• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
'ello, 'ello! It's time for Pokespe SWSH for May!
FTKrgN5UcAAr8Dk.jpg

FTKrk-XVIAA5WZA.jpg

FTKroRQUYAMgjLn.jpg

FTKrra5UAAAxz8f.jpg

Soudo's gone missing!

We're going to the Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra.

Last edited:

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
Whoa, that was unexpected. Isle of Armor and the Crown Tundra coming next.
So many questions!

Last edited:

e9310103838

They think Sword may have been under the influence of poison and said Raihan, Sordward, and Shielbert have similar symptoms.
They mentioned Klara who is aiming to become a gym leader and Miss Poison (No wonder I think this poisoning symptom is a bit like Nihilego poisoning XD)
Shieldmilia, Hop, Bede, Marnie, and Marvin will go to find Sword and the Rusted weapons. Then again, did they solve the Eternatus thing? (Oleana said it happened yesterday).

Last edited:

Jesusjuice

They think Sword may have been under the influence of poison and said Raihan, Sordward, and Shielbert have similar symptoms.
They mentioned Klara who is aiming to become a gym leader and Miss Poison (No wonder I think this poisoning symptom is a bit like Nihilego poisoning XD)
Shieldmilia, Hop, Bede, Marnie, and Marvin will go to find Sword and the Rusted weapons. Then again, did they solve the Eternatus thing? (Oleana said it happened yesterday).
Where did Sword go/what happened to him?

G-SANtos

I have ben too busy to post here recently, but there's one thing I want to bring up. At the next volume preview in volume 4, it was mentioned volume 5 would be the "climax", and some people on 5ch have speculated about the SwSh arc ending in the middle of the year based on that. Perhaps that's what is happening now: SwSh arc is over and next chapter starts the IoA arc. Or maybe the Expansion Pass arc.

Think about it, "protagonist is missing/incapacitated in some way" is standard arc transition in this manga. FRLG and BW did that, Yellow had it as the setup instead of it being a RGB cliffhanged, and technically even GSC did it if you take into account that some advertising back in the day seemed to treat Crystal as a separate arc. With Soudo missing, someone will replace him as protagonist, so this is either an arc transition, or that's how they're going to treat Manabu (Marvin) as the real protagonist. Personally, volume 5 being advertised as a "climax" makes me think of the former.

Maybe that's why there has been no BDSP or PLA arc on Sunday Webry or whatever, this next arc is going to continue online when the SV arc starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.