• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 8th: PM2019 116 - Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I totally blanked that this doesn't air till July 8th... Good #$@&%*! lord this episode better be worth that wait...
This is the "who's getting fed to Leon in less than 12 minutes" episode. Lance is basically a battle bot, and Diantha just showed up because she's a Champion, but she lacks any Journeys spotlight to develop from.

Yxuro

I can't believe we have to wait another week.

ubbi.bmp

Megapixel

This is the "who's getting fed to Leon in less than 12 minutes" episode. Lance is basically a battle bot, and Diantha just showed up because she's a Champion, but she lacks any Journeys spotlight to develop from.
I doubt very much that diantha needs too much attention, considering that in XY she had a moderately good presentation, also in JN she has had quite interesting cameos before.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
considering that in XY she had a moderately good presentation
I wouldn't say 2 episodes and part of being with the non-Elite Four cavalry without real standout moments was enough for her. Compared to the other Champions, she has the least focus (she could have beaten Steven for his one Hoenn episode, but ironically, Kalos gave him more focus than it did to herself).

Last edited:
I thought t would have been leaked that Diantha won, so is she likely to lose?! Nooo !!
Bulbagarden says that Diantha wins. The tweet in question is from Pokefanstaiwan, but it also could just be them speculating.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
it obvious when the match up revealed
we got
Blue corner Vs Red Corner
Leon Vs Alain
Lance Vs Diantha
Cynthia
Vs Iris
Steven Vs Ash

with both girl champ got fed to ash and leon in semis

with final Leon vs Ash

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I mean he didnt have any focus bar that in whole Journeys. Quite odd for someone like Lance
Right? More than a half of JN is in Kanto, it’s surprising the supposed Kanto champion is more time out of his region.

But, again, Ash is the Alola champion, it would be a little hypocritical…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.