• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jump For Joy (313)

Gillachu

Banned
Shiftry was definitely shown to be super-strong Pokémon in this episode. I'm not the most enthusiastic about filler episodes that have something to do with Nurse Joy, but I did think they did an awesome job with the whole synopsis and the action in this one.

Meh, I thought this episode was a waste. If we had to see Shiftry at all, this could've been Sidney's debut episode instead...

Zamin

I did suspect that maybe there was a sick Pokemon that led to Shiftry making the abduction. It did seem a bit dodgy though. Those Pokemon were so protective of Nuzleaf.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
My biggest praise is that Brock really stood out in this episode with his determination to save Nurse Joy from Shiftry. But it's interesting how Stun Spore looked a lot like Sleep Powder and actually put people to sleep when it's supposed to paralyze instead. :/

Leonhart

Imagineer
I thought it was rather convenient that Joi had security cameras at the Pokemon Center, but I liked how passionate Takeshi was as he went searching for her. I liked how Haruka used Achamo and Agehunt in the woods as well, and Dirteng leaving the wild Nazonokusa, Taneboh, and Konohana with Joi was a fitting end.

Alloutℯ

Banned
For once it was up to Brock and everyone else to save Nurse Joy. I must admit that his high pitched scream was hilarious, and that is the core reason Nurse Joy chose not to pay attention to his adoration of her.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, since we got to see Dirteng debut here, it would've made sense if Kagetsu had shown up since he owns a Dirteng in the Houen games. It would've been better than seeing Joi.

Kirby Dragons

This honestly might be my favorite episode. I love the plot, of Shiftry wanting something out of Joy. Ash and the gang going to get her really gave the sense of adventure. Finally, Treecko's and Shiftry's battle was amazing, even if Shiftry should've stomped.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I remember watching this episode when I was a lot younger and I remember that I enjoyed it a lot. I found it weird and interesting that a Shiftry kidnapped Nurse Joy but it seemed practical that Shiftry did so for a sick Nuzleaf. And the Ash battle with Shiftry was pretty intense because it lasted quite a long time.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I love the plot, of Shiftry wanting something out of Joy. Ash and the gang going to get her really gave the sense of adventure.

While I liked seeing the rescue mission to save Joi, I was somewhat disappointed that she was in no danger, which made the rescue subplot seem kind of pointless.

Calling Sleep Powder Stun Spore.... facepalm
Boring episode but it was nice seeing Shiftry. TRio saved this episode. Wobbuffet clapping with the rose and Meowth's "look's like my cousin Larry" made me chuckle.