• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

e9310103838

Sailor Moon anime also had a screen of tied on the crosses.

I do not know whether it is to be edited. ;488;

Last edited:

Flintoff Cypress

Premium Ice Cream
Sailor Moon anima also had a screen of tied on the cross.

I do not know whether it is to be edited.

Which particular time (there were several scenes where Sailor Moon and/or the Senshi were in crucifixion-ish scenarios)? The most infamous time was in Sailor Moon S and that particular scene (according to Sailor Moon Uncensored) was edited somewhat but had enough intact to tell what was going on.

I'd almost bet that Viz is going to edit this scene, just like I said before: it's not officially a crucifixion, but close enough that some parents are going to freak out.

e9310103838

Which particular time (there were several scenes where Sailor Moon and/or the Senshi were in crucifixion-ish scenarios)? The most infamous time was in Sailor Moon S and that particular scene (according to Sailor Moon Uncensored) was edited somewhat but had enough intact to tell what was going on.

I'd almost bet that Viz is going to edit this scene, just like I said before: it's not officially a crucifixion, but close enough that some parents are going to freak out.

In R, after they were arrested and brought into UFO, they tied on the crosses until Sailor Moon and Chibi-Usa release them.

And you're right, S has a lot of time around on religious subjects and some controversial issues.......

The thing also has in Pokemon anime, however, they only use a simple cross symbol, unlike SP is so obvious. ;392;

Last edited:

matt0044

Can we just forget about this whole religious thing? We get it. Japan isn't all anal when it comes to religion symbolism and blablabla. It's a different culture that might not be exactly like ours but we shouldn't put down their values for it.

Trutown

Doctor
He's not even attempting to kill them.

Except that is what crucifixion is specifically designed to do. When a person is crucified, they are killed very slowly and very painfully. The person is tied to the cross and is put into a position that forces them to come up on his/her knees to breathe. Over time, the person begins to lose energy and is unable to continue doing so. At this point, the person suffocates. It is a process that takes up to several days to complete (you know, the amount of time the Gym Leaders have been missing). The Gym Leaders should be or will be dead very soon. N is a murderous madman.

Of course, considering Kusaka's track record with science, Kusaka didn't bother to look that up.

matt0044

Of course, considering Kusaka's track record with science, Kusaka didn't bother to look that up.

You trying to apply real life science to Pokemon (not just PokeSpe but in general) is kind of a losing battle I'm afraid. Hell, Kusaka didn't even write any sort of BS explanation on this.

Also, who says that the Gym Leaders have been "crucified" before Team Plasma's demonstration? Maybe they were kept captive in cells but well-fed before the castle rose up and they were knocked out to be propped up. Hell, with a castle like that, odds are that there was plenty of room to keep them prison (not on crosses).

Last edited:

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
Originally posted by matt0044
Can we just forget about this whole religious thing? We get it. Japan isn't all anal when it comes to religion symbolism and blablabla. It's a different culture that might not be exactly like ours but we shouldn't put down their values for it.

You got a good point. Talking about this crucify or the cross could cause a commotion. Let's just say they are just captured and put the crucify thing behind, okay? I do apologize about this crap.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So...since we know that Pokemon Fan and CoroCoro Ichiban's next issues will end the BW chapter, we need to have a list on what they need to cover for the finale.

Listed in no particular order.

Rescue White.
Rescue the Gym Leaders...and Hawes.
Defeat Ghetsis. (And then escape.)
Defeat the Seven Sages.
Do whatever to Hood Man. (Probably not going to be defeated.)
Deal with Gigi.
N's Heel Face Turn.

Anything I'm missing?

Also, who says that the Gym Leaders have been "crucified" before Team Plasma's demonstration? Maybe they were kept captive in cells but well-fed before the castle rose up and they were knocked out to be propped up. Hell, with a castle like that, odds are that there was plenty of room to keep them prison (not on crosses).

They were. Remember, when Black talked to them in his Gym battle with Drayden, they were shown to be completely fine. It's only been one day since that happened.

diakyu

Wait, what if White doesn't get saved? I can see her getting rescued as a major part of BW2's story.

e9310103838

So...since we know that Pokemon Fan and CoroCoro Ichiban's next issues will end the BW chapter, we need to have a list on what they need to cover for the finale.

Rescue White.
Defeat the Seven Sages.
Deal with Gigi.
N's Heel Face Turn.

Anything I'm missing?

They were. Remember, when Black talked to them in his Gym battle with Drayden, they were shown to be completely fine. It's only been one day since that happened.

Others (some main peaple and Pokemon) rushed to the scene.

Alder need appear.

Maybe gym leaders still will do something.

Looker arrest Seven Sages.

Anthea, Concordia, and Shadow Triad make the scenes.

The whereabouts of third dex or release any new dexs.

Ask Cheren and Marlon willingness to act as gym leaders, and Lenora and Brycen announced retirement.

Maybe Black will give up as the champion then let Iris as it.

And maybe should demonstrate Black or Iris challenge Elite 4.

Announced the whereabouts of Reshiram and Zekrom, still remain or leave.

Perhaps we need a shot of Black and White XD ;424;

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Wait, what if White doesn't get saved? I can see her getting rescued as a major part of BW2's story.

I don't think I like the idea of White learning how to battle only to be reduced to a damsel in distress.

matt0044

I'd like to think that Hoody merely removed White and put her somewhere else. Not some much detaining her but rather getting her out of the way. I'm sure we'll touch up on her in BW2 (likely donning Rosa's look).

Come to think of it, few Pokemon Villains know how to use Teleport to get rid of unwanted attention. I suppose that move's hard to come by.

I'm sure Ghetsis next time with be revealed to be the puppet master and make his get away (rather than engage with Black like in the games).

Last edited:

diakyu

I'm sure Ghetsis next time with be revealed to be the puppet master and make his get away (rather than engage with Black like in the games).
This was what I was thinking. Black making N realize his mistakes is enough to ruin Ghetsis' plans (in the actual BW he knew his plans where ruined and only fought the protagonist in a last ditch effort). Which will make him vow revenge on Black, Unova, and N which leads right into BW2. Nobody needs to fight Ghetsis.

I was also thinking that White might not even need saving. If the hooded man is actually Colress he might have a plan for her and is not just holding her hostage.

matt0044

This was what I was thinking. Black making N realize his mistakes is enough to ruin Ghetsis' plans (in the actual BW he knew his plans where ruined and only fought the protagonist in a last ditch effort). Which will make him vow revenge on Black, Unova, and N which leads right into BW2. Nobody needs to fight Ghetsis.

I can imagine him getting on a plane and flying off, cursing, "I'll get you next time, Black. Next time..."

e9310103838

However, Pokéstar Studios is a need someone to show.

So White is not missing better than she is missing until B2W2. ;488;

matt0044

However, Pokéstar Studios is a need someone to show.

Yeah, I always thought White would go on to create it. Hell, it's like the GF had her in mind making it.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
With knowing how the PokèSpecial is, I'm excited to see what Kusaka did with the next round. I'm guessing that Ghettis would reveal that he was the REAL vilian and that N along with the Grunts we're his puppets. Thus causing some Grunt that are loyal to N and N to disband from Team Plasma while Ghettis, Zinzinloin, and grunts loyal to Ghettis flee off to their P2 Lab where Colress is working on the Genesect project. Then the arc ends with Looker and Black heading off to stop Team Plasma's new objective.

Besides, This month's round looks very intense. Have to give a tip of the hat to Kasuka for making this even greater and epic than the already very great story line to the BW games. I'm also looking forward to what he'll do with the B2W2 arc and XY arc.

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games

Rescue White.
Defeat the Seven Sages.
Deal with Gigi.
N's Heel Face Turn.

Anything I'm missing?
Maybe Kyurem makes a cameo here in it's normal form.

I also think that White will get out on her own. I think that White got teleported into the castle, so maybe she's wandering around there. Maybe she's the one who'll have a talk with Concordia and Anthea. They'll reveal some info about N or something else important, then White tries to find Black to pass on the info to him.

What I like from the chapter is that instead of the gym leaders battling against the we get to see Hiker Andy and the others taking over that part and the gym leaders are the 'damsels in distress' XD

Last edited:

Macromind101

So wait...is Zinzolin in his normal clothes now and joined the other sages? Or is he still in his B2W2 clothes and still doing his own thing?

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
I'm calling it now Hoodman used Beheeyem to erased White memories which lead to the BW2 chapters!!

Is weird that Kusaka didn't used the games event (Zorua - Celebi & Zoroark - legendary beast) in BW chapters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.