• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 8th: PM2019 116 - Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Maybe the first half is the remaining Alain vs Leon match and its instead the nobody cares about match of Lance vs Diantha that gets rushed?
Yeah not likely, otherwise the title would have been hyping up Leon and Alain instead
I mean it's not weird to see Alain curbstomped by Leon necessarily, but that being the only thing he gets plus being so rushed with all the other character interactions/opening ceremony/Hop

.....Yeah, I hope even after this battle Alain gets some character moments of his own, otherwise what a waste, should have used Brandon or Drake from OI

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
if it wasn't a big deal then why do you keep bringing it up?
I asked the question once, and then replied once to Dephender and once to another user because both quoted me. Just like you did now. That’s not “keep bringing something up”. If anything, you just kept this going right now.

Garbodor.

.....Yeah, I hope even after this battle Alain gets some character moments of his own, otherwise what a waste, should have used Brandon or Drake from OI

I think we may have an episode where Alain trains with Ash to prepare Ash for his battle with Leon?

BobbbidyBob

Giovanni va Sabrina? This episode is gonna be so interesting!!!

doofinc

get rillaboomed
Like I said man, you’ve been spot on for years with these things, and I assumed that they just mixed up the order of the staff list due to a simple mistake. I didn’t think that there would be people bored enough to fake future episode titles of the Pokémon anime out of all things. Guess some people really do have too much time on their hands, lesson learned.

At the end of the day, it’s not something that matters anyways. It just surprised me, that’s all.
This isn't me trying to dogpile more, just an extra note for further explanation.

The fake title was already being spread and there was another thread for it already and was fairly widespread. Obviously the best case scenario was the thread was never created and that info wasn't widespread but that's already done. Deleting the thread outright just produces more questions throughout other threads. At least with Dephender's approach of deleting that thread and having their own thread, there is a combination of centralizing the discussion there while also being able to signal boost that the information isn't confirmed, and then also managing new information due to his own reliability.

I tried to outline this in Dephender's thread and I think he agreed with me (you can check that thread's early pages), so hopefully that helps provide some explanation on why a normally suspicious episode stayed up in it's own thread.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I think we may have an episode where Alain trains with Ash to prepare Ash for his battle with Leon?
Yes I'd like to board this new train of hopium and copium with you :p
But like it's weird, like I know people like to say Journeys dunks on old characters or whatever blah blah, but like JN always pays proper respect and due to the characters who return, esp if they have changed/grown based on their trajectory. To not even address Alains growth since seems weird to me and unlikely, so i do wonder if we get future character moments with Ash and Alain, coz otherwise it'll be a huge waste

But yeah, not gonna get my hopes up too high

BobbbidyBob

Yes I'd like to board this new train of hopium and copium with you :p
But like it's weird, like I know people like to say Journeys dunks on old characters or whatever blah blah, but like JN always pays proper respect and due to the characters who return, esp if they have changed/grown based on their trajectory.
Except Mewtwo lol

Unless Greninja gets used against Leon, then if Alain helps train Ash against Leon, then Lucario will be the one to defeat Alain and I will HATE that.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Yeah this is better than Leon vs Alain unless they half episode this one too. Which I don't believe is too out there but it's more likely to be treated like a 3v3 rather than a 1v1 with flashbacks of other 2 fights sprinkled in.

Status
Not open for further replies.