• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 8th: PM2019 116 - Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Wataru and Carne face each other in the second match of the first round! What will the outcome of this fierce fight be...?

---

The second match of the first round of the Masters Tournament is between Wataru, the new Champion of Kanto and Jouto, and Carne, the Kalos Champion! This battle between two evenly matched Champions is a fierce seesaw battle with the pride of two Champions that both refuse to yield at full display! Which of them has true command of their thoroughly tempered prowess and exchange of moves...?!

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 碇由衣 (Yui Ikari)
Animation Director 清水和也 (Kazunari Shimizu)
Animation Director Yu Tianxiang
Animation Director GU YINQIU
Animation Director HANG XINHUA
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)
Animation Director 濱中章太郎 (Shotaro Hamanaka)
Animation Director 伊藤京子 (Kyoko Ito)
Animation Director 山崎玲愛 (Rei Yamazaki)

Last edited:

anipokefan

Not only I get baited for Ash vs Alain (my fault according to people on this forum) I also get baited for a epic G-Max Charizard vs Mega Charizard fight (my fault too according to people on this forum telling me that Leon is strong enough to defeat a Mega Charizard with Base Charizard)

cool

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Ah yes the battle between Who Cares and Who Gives AF?

But in all seriousness I am actually mildly interested if only because this is the only match up where I don't immediately know who's about to Win

Lance is probably the safe bet tho
Wouldn’t be too sure about that. We already had Leon vs Lance, and they might want to have an equal gender ratio in the semifinals

MartínK

So the battles will be an episode except if you're Leon.
Hope that the matches will be good at least.

doofinc

get rillaboomed
Certified bruh moment.

Even though I appreciate that the writers somewhat paid attention to seeding, it does come with the drawback that this side of the bracket is certainly the more boring side.

Hoping for some good animation + maybe a Diantha win so that at least 1 Kalos member makes it through to round 2.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Ah yes the battle between Who Cares and Who Gives AF?

But in all seriousness I am actually mildly interested if only because this is the only match up where I don't immediately know who's about to Win

Lance is probably the safe bet tho
They probably woudn't want a repeat of Lance vs Leon. Me thinks Diantha wins but both will be fed to Leon so a dead rubber practically.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
What do you mean? "How can someone post something on the Internet that isn't true?" That's... not very difficult.
Thanks for the sarcastic answer. I assumed that you get the titles from an official source, or at least a not-official, but trustworthy source.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
wow, Alain and Leon aren’t even getting a full episode lmao. That’s rough buddy.

I do think Alain and Leon will be like half of this episode though. My guess is that the round 1 battles will generally be staggered so each episode has two halves a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.