• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July's Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzJazz

Coronis said:
I'm just wondering how a Milotic alone can deal with Archie and Maxie when all the other pokemons have failed, unless they give Mimi extra strong powers.

I assume that it's going to gain some sort of power boost through Ruby somehow...

aquakirbyyoshi

~The Closet Maniac~
JazzJazz said:
I assume that it's going to gain some sort of power boost through Ruby somehow...

It's love~!. [/corny]

Hmm but yeah, maybe Milotic will. Ruby better use his other Pokemon, too. Hopefully, we get to see Sapphy do something. ^^

JazzJazz

aquakirbyyoshi said:
Hmm but yeah, maybe Milotic will. Ruby better use his other Pokemon, too. Hopefully, we get to see Sapphy do something. ^^

I don't think Ruby's other pokemon will play much part, Mimi's been away for so long as it deserves a big focus... it's got a lot of catching up to do.

Dragon Rider

That's no moon...
Coronis said:
And poor Silver, having lost his mind and being in the semi-hypnosis state induced by Banette.

Err, so when did this happen and how?

And methinks Blue won't be too happy about this :p

Last edited:

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Mimi sweep = messed up ending. In my book, anyway. There could be a much better result coming out of what has happened so far.

I, myself, am wondering if Wally will have any more part of this adventure.

Pearl

< I bite!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dragon Rider said:

And methinks Blue won't be too happy about this :p
nope blue won't b happy

JazzJazz

The Benmeister said:
I, myself, am wondering if Wally will have any more part of this adventure.

He'd have to, wouldn't he? It's hard to imagine that there would've been so much focus on his training if it's all going to be for nothing.

moa

Cascade Trainer
Coronis said:
Teasers translation up.

FRLG:
Poor Mewtwo. Those tentacles seem to shoot out from the ground though, maybe the Deoxys Mewtwo fights is just a clone again? And poor Silver, having lost his mind and being in the semi-hypnosis state induced by Banette.

Coronis~

Coronis when you say "clone" are you thinking deoxys-divides???

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
moa said:
Yes, yes he is. And no, that Deoxys can't be a clone; it's eyes aren't blanked out and it had the gem in the centre.

moa

Cascade Trainer
deoxys-divides exist only in deoxys normal form, right?
the tentacles that appear stabing mewtwo are from a deoxys attack form, so it cant be a deoxys-divide....but can be deoxys(green) like in the movie??

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Dragon Rider said:
In the June FRLG chapter, after Storc revealed to Silver about the identity of his father, Silver was stunned and Storc's Banette made use of the chance to 'hypnotize' him.

moa said:

Actually, I'm thinking more along the lines of a body-double sort of clone, like in doubleteam, or illusionary stuff like that.

Coronis~

Dragon Rider

That's no moon...
Coronis said:
In the June FRLG chapter, after Storc revealed to Silver about the identity of his father, Silver was stunned and Storc's Banette made use of the chance to 'hypnotize' him.

Ahhh, ok. Thanks ^_^

Lord wackruntlje

Speed up, n00b!
Coronis said:
Mimi evolving is for sure, but I'm just wondering how a Milotic alone can deal with Archie and Maxie when all the other pokemons have failed, unless they give Mimi extra strong powers.
Maybe mimi went off and find a sea of rare candies. And if she has eaten it for all the time she has been gone... she would be at an pretty high level or atleast a good battler. Still, I don't belive something like THAT could have happend.

And now over to FR/LG. Mewtwo manged to sting the spoon through Deoxys, but Deoxys keep on the attacks. It dodges several of Mewtwo's spoons, but whats this? Mewtwo is pierced by an unexpected attack from the ground, presumably from an substitute. Ladies and gentlemen, there is only one word for this. Coward-Deoxys.

As for the Emerald part, it seems like Emerald beats Greta, sound suprising? And then, noting happens, except it seems Guiles sword is something intressting to learn about.

Pearl

< I bite!!!!!!!!!!!!
mimi is getting right on my nerves she swims away and comes back BIG deal (no offence this is just what i feel)
oh yes mimi is really going to evole and save the world (sarcastic)

Last edited:

Gigusei

Hmm in regards to Steven and Norman's deaths, is there any mention of what will happen to their pokemon, that concept interests me the most.

Masumi

Fog Trainer
Perhaps those two will be "revived" or something... Well, it wouldn't suprise me... >_>

But for now, I thought Wallace took care over Steven's Metagross????

aquakirbyyoshi

~The Closet Maniac~
Pearl said:
mimi is getting right on my nerves she swims away and comes back BIG deal (no offence this is just what i feel)
oh yes mimi is really going to evole and save the world (sarcastic)

Heh. Personally, I think that will happen but I'm not really fond of that idea, either. xP I mean, they did mention evil forces going against Ruby and Sapphire...

You know, I don't think should she evolve in the battle. Maybe at the end when the battle is over and such, Ruby will be very proud of her even if she isn't beautiful in the outside, but in the inside. ^^ Chances are, she will evolve and Ruby will be pretty damn dumbfounded. xD

Eh, but yeah, prolly save the world thing from Mimi. =/

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
I believe that Mimi will evolve, but i don't think that Ruby and Mimi will do it alone

Sapphire and Ruby will fight Archie and Maxie and take them out

Masumi

Fog Trainer
I also think Rybu and Sapphire will save the day...But I wonder what will happen in the aftermath? You know...everyone being dead or defeated and all...?

Kingudora

My favourite
idea!
look here:
frlg saga- mew (and pwns deoxys)
bf saga- jirachi
r/s/e saga- celebi? (so they can turn back time)

Status
Not open for further replies.