• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July's Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feity

Storm Trainer
Am I the only person that realizes that none of these charecters are going to be dead? They're MAIN CHARECTERS! No charecter has EVER died in the past, not even a villain. Why would they start with, well, EVERYONE, now? My guess is that Rayquaza will do some suber life beam thing and revive everyone that died.

Eefi

::Aura is with Me::
the writers can't do that, they can't make the MAIN ones die. its just, well, can't point it out at this second, but that would make the whole manga screw up if one of the main ones die. ><

Mewbiraxys

Mew The Origin
Fierce Deity said:
Am I the only person that realizes that none of these charecters are going to be dead? They're MAIN CHARECTERS! No charecter has EVER died in the past, not even a villain. Why would they start with, well, EVERYONE, now? My guess is that Rayquaza will do some suber life beam thing and revive everyone that died.
umm... pryce died. pryce was a gym leader like norman ya know so norman could die. what i would NEVER believe is that a pokedex holder would die, since they're like, the main main character.

silver girl

Fierce Deity said:

I also think the main charas won't die. The authors simply can't do that. I'm not sure if Rayquaza does revive them, but they'll find some sollution.

Eefi

::Aura is with Me::
we two more days you guys, and lets hope that there are no more deaths. *prays*

and Fierce Deity, i think Rayquaza fly alway after Kyogre and Groudon disappear. Makes me wonder: is Wally still at the Sky Pillar? O-o I sence another character appearance next chapter if you know what i mean...^_^

Feity

Storm Trainer
Mewbiraxys said:
umm... pryce died. pryce was a gym leader like norman ya know so norman could die. what i would NEVER believe is that a pokedex holder would die, since they're like, the main main character.
He didn't die, he got sucked into some void of time or whatever. He never really died.

Spectre

I'm the Juggernaut!
Um, Rayquaze can't do some "Super Life Beam" thing because the authors follow the games pretty strictly, every bit of detail except for the plot of the games. If you notice, no pokemon can do things that they were not "meant" to do. Celebi can warp time, so it did, but Rayquaza has no details in the game that states it can "revive" beings. If they're dead, they're dead, but so far, no one has been "confirmed" dead, so we can still hope.

Also, I kinda expect Wally to appear as Ruby is about to lose. I hope Ruru evolves into a Gardevoir during the process too.

Tumbleweed

Fireheart
I don't think that the characters will die/be dead, but I'm not quite sure how they can pull off a revival thing.
But, if they're really going to follow the games, Steven has to be alive so he can be in Meteor Falls.
I'm not sure about Norman...

Kingudora

My favourite
here are the things i think they will use
1. celebi. mew are coming in frlg and jirachi are in eme. they can use celebi to turn back time and stop archie and maxie from getting blue/red orb (ruby and saphirs pokemon are the same)
2. ho-oh and sacred ash. ho-oh do have healing powers and sacred ash can revive many at one time
3. jirachi and wishing tag. maybe they can steal jirachi for some hours or emerald comes with it if he catches it

im a gutsyemeraldshipping-fan (gretaXemerald) they look so cute

Spectre

I'm the Juggernaut!
I doubt Celebi will return because its been used before. Mew and Jirachi, however, have never been officially "used" except a few cameo appearances of Mew around the RGB saga. Ho-oh would have been a damn good idea with the Sacred Ash, but once again, no one has been confirmed dead, yet. So, like I said, we can keep our hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.