• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
FINALLY!

Now he can force, I mean cajole....MOTIVATE, Blake, Whitely and White to actually catch, train and evolve their remaining team members...Samurott, Foongy the Amoongus and 4 catches, Darling the Sawsbuck, Solly the Reuiniclus and Barbara the Mandibuzz, let's GOOOOOOO!

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Saw the "I'm back." Oh man.. the feels man. The feels lol.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
HE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! and hey, dream world, never thought I'd see it again
(though yeah, this one did feel like half a chapter)

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Well, what can I say... Black and White managed to be cuter in one chapter than Ruby and Sapphire in the whole ORAS.

Aside that, for Pete's sake, just let this thing end soon in a good note, because they can't enter the gen 8 still dragging a storyline from gen 5.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
If they keep the half-round releases then we still have the whole year left. Unless they decide to release the last couple as volume exclusive to speed things up.

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.
If they keep the half-round releases then we still have the whole year left. Unless they decide to release the last couple as volume exclusive to speed things up.
I heard from someone, with the amount of pages left for a single volume, it has about 60 to 70 pages left. Which the person also stated about 6 to 5 chapter releases were remaining.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
I heard from someone, with the amount of pages left for a single volume, it has about 60 to 70 pages left. Which the person also stated about 6 to 5 chapter releases were remaining.

Around 100 pages give or take. (Half a volume)

And we still need this to happen:

• White Kyurem and Ice Burn
  • Resolute forme Keldeo
  • Black and White meeting with Blake and Whitley
  • Rood returning the memory card
  • Gorm appearing
  • Hugh's sister getting her Purrloin back (I hope it's still a Purrloin here)
  • Alder returning from wherever he is at
  • Iris in her champion attire (and Elesa too)
  • E4 returning along gym leaders.
  • Several moves yet to be showcased (although at this point who knows if Kusaka still plans to do this)
  • Cynthia appearance? (She seemed interested in Unova back in the Platinum chapter...so cameo maybe a la HGSS?)
  • Whitley full team?
Anything i'm missing? You could argue that some of these are optional and not really necessary but if all of this happens it can make this chapter feel more complete to me.

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.

• Gorm appearing
  • Several moves yet to be showcased (although at this point who knows if Kusaka still plans to do this)
  • Cynthia appearance? (She seem interested in Unova back in the Platinum chapter...so cameo maybe a la HGSS)
Anything i'm missing? You could argue that some of these are optional and not really necessary but if all of this happens it can make this chapter feel more complete to me.
Colress outsmarting and betraying Ghetsis.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Colress outsmarting and betraying Ghetsis.

I want Ghetsis to be frozen alive and buried somewhere deep where no one will ever reach him. Doomed to spend eternity sealed away from society, where he will never harm a single soul ever again.

In the BW2 games the guy had a stroke and it isn't even close to what he deserves.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
By the look of things Whitley isn’t getting a full team, unfortunately. They’d have to rush four captures, and while you could say they rushed White too, her Pokémon got much more focus than Whitley’s have so far.

Lucky3

• Resolute forme Keldeo
  • Gorm appearing
  • Cynthia appearance? (She seemed interested in Unova back in the Platinum chapter...so cameo maybe a la HGSS?)
  • Whitley full team?

Most of this is probably epilogue material and the rest can easily happen in the final battle, which should be already starting by the end of the next update.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
At the end of the day, Whi-Two is still a believer of white Team Plasma's ideals and it'll take some time for her to fully break away from that.

She's not someone who aims to become super strong, so she doesn't really need a full team now.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
At the end of the day, Whi-Two is still a believer of white Team Plasma's ideals and it'll take some time for her to fully break away from that.

She's not someone who aims to become super strong, so she doesn't really need a full team now.
Dexholder standard to have at least 4.

She needs 2 more to avoid being the combo breaker.

My bet's on a Gothorita-Gothitelle and N's Zorua-Zoroark.

No, there's no certainty in these regards, but saying something is better than saying nothing at all in the name of not having egg on your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.