• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 8th: PM2019 116 - Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Now my next concern is that Garchomp will lose before its battle with Ash.
I actually want Leon Charizard to be beaten before the final. Maybe not G-max one but Basic.
Imagine Leon G-maxing someone else for fun (like with Rillaboom) just to be in some deep trouble later on and barely winning the semi-final.

LeNewbiee

Ash will only make it perhaps in the semis. He will have a hard-fought close battle against Steven, almost losing... Then he gets crushed by Cynthia or Iris afterwards. He will pull a big baby tantrum like when he lost to Wulfric in XY, then next scene we see Serena out of nowhere, encouraging him to not give up on his dreams.

Luckily, there's a loser bracket, but he realized he can't use his current team anymore and brings back his old ones and finally makes it against Leon. But Leon proves how he is the world champ and crushes Ash with only 4 mons.

Afterwards, Ash is still congratulated by Leon for bringing up a good fight and introduces him to a new region.

This series will be a huge disappointment as fans expects him to win.

Last edited:

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
If Iris actually beats Cynthia I will eat a scoop of my dogs food. Not saying it’ll be a curbstomp and infact I’m hoping it’s a close match, but Cynthia is winning here.

And before anyone says something about me being biased towards Cynthia….I don’t actually find her all that interesting either? But if we’re taking *on-screen* showings? Yeah. Again it may be close but I’m fairly certain she’s got this one.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
If Iris actually beats Cynthia I will eat a scoop of my dogs food. Not saying it’ll be a curbstomp and infact I’m hoping it’s a close match, but Cynthia is winning here.

And before anyone says something about me being biased towards Cynthia….I don’t actually find her all that interesting either? But if we’re taking *on-screen* showings? Yeah. Again it may be close but I’m fairly certain she’s got this one.
Agreed. I would love if she somehow pulled an upset though.

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
What do you think would be the decision about Journeys/Ash's future that would piss off the fans the most?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Diantha is so underrated. She needs to win this and prove her haters she is not weak.
And no matter what she isn't weak since she's ranked as the 5th strongest trainer in the WORLD so... love u

Broseph08

Diantha is so underrated. She needs to win this and prove her haters she is not weak.
And no matter what she isn't weak since she's ranked as the 5th strongest trainer in the WORLD so... love u
Diantha's problem is that she was super forgettable in the games. Lot of the recent champions have been easier for a variety of reasons but Diantha has the infamy of being super easy and easy to sweep along with basically being completely forgettable in the main XY story.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Diantha's problem is that she was super forgettable in the games. Lot of the recent champions have been easier for a variety of reasons but Diantha has the infamy of being super easy and easy to sweep along with basically being completely forgettable in the main XY story.
I loved her in the games too. But anime != game...
She wasnt shown to be weak in the anime.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I swear she's a misplaced Pokestar Studios character in another region.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Agreed. I would love if she somehow pulled an upset though.
lol you think people are mad now? Have Iris beat Cynthia, and even the people who haven't cared about this show in years will pop in to complain about it. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole fandom had a short meltdown for a while.

That, or people could just shrug and call the anime 'garbage' like they always do.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Diantha was a joke of a champion in the games, and I don’t think her anime appearances were much better. She was getting cornered by an incomplete AG, was overshadowed by Steven in her own series and even if she wins, considering the match-up it would’ve been really pathetic if she lost against Lance. Her only saving grace would be a decent loss against Leon where she manages to knock out 2 of his Pokémon

What do you think would be the decision about Journeys/Ash's future that would piss off the fans the most?
Ash gets reset probably
For this forum Amourshipping becoming canon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.