haters she is not weak.
And no matter what she isn't weak since she's ranked as the 5th strongest trainer in the WORLD so... love u
Diantha's problem is that she was super forgettable in the games. Lot of the recent champions have been easier for a variety of reasons but Diantha has the infamy of being super easy and easy to sweep along with basically being completely forgettable in the main XY story.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Diantha's problem is that she was super forgettable in the games. Lot of the recent champions have been easier for a variety of reasons but Diantha has the infamy of being super easy and easy to sweep along with basically being completely forgettable in the main XY story.
I loved her in the games too. But anime != game...
She wasnt shown to be weak in the anime.

AuraChannelerChris

"I'll punch you in the throat!"
I swear she's a misplaced Pokestar Studios character in another region.

Ragnarok4

The Unova League is better than the Masters 8
The anime diantha is not the same as the diantha of the games lol

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Agreed. I would love if she somehow pulled an upset though.
lol you think people are mad now? Have Iris beat Cynthia, and even the people who haven't cared about this show in years will pop in to complain about it. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole fandom had a short meltdown for a while.

That, or people could just shrug and call the anime 'garbage' like they always do.

Pokegirl Fan~

Magical Girl
lol you think people are mad now? Have Iris beat Cynthia, and even the people who haven't cared about this show in years will pop in to complain about it. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole fandom had a short meltdown for a while.

That, or people could just shrug and call the anime 'garbage' like they always do.
Do it writers :D

GLTSRY

Unova Ace Oshawott
Diantha was a joke of a champion in the games, and I don’t think her anime appearances were much better. She was getting cornered by an incomplete AG, was overshadowed by Steven in her own series and even if she wins, considering the match-up it would’ve been really pathetic if she lost against Lance. Her only saving grace would be a decent loss against Leon where she manages to knock out 2 of his Pokémon

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!
What do you think would be the decision about Journeys/Ash's future that would piss off the fans the most?
Ash gets reset probably
For this forum Amourshipping becoming canon lol

Sham

Unova Power
Honestly Diantha could win this and it wouldn’t be a bad narrative choice. Lance already got beaten by Leon, Cynthia and Steven.

Do it writers :D
Yes. Choose violence. Do you know how many grown adults diapers who will be punching their laptops. Or have Lillie do it tbh. I just want the outrage. People tried convincing hope she wasn’t in the Master Class and had a mental breakdown when it was revealed

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

"I'll punch you in the throat!"

Soniman

Break the Limit
Diantha was a joke of a champion in the games, and I don’t think her anime appearances were much better. She was getting cornered by an incomplete AG, was overshadowed by Steven in her own series and even if she wins, considering the match-up it would’ve been really pathetic if she lost against Lance. Her only saving grace would be a decent loss against Leon where she manages to knock out 2 of his Pokémon
While Steven was closer related to Lysandre and therefore the evil plot brewing in the mega specials, Diantha was still actually doing her job and preparing for the oncoming crisis in the main series. Consulting Olympia, testing Greninja and Ash, rallying the gym leaders (E4 were on break I guess) teaming up with Steven and being the one taking command for the most part during the whole thing.

So yeah, don’t sell her short, let’s not forget Steven did nothing during AG and was upstaged by friggin Lance so his track record isn’t spotless either

RafaSceptile

We will need bigger pop corn bags

GLTSRY

Unova Ace Oshawott
While Steven was closer related to Lysandre and therefore the evil plot brewing in the mega specials, Diantha was still actually doing her job and preparing for the oncoming crisis in the main series. Consulting Olympia, testing Greninja and Ash, rallying the gym leaders (E4 were on break I guess) teaming up with Steven and being the one taking command for the most part during the whole thing.

So yeah, don’t sell her short, let’s not forget Steven did nothing during AG and was upstaged by friggin Lance so his track record isn’t spotless either
Steven wasn‘t the champion during AG though, Wallace was. The latter should’ve definitely helped out, but the Magma/Aqua arc in general was such a hot mess, that this is the least important of its problems