• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July's Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
I've seen what happens next in the Netkun Three!

http://netkun.com/pockemon/story/0606/highlight_0606.html

Yay! Mimi returns, maybe like I predicted! Plus, Emerald's in a tough state with Greta as her Heracross and Umbreon makes easy work of his Dusclops, only for ol' croissant head to come back happy. Now Mewtwo's in trouble and it looks like Silver has been restrained by Storc's Banette. Poor guy doesn't look too good, either.

Last edited:

TeddiUrsa

Wow, Mewtu gets stabbed? Looks like the battle isn´t over at all. I wonder what Red can pull off against Deoxys.

And...it looks like that Mimi will evolve next chapter, pretty nice.
The look of the totally shocked and wrecked Ruby is really frightening...th RS saga is pretty intense..poor Wallace and Winoa. Max and Archie must be very strong.

aquakirbyyoshi

~The Closet Maniac~
Eeee. It's Mimi! *Glomps her*

My god, everyone's lives are being sucky in the RSE series. >: *pity*

Poor Silver... I want to hug him too.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
((points)) Nagi!!!

I was checking the page while watching a contest episode...and the scene of a fallen Nagi almost gave me a heart attack (and the only reason that I didn't is that I don't have any existing heart/blood problem). I have to stopped the episode (ContestShippy totally left my mind), read the passage to the smallest detail, and screamed so loud that mom yelled at me for good.

The plot is OLD. Not to mention CLICHE. But I don't care at this point: FINALLY SOME ACTION! THE PLOT IS MOVING!

aquakirbyyoshi

~The Closet Maniac~
GladiariaAlata said:
((points)) Nagi!!!

I was checking the page while watching a contest episode...and the scene of a fallen Nagi almost gave me a heart attack (and the only reason that I didn't is that I don't have any existing heart/blood problem). I have to stopped the episode (ContestShippy totally left my mind), read the passage to the smallest detail, and screamed so loud that mom yelled at me for good.

The plot is OLD. Not to mention CLICHE. But I don't care at this point: FINALLY SOME ACTION! THE PLOT IS MOVING!

Wow. :O I feel bad for her, too. ;___; You can read japanese? What does the page say? ?_?

Kingudora

My favourite
i have a wild idea
maybe they can fuse BF manga and r/s manga?
after kyogre/groudon are beaten they use jirachi to bring the lifes back of everyody who died cuase the battle

(maybe wrong thread)

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Well although I am happy about Mimi returning (showing that the writers havn't forgotten about her), I am concerned about Silver. Whats going there?

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Teasers translation up.

BF:
Nothing much, but perhaps Anabel's analysis of Guile's sword will be the most interesting part to read.

FRLG:
Poor Mewtwo. Those tentacles seem to shoot out from the ground though, maybe the Deoxys Mewtwo fights is just a clone again? And poor Silver, having lost his mind and being in the semi-hypnosis state induced by Banette.

RSE:
My god, Wallace fallen too, and he didn't even get a decent fight from what I see. Mimi seems 'dead' to me in that last pic where Ruby clutches to it. Got blasted by Archie and Maxie too?

Coronis~

Pearl

< I bite!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coronis said:
Teasers translation up.

BF:
Nothing much, but perhaps Anabel's analysis of Guile's sword will be the most interesting part to read.

FRLG:
Poor Mewtwo. Those tentacles seem to shoot out from the ground though, maybe the Deoxys Mewtwo fights is just a clone again? And poor Silver, having lost his mind and being in the semi-hypnosis state induced by Banette.

RSE:
My god, Wallace fallen too, and he didn't even get a decent fight from what I see. Mimi seems 'dead' to me in that last pic where Ruby clutches to it. Got blasted by Archie and Maxie too?

Coronis~
dead??? this is not a safe place 4 anyone *gets killed*

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Well I'm glad Mimi is back thats the good think. I feel sorry for Wallace same with Winona I understand that it is an emotional time for gracefulshippers now you know how I feel with Courtney (I saw another arm shot) as I'm a Magmajewelshipper (RubyxCourtney) and to me this plot is starting to get very intresting as well as a bit violent but no matter still good either way.

silver girl

I hope, everyone will survive... I'm happy Mimi came back, but it seems very K.O. in the last pic. Poor Wallace, Winona and Steven... I wonder what will happen to them now...

Eefi

::Aura is with Me::
Oh man! I think Archie and Maxie knew that Wallace mite come back at them and probually use Winona to stop him. Poor champion, he didn't get to save her.....;-;....

THIS IS A GREAT MONTH!!!!

MIMI!!!!!!!!!! O_O *huggles Mimi*

JazzJazz

I knew Mimi would be back, now Ruby can evolve it and bugger off to get the last of his ribbons...

Eefi

::Aura is with Me::
Hey, in the picture where Wallace sees Winona held hostage by the tentacruel, the whiscash looks like he has a fishing rod in his mouth!! O_O *rubes her eyes and exams the picture again* okay, it looks like it IS holding it with its hand, but has it in his mouth too. I definally know its not a fishing rod since its the action lines.

And as for wallace: revenge, rage, frustration, p*ssed off.....now where have we seen this before? *shifts eyes to now learn-his-lesson Ruby*

looks like the wallace holding on to Mimi kinda died off. I mean, if that Feebas is not Mimi, the theory could still exist.

and what happen to that robot and the Trick master?!

and we gracefulshippers have a few possiblites for Wallace and Winona. Some of us think that Wallace could just be worry about her as a comrade, but the rest of us think its the love theory. I'm putting my money on the second one of course!! *places money on table* I really am curious about how Wallace's face reacted when he saw Winona like that since archie and maxie threaten to kill her if he does something. That could settle the idea we had if they show his face, not his back. They show his arm shaking when Steven died, so where is the emotion there? In my personal option, I think that Maxie and Archie predicted that Wallace would attacked them ahead of time and probully captured Winona ahead of time so they could use her against the champion. Tabitha, it he were alive or awake still, mite had overheard Steven and Wallace's conversation at Lilycove and must had told them before the explosion of Sootopolis. That is my option, I say.

and would Wally be there? One picture in netkun shows him with a sceptile, so its a possibly. Plus, three trainers outnumbered two maniacs by one!! ^_^

and is Juan and the twins alive or awake still?! We haven't seen them for a while. I think Juan will bring Wally to the final battling ground to help Ruby and Sapphire.

okay, ill shut up for now....*runs from the throwing shoes*

Last edited:

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Judging from Ruby's words in the last pannel, I smell an evolution next month :D

Aquarelle

Staff member
Cool, I like the Ruby and Sapphire plot this month.

So Mimi finally comes back? Yay! She'll proably evolve within the next month or two, then go help battle Archi and Maxie.

But poor Winona... and Wallace... I hope they're alright. I don't want my two most favourite pokemon characters ever to get hurt or die! *Cries*
And when I saw Winona on the teasers on Netcun, I thought it might start to get all gracefulshippy and whatnot...

Just wondering, but is Winona still uncouncious? If she is, she sure has been unconcious for a long time!

S

Shadowcat

Coronis, aren't Tate, Liza and Juan still standing? They could rejoin the battle when both times are the same. Oh wait, the current chapters are still done in one day? I'm confused.

Wootness, Mimi's gonna' evolve. It's gonna' be a great chapter next one. BAM! Milotic finishes Maxie and Archie, and it'll be pwnage.

Milotic finally getting her glory. Nothing really interesting in BF or FRLG.

Coronis

In lucid awakening
From what we know so far, Juan, Tate & Liza are indeed still on the Mirage Island, while Roxanne, Brawly, Wattson and Flannery are still on the airship Ba.Goon. I just find it odd in the wordings of Netkun this month which says

'.... and other gymleaders, have fallen before Archie and Maxie'

At first I thought they're referring to Winona, but her name was already in the paragraph. Makes me wonder if the others have come to help and failed too.

Mimi evolving is for sure, but I'm just wondering how a Milotic alone can deal with Archie and Maxie when all the other pokemons have failed, unless they give Mimi extra strong powers.

Oh, and I wonder where Absol, Gabby and Ty have gone to. They've not been mentioned all this time after Ruby and Sapphire knocked the orbs outta Maxie and Archie with the Grand Meteor.

Coronis~

Status
Not open for further replies.