• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

JUMP (Sign Up)

GenericUserName

Plot

“Welcome viewers! This is everyone’s favorite TV show, JUMP! The only show that has your favorite Pokémon in human forms!”​

JUMP, a television show that has been playing on the children’s PokéChannel for about six years now. It doesn’t really seem all that special, but something about it really draws people in. Maybe it’s the amazing CGI, or maybe it’s just all the butt-kicking action; either way, children and adults alike love to watch JUMP. Can you blame them?

The year is 2300. Time has caused some pretty wacky science to start up, with the introduction of so many new technologies. In 2200, scientists discovered how to mix Pokémon of different species to create new, hybrid sorts. Therefore, the project for 2300 was to attempt mixing Pokémon and humans—though success seems far-reached, at the time. JUMP is a TV show that feeds off the excitement surrounding this project, the idea that a person could be just like a Pokémon, or vice-versa. Sure, no one has come up with a way to make it reality yet, but it makes a nice TV show, so people continue to watch it.

The world has changed since all those years ago, when Red challenged the Pokémon League. There aren’t many species of Pokémon wandering outside of labs right now, as there were some environmental changes. Most of the wild areas were taken over by cities, leaving little space for wild Pokémon to roam. There are Pokémon who wander the city streets, but they are more like stray dogs than proud creatures in their own right. These days, “wild” Pokémon all live in reserves such as the Safari Zones, and some other areas. Trainers still exist, but they are more likely to buy Pokémon from labs than actually try to catch them like they did in the old days. Money seems to be a big thing nowadays; you need a ton more of it to live… and even more to fund a research facility.

“On today’s episode of JUMP, we’ll find out who wins this year tournament! The question is: who will it be?”​

The story behind JUMP is pretty simple, really. There is a large group of humanoid Pokémon running around on an island and fighting each other. The show follows a whole host characters as they fight to the top. Whoever defeats all of their foes is crowned the victor and thereby the ruler of JUMP Island. JUMP Island is the place where the show supposedly occurs—of course, it is a fictional location. As the tournament goes on, the viewers witness fights between each character sometimes in groups, sometimes alone. JUMP has gotten so popular that you can even find places to bet on the characters that you believe will win or lose. It can be extremely worthwhile if you manage to win the bet.

“Will the winner be FLY? Fly has become quite popular and has trumped every foe so far! He has the wings of a Pidgeot, claws of a Staraptor, and the speed and agility in the air of a Ninjask! The next is….”​

Each of the characters on JUMP Island specializes in something. They are named appropriately for their abilities. For example, FLY is a humanized version of almost all of the flying types, the ultimate flyer. He supposedly was “Infused with the DNA of flying type Pokémon.” On his show profile it explains that he has hollow bones, and wings that allow him to fly like a Pokémon. It also says that he has long claws he can use for cutting opponents in battle. All of the competitors are something like this, named for their powers and specialized in one thing. Though it is hard to tell who will come out on top…

“… And with that let’s get on with the show!!!”​

The sixth season ended that episode. The winner was a very powerful competitor named SLASH, who managed to beat down the rest of the competition. The producers promised that the next season would have more surprises than ever. Little did they know how right they would be…

“I’m not a toy…”

JUMP is an acronym for Justin Ulrick’s Mutated Pokemon. The TV show takes place on an island in the middle of the ocean, far away so it cannot be found. The island contains many different training courses, each specified to test out the competitors in the show. Other than the training courses, there are just different zones on the island. Each of these areas represents a different ecosystem: a desert, a forest, an ocean, a lake, a grassland, a marsh, an arctic wasteland, and a volcano in the very center of everything. The island being real isn’t the surprise, though…

“I don’t belong in a cage…”

It’s the competitors that are, or would be, the surprise. This show isn’t fiction at all. Each and every competitor is really out there, fighting for their lives and their freedom. They are just normal people, most of them mere children, who were taken away from their normal, humdrum lives to become these monsters. The searches for these people probably went on forever, but no one could find them—after all, it’s hard to find someone who has been taken away to an uncharted island. The people were thrown in cages and told that they would never get out. There were scientists that wandered around them and mumbled things. They would say things about Pokémon, then humans, then Pokémon again. It was strange, but they began to get used to it… That is until it happened to them…

“Why did they do this to me?”

They took each and every single person and brought them to a lab. For the first four seasons of JUMP, they would sew different parts from Pokémon onto humans, and then mess up their anatomy to the point that they were forced to act like Pokémon their whole lives—DNA splicing was in its infancy, for human-Pokémon combinations at least. Most of the first subjects didn’t make it. In fact, most of them were dead before they managed to get off the table. In the last three years, they have learned how to splice the DNA of the humans with that of Pokémon. They have pressed the limit on how many different types of DNA they can put in one human without causing insanity. The highest number is still unknown. When the DNA of the Pokémon was spliced with that of the humans, they would gain many of their features, making them look like people with the traits of Pokémon. Quite a marketable trait to have in this game…

“Don’t stare at me!”

There were two kinds of experiments, the successes and the failures. Some of the failures died, but others just weren’t as good as the rest. They weren’t named properly or put on the show. These were the ones that couldn’t use special powers, or if they could, they weren’t cool or specialized enough. They were never named anything real or specific, only something with numbers or letters like TXL4.They weren’t exactly normal, in fact most of the failed experiments were the most insane. The successes were actually more common than the failures after a certain point. A success is more likely to specialize in one thing rather than have a range of attacks. One may only be able to kick with extreme amounts of power, but not have any other ability what so ever. That experiment would have a likely have a name like KICK. That experiment would then be able to go on JUMP as a character whose special power was to kick.

“I’m not a freak!”

JUMP was made to make money to fund more experimentation. The show itself just takes people from the streets and uses them to make money. To steal a child, and use them to the scientists’ will. There are over a hundred scientists there, because the job pays extremely well. But, it is said that no scientist leaves their job on JUMP Island, because no one lives who tries… Everything in JUMP is just a toy in Justin Ulrick’s hands…

“I’ll kill you, Ulrick!!!”

Justin Ulrick is the man who started JUMP. He was the one who decided that people could be mixed with Pokémon, and to take that idea to the next level. He is sick and twisted, willing to do anything to prove his point, even kill many people in an effort to successfully create that which has been called impossible. He started the experiments on his only son, Marthis. Marthis was the first of many people to die at Ulrick’s hands. He failed on Marthis, so he decided to keep trying. He killed his entire family. Soon, Ulrick had killed so many people that life had no meaning to him at all… That was, until he finally made the discovery. He managed to create a specimen that didn’t fail. Soon, he was creating them like crazy, the crazy he was. He hired some of the most twisted scientist around, whom he swore into absolute secrecy. But he began to run out of money. It was then he forumlated the idea for JUMP. He pitched it with the children’s network as a cartoon, and they snapped the idea up innocently. And so, he began to use the show to earn money, and to play with his experiments some more. He promised the competitors that if they won the contest, he would fix them and let them go home, though this has never happened. And that is how JUMP came around…

“I don’t want to fight…”

Now it is time for the seventh season of JUMP to begin. They say it will be the best yet. For once, that may be true…

Your role in this is that of an experiment. You can either be a failure or a success, though successes are more common. For the successes, you were offered a chance to get off of JUMP Island and back home. They even promise to let you revert to your normal form. The only rule for your chance to get off is simple:

“If you wish to get off the island you must listen to me closely. We will be holding a tournament called JUMP. If you managed to defeat all of the other experiments, whether it is through combat or wits, you will be allowed to go home.”​

But can you really believe that? Do you trust them? According to a strange figure who finds you on the island, the answer is no. It tells you that there is no way out without killing Ulrick. It tells you to find the others and kill Ulrick. But whether or not you believe that is your choice…

If you are a failure, then you will be stuck in the lab. You are in a cage, tired and alone. You only wish to get out, but unlike the successes, you don’t even get offered a deal… You will start in the cage, but something will happen. Then you will have to escape from the lab and join the successes. There, you too need to fight Ulrick. If you ever wish to return to normal that is….

Difference between failures and successes:
Failures are the experiments who do not participate in JUMP. They can be made of a multitude of different DNAs, more than the successes at least. They are more like… prototypes, than anything else. They are what get the DNA splicing just to see what its possible effects are. They aren’t specialized in anything, really. Most of them aren’t as strong as the successes, but they don’t have a huge weakness like the others do. Failures aren’t as common as successes, at least not anymore. Failures have unusual names that make no sense, just letters and numbers. They are the experiment tags on their cage, but the experiments don’t know that the tags aren’t their names.

Successes are the experiments who participate in JUMP. They are made of Pokémon with similar DNA, such as all fire types or all dogs. They learn to specialize in one thing, such as screaming or kicking. They are then given a name that fits their powers, such as FLARE or KICK. They then go on the show and are supposed to participate in the tournament. It is not abnormal for them to go rampage though, and decide to try to team up and fight alone. Successes always have one major weakness, such as water to a character that uses fire.

Teams:
In JUMP, almost all of the characters play in pair until the very end. The teams are usually two that work well together, such as a character that can only stop attacking when hit by fire and another character that can only attack using fire. If you are a Success, then you will be paired with another player who fits in with yours. I will decide this pair for you. If you PM me and request someone as your partner, I will try to put you will them. If I can’t manage to put you with them, it is because your powers are too incompatible. Always remember that a power opposite from yours in the most compatible.

Sign-up Forum:
Name: (Your real name. You may not be able to remember...)
Lab Name: (Letters and numbers for Failures. Actions or powers for Successes, such as KICK.)
Success or Failure: (Self explanatory)
DNA: (You can have as many as you need, but just know that successes shouldn’t have very many. Make sure they fit together if you’re a success. Failures, feel free to mix and match. You have to ask for Legendary DNA.)
Time in lab: (how many seasons of JUMP were you in the lab? Longer for failures that Successes. No more than four years.)
Description: (You were mutated. Now you have strange features that come from your DNA. You might have wings or even fins. You can have any feature that comes from the Pokémon in your DNA. Failures are not likely to have much clothing. Successes on the other hand do, seeing that they will be on the show.)
Personality: (If you are a failure, explain any little strange quirks you have. You are bound to be crazier than the successes. As for successes, you might be a little crazed too.)
History: (A bit on your past. You may not remember much, both if you’re a failure or a success.)
Abilities/Powers: (What is it that you can do? If you are a Success, you have one of these that are incredible powerful, it may have different forms as long as it’s still the same basic ability. If you’re a Failure, then you can have three, as long as they aren’t very powerful.)

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Now this, this is cool! Reserve please!
[Generic, you've come a long way, my friend]

GenericUserName

Alright. Reserved.

And thank you. I am working hard to get better and better.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Hmm... I'm working on a sign-up right now and I was wondering... Do they wear clothes, like shirts and pants? I'm working appearance so I'm wondering since you didn't mention anything about it.

GenericUserName

Copygoo:

Ok. Reserved. Thanks for the compliment!

InnerFlame:

I meant to mention that if you are a Successes have clothing, though maybe not extremely nice, they do have it. Failures on the other hand are more likely to have nothing or scraps.

GenericUserName

I would like two. Maybe one really long one. With the successes, I expect a bit more than on the failures, because successes have more clothing and such.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
And I'm finished, tell me what you think and what I need to change if anything is wrong.

-------
Name: Matthew
Lab Name: Dash
Success or Failure: Success
DNA: Rapidash, Arcanine, Charizard, Infernape
Time in lab: 4 years

Description: Dash is tall about 6 feet and 3 inches tall though he doesn’t look it because he always slouched over. His built is very slim, yet he doesn’t have that scrawny look. Standing relax he looks like a normal thin built person that slouches over but the moment he flexes his muscle can be clearly seen. When his about to run he place all four his appendages on the ground, his back and spine arches up along with his body, giving him a beast-like body shape. His legs are long and thicker part of him with paw like feet; they bend the opposite way of a human. Three thick white claws sprout out from each toe on the canine paws. The bulky legs go up to his thighs which it then become slender torso area. The upper body is very muscle-tone but it’s not very well shown on him. Other than large Charizard wings sprouting out of his back that are about half the length of his body, there is nothing more to say about his torso.

His arms look mostly human reaching down to his knees with his slouch posture; they also bend the correct way. He has hands with five fingers and the difference is a hard black structure over four knuckles; this seems to be the hoof like material of a Rapidash. The palm his hands are padded like a dog foot. His fingernails are non-existence. His face also looks very human with the shape and arrangement of the ears and eyes; only his nose is off. Flatten into his face it has no bridge or tip; it’s just two separate nostrils underneath his eyes. Two large canines jut out from the top his mouth giving a more ferocious appearance. His eyes are a little strange his iris is crimson red but closer to his black pupil it is blue.

His entire body including his wings is completely covered in slick mostly white fur. This really makes him look thin and the shimmering of it gives him an elegant appearance. The red and slightly blue eyes stand out in the white and even more due to the patch of red-orange right above the eyes that frame them. Horizontal black stripes run up and down the front his legs, none of the ends meet and form a ring. White fur on his arms is more tan color that the rest of his fur giving it a dirty appearance. The wings have stripes of orange running through them but that’s not fur but the color of the skin under it; inside of the wings there is no fur at all, just blue-green skin. From his forehead to the top and back of his head, a flames spurt out; it takes the place of his hair. The fire mostly stands up tall but looks like it’s going backwards since he slouches; the direction of changes with the blow of the wind. It goes to about his neck before it stops, it continues come along his spine and at his tailbone he has a slim tail of fire. The fire burn a bright orange at all times unless anger which is turns a bloody crimson.

He only has one article of clothing which is kaki shorts. They barely rest above his knees and look absolute tight around his waist. There are pockets on the pants but all except the front left one has a big tear at the bottom of it, the left his torn too but it’s much smaller. The back of the pants has a large black blotch around a half circle-shape hole; it goes around his tail of fire that comes out from there.

Personality: When Dash is left alone, in a quiet tranquil place he is also very calm; it give him a very serene and harmless feel. He observes the things around him taking all the information he can by the senses he is able to use. He very kind and caring and speaks in a very soft, soothing tone. It could be said he almost looks happy. Though the moment he feels threaten, the relaxed composure vanishes. He becomes aggressive and brash like a Primeape that got set off. The fierce glare in his eyes pierces right through people and his deep growl intimidates. Like a wild animal he fights wildly, without mercy it seems. Drawing blood, badly injuring his opponent, all of this is fine because more than anything he want to survive and live on. Luckily from him he has never been pushed so far that he was force to kill someone.

The regretful look always appears in his eyes afterwards, Dash dislike fighting but as much as he hates it he wants to live more. He wants to be free and get away from the fighting and anger but he has to do that very thing to reach that goal. The mutated human always seem to find himself in contradicting statements. He might be calm and peaceful looking but this Success has a very short fuse, and even the smallest insult can set him off. Quick to anger but he doesn’t stay that way from long once he get his fury out he returns to his collective state. He will try to display sarcasm and light-hearted behavior but he quickly loses heart to darker thinking of his fate. Thinking about the future he’s never can see anything good; thus he always very depressed, expressed by the look in his eyes.

History: His past is a blur of people and pokemon, he knows he grew up in a greener place before going to a more crowded industrial place. That he had two parents and two siblings in his family that he loved dearly… Their faces, Dash is unable to remember the faces of those people he cared so much about. He used to do something with a group of people dressed in white, but the rest is just a blur until his waking in his cage. He was tested on and changed he knew that for sure; also that he was once human with freedom to be whatever he wanted. Sitting in that cage performing task for what seem to be decades, he’s just a caged creature with no future he believes. They said if he defeated everyone he would be turned back to normal and it may be just pessimistic view of the future that makes him think that it will never happen for him.

Abilities/Powers: Dash is fast and unfortunately that’s all he really got going for him. His speed makes him difficult to hit and catch; even those that fly have a difficult time keeping up with him. He is able to generate power by striking foes at fast speeds, proper movements and hitting the correct areas of the body. Even with that, he still has his limit of how much damage he can inflict. His wings which are normally folded tightly to his back to prevent wind resistances, along with quick movement allow him to glide. His body is much too dense for him to actually fly but light enough for he glides in a steep downward angle. He normally attacks his fists which are covered with the black material that Rapidash hooves are made of, but he can just as easily bite with his pointed fangs or kick with his clawed feet if he needs too.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Name: Unknown
Lab Name: H03NN [En for short]
Success or Failure: Failure
DNA: Sableye, Aggron, Salamence
Time in lab: 4 years

Description: H03NN is of average height at about 5'8, but her weight is very decieving. She's actually quite skinny, but she's well over 200plbs due to the steel plating over her face and tail. That's right she has a tail. The plating over her face is like a helmet, but it is similar the plating a normal Aggron would have on its face, horns included. Because of the helmet though, no one can see her face. What they can see is a glowing pair of crystalized eyes that would normally be on a Sableye, which matches her very sharp Sableye claws that replaced her hands. Her skin has been died a light blue and her stomach has been plated with white scales due to the Salamence DNA. She has a pair of red, blade shaped wings on her back, but no one is sure if she can fly due to her weight. Her tail is that of an Aggron aswell, but it is skinnier and more flexible. Her clothing is simply a matching pair of black spandex tube top and shorts, laberatory-grade of course. Over the left breast of her top reads her lab name and underneath it reads EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. An accurate label. The scales on her stomach are actually quite hard, almost as though they were a combination of Aggron steel and Salamance scales. Her Sableye-eyes let her see in the dark, but they glow non-stop. Her helmet has a sort of "second mouth" to it. A part of it opens up like a regular Aggron mouth, but it reveals her actual human mouth. From what anyone can see in that moment, they can tell she has very sharp teeth.

Personality: Extremely dangerous... That's the one thing those lab rats got right about her. She's very violent and her actions are random. She will burst out laughing for no reason and scare everyone in the room. She feels an incredible need for vengence, like JUMP took something precious away from her and she can't even remember what it is! All she knows is that she's got something nagging her to do the right thing all the time, but it doesn't speak against her escaping and killing every lab-coat she sees. Other mutants she has a.. hot-n-cold relationship with. She gets along well with other mutants for a while, until they start talking about fighting. For some reason, mentions of fights makes En attack the person who said the word. En values courage and/or insanity over all else. She has great respect for anyone who's willing to do something crazy and not back down for a good cause. She would respect anyone who had the courage to stand up to something as scary as her... or even herself. She's has a hidden sympathy and respect for other failures she sees, but she has different feelings towards successes. She's almost jealous of successes like how they accually control their abilities and get to go on TV and they get to beat the crap out of each other on a regular basis... But I digress. She has loyalty to anyone who wants to take down JUMP, unquestionably.

History: "You can't do this! We have rights!"

"If you had any rights, would you be in this situation in the first place? Society will be better off!"

"YOU WILL NOT!"

"..."

*gunshots*

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

*Crying*

"Get in the truck! Get in or you'll wind up the old man!"

"He-he-he! He always said to keep laughing!"

That's all she remembers before waking up four years ago. Within seconds of regaining consciousness and analyzing her new body, she grabbed the nearest scientist through her cage bars and torn her face apart.

They deamed her too insane to compete in the competition, seeing as how it was a kids' show and all. They put her under lock and key, always wary of where her crystalized eyes are going, and what she's laughing about now.

She has no memories of what happened that night... Night was it? Or anything before that. She gets the odd memory of person talking, but she never gets anything out of it. She doesn't know who she is, where she came from or who the old man was. But she still feels the need for vengence for... whatever it is they did, she doesn't know but she just wants to kill some people.

One scientist seemed to take pleasure in seeing her squirm to find her past and would give her a hint or two just to torment her. He once said "Are you missing the clear blue Hoenn skies by now?" at another time he said "I think now would be the time the ocean looks most beautiful, wouldn't you agree?" and another time "I bet by now, the smells of the big city would be a godsend for you, eh Failure?!"

Every time that man showed his face, En could feel her blood boiling. Oh how she would love to rip his intestines out and show them to him. She knew he had something to do with the night she can't remember. But En needs what little info she can get. She's deduced she either lived in Slateport or Lilycove, her name started with an 'S' and that she wasn't a normal kid before.

Abilities/Powers: No one has seriously tested her for abilities, they've been too afraid that someone would get hurt. Even H03NN doens't know the extent of her strength, she's been saving it for a surprise when the opportunity arises that she can break out, tear some cages up and let others loose and kill every lab coat in sight. No one is sure if she can fly, how far her strength goes, or if she can utilize special attacks as well as physical.

Last edited:

Little_Dragoness

Call me LD, please.
Hmm, insanity can be fun to play, so here I go!
Please tell me if I need to change anything or improve anything.
Edit: Is this better?

Name: Can't remember, but prefers to be called Marissa
Lab Name: SN795
DNA: Zangoose, Absol, Gabite, Jolteon, Vaporeon
Time in lab: 3 years

Description: Marissa is fairly short, only five feet tall when standing. That was before she was taken, although she doesn't think she's grown much at all. She doesn't know how much she weighs, since she was last measured before the mutations, according to her tag, anyway. Whatever it is, she knows it can't be healthy. She's seen some of the scientists take off their coats on warmer days while wearing tight shirts; you can't count their ribs.

Marissa's matted hair falls to the middle of her back, and its color resembles rusted gold, being dull yellow with rust red patches here and there. It seems to bristle when she gets angry. Her bangs are midnight black, swooping upwards to follow the sharp, curved horn on the side of forehead with extends upward. The skin on her face is a mottled blue-black, almost like a bruise. She has spiky, blood red stripes on her face, which frame her sharp, cunning yellow-red eyes. Her ears are pointed and covered in black scales, with traces of snowy white scales on the bottom edges of them. Her face is extremely angular, canine in structure, and her nose is dark and catlike in appearance. Her teeth are sharp and pointed, and some are somewhat serrated. She's normally grinning blankly and staring into space.

She has a thin, jagged fin down her back that ends at the base of her spine, with a blue tinge to the surrounding skin. The fin tapers down into a ridge of dull, golden needle-like fur that wraps around to her hips. Her thin torso is covered in tough, red scales that end at her hips with a small triangle of similar white scales at the bottom that end with the red ones. Her arms are sinuous, with long, blue, triangular fins on her shoulders. Her hands are paw-like in shape and have long, thick black claws where her fingernails should be. Her legs are covered with thick blue scales, and her feet are paw-like, also with long, black claws where her nails would be. The pads on her hands are rough and torn, from her gripping the corroded surface of the cage bars.

She has managed to gather a few thin scraps of cloth which she keeps tied around her thin chest and hips. Her hands are bound tightly together by tough, metal manacles, to keep her from ripping open passing scientists' legs and to redirect any potential electric powers she might have. Marissa has no figure to speak of and more than a few jagged scars on her body from the months immediately after the DNA mutations where she attempted to end everything. Her skin has patches of fur randomly dispersed about, ranging from snowy white to dull gold. She was one of the subjects used to see how many mutations one person could handle, but they stopped at five, afraid to lose a possible success. She was deemed a failure due to her mood swings from the conflicting personalities of the pokemon and her ragged appearance, afraid to scare the viewers.

Personality: Marissa usually is extremely curious about everything, sometimes morbidly so. She is almost obsessive with knowing how everything in her world works. She suffers from, but claims to enjoy, sudden and intense mood swings. She could be cackling with glee, the closest she gets to actual laughter, and then suddenly fly into a rage for almost no reason. She has been known to randomly grab at passing scientists, grinning menacingly, stop, and then cackle teasingly and abruptly release them as they try to kick her off. She feels most comfortable in the dark, but hates tight spaces with a passion, which doesn’t help her originally jittery personality.

She doesn’t hesitate to fight, but tries to avoid throwing the first strike. She also has unnerved more than one scientist, by holding conversations with herself subconsciously. She figures that her growing mania from constant claustrophobia and all the DNA mutations won’t ever vanish, but the voices make her feel less alone. Most of the time it’s mere small talk, like friends would have, but lately they’ve been advising her toward directing her angry moods toward killing the man who caused her all this pain, Justin Ulrich. Why not, she figures, since they’ve never made more sense. As of now, she has three goals: Escape, kill Justin, and find out, using her own claws, just what makes him tick.

History: She doesn’t remember much past that she knows that she loved her family, and that they were very much normal. If she thinks hard enough, though, she can vaguely remember her mother and father’s eyes and occasionally their voices. When she starts getting upset about her situation, she tries to calm down by thinking about them, and it works every now and then. The last thing she completely remembers is the few minutes leading up to the DNA mutations.

She was walking down a long hall...everything was so white; it hurt her eyes, and the anesthetic smell sent shivers down her spine. As she gazed around cautiously, someone patted her shoulder and kindly helped her shivering frame onto the cold table.

"Don't worry...you'll feel better soon..."

She lay down, still shaking, and looked around at the cages lining the room.
She locked eyes with the pacing Absol, who's solomn look unnerved her. It glanced at the syringes on the table, then back at her. Fear flooded her as she quickly realized what she was. A toy. An experiment. She screamed and tried to run, but more men came into the room and easily restrained her to the icy steel. They slid one of the needles into her and as the anesthesia took effect, she blacked out.

When she woke up in the cramped, white cage, she knew she was trapped. She didn't have any hope of ever leaving, and was flying into a panic when the now-familiar voices started. Everything afterward is just a dull blur of pain and half-crazed laughter in her memory.

Abilities/Powers: Marissa is light on her feet, so she can sneak around somewhat well and is faster than normal, but not by much. The black horn on her forehead can sense some atmospheric changes, if she focuses hard enough. The golden fur below the fin on her back can build up a charge, and she can unleash it if she is sufficiently agitated. She’s never been officially tested, but her intense bouts of claustrophobia have recently inspired her to experiment on her own with the strength...

Last edited:

GenericUserName

InnerFlame:

This is beautifully creative. I love the fact that he is not only covered in fur, but doesn't look very human in the least. This success is definitely a success in my eyes. Welcome to the RPG. Accepted.

Killer Squirtle:

Over all, I need more description in all of the fields. The personality should be trashed all together. I don't want to have a personality that is not completely original. Mentioning that it is from another character, Kempachi that is, just makes me a little angry really. I want you to make your character, not use someone else's. So please trash the personality. Though the quotes in the history are okay, I would like it if you would explain it a little further. Edit and I will re-review.

LD:

Over all okay, but I need some more description. A little more in all of the fields would be nice. Edit and I will re-review.

SapphireBeautifly:

Alright. Reserved.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
I have to sign-up for this, Its like pokemon + Battle Royale.

----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Only remembers her first name, Yui.

Lab Name: SNEAK

Success or Failure: Success

DNA: Sneasel, Sableye, Shuppet

Time in lab: Under one year, this is her first season.

Description: At first glance, Sneak still seems to retain a very human appearance. Her hair is kind of rounded, and it is cut around shoulder length. A thin stripe of her hair over her left ear, almost directly above her left eye, is a pink color reminiscent of a Sneasel's pink feather. The stripe goes all the way across her hair, from the tip of her bangs to the back. Her eyes are pale hazel, dull and listless in most situations but on the rare occasions that she is actually happy, they light up and you can more easily see the ring of yellow around the edge of her iris. As to be expected from her young age, her facial features are smooth and rounded. Her skin is pale, as if she has never spent time in the sunlight, but rather than a sickly pale it seems to be more of a natural pale, as if her skin is supposed to be that color.

Being just fourteen years old, Sneak is pretty short. Her body is thin and lithe, not having much of a noticeable build. However, what she does have is nearly all muscle, making her strength surprising to those who judge her on appearance. She seems to be a bit lanky, her arms looking a bit longer than normal. Rather than having fingernails, each of her fingers ends in an inch-long razor sharp claw, like the claws of a Sneasel. The claws on her thumbs are a good bit smaller, but still very sharp.

Sneak carries herself with a loose posture when relaxing, but as soon as she starts to move, every movement she makes is precise and careful. When she is sneaking around, she can hold still and absolutely motionless. She always seems to have a sad or distant expression on her face, and she rarely smiles anymore.

Clothing wise, Sneak wears a dark jumpsuit that fits a little loose, but still tight enough not to hang off or make noise when she moves. The jumpsuit has sort of a digital camouflage effect, and has patches of darker and lighter shades of the dark green, almost black color that is the base color of the pattern. The jumpsuit has long sleeves and pants, so it covers nearly all of her body. She doesn't wear shoes however, and her feet are covered in dark fur that masks her footsteps. She has claws on her toes as well, but they are nowhere near a long or sharp as the ones on her hands.

Personality: Befitting her name, Sneak is a very quiet person. She has a very inquisitive nature however, and her curiosity will often get the better of her. When she does talk, her voice comes out as being weak and soft. In fact, her small voice doesn't carry very far so she has taken to using movements and hand signs to communicate when not up close to the person she's talking to. Sneak is slow to trust someone unless they prove themselves, and she would usually rather avoid someone she doesn't trust. Of course, she can't always avoid everyone, and when she can't she likes to keep her distance until she knows for sure if they are friend or foe.

Underneath her layer of caution and distrust, Sneak is actually a very caring person. Its just that she has been through so much since her arrival here, that she put up a wall as a natural way to cope with the situation she finds herself in now. She is also a very calm and collected individual, and she will always think something through before attempting it, unless of course there is no time to think. The only thing that will really make her panic is being threatened with the possibility of returning to the lab. She still has nightmares of her experiences there.

Sneak doesn't prefer to fight, but she will fight back if cornered or threatened. While her claws are strong weapons in their own right, it would take a lot to convince her to actually kill or seriously main someone with them. When she fights, she takes full advantage of her skills and will often lead the enemy on so that they fight on her battlefield. If she doesn't think she can win a straight up fight, she will resort to hit and run tactics until she sees an opportunity to escape.

History: Sneak doesn't remember much from her past. She barely even remembers her real first name, and she doesn't share it with others that often. Even though it hasn't been long since she been here, it feels like its been much longer to her. Her memories are scattered, but what she does remember is crystal clear. A memory of one of her birthday parties, a day at the beach, getting ready for school one morning, they all seem like such alien concepts to her now. She can barely believe that she used to life such a life. Although she can remember all the faces, the names escape her. In fact, its only because she remembers seeing her name on her birthday cake that she even remembers it. No one has called her by her real name in almost a year. Despite everything that happened though, she refuses to give up hope that things will be better for her someday.

Abilities/Powers: To say that Sneak is good at Sneaking is a massive understatement, she excels at sneaking. Give her a nice dark area of the forest, and she could hide out there completely undetected for days. Her footsteps are incredibly quiet, making only the smallest of sounds even when walking in the forest. With the claws on her hands, she is an excellent climber, and her sense of hearing is also slightly stronger than the average person. She can easily sneak up on someone or blend into the shadows if running away. A bit of her Shuppet side comes out if she sits completely still, she will actually start to blend into the background making detecting her with the naked eye very difficult. The illusion is lost if she moves even the slightest bit though, and it works better in dark places. She also has excellent night vision, making nighttime her favorite time to be active.

Name: Kit Sommers

Lab Name: CHARM

Success or Failure:
Success

DNA: Skitty, Happiny, Wigglytuff

Time in lab: 2 years

Description: CHARM was engineered in order to achieve maximum cuteness and attractiveness. The corporate leaders of JUMP wanted a marketable face for the series that would appeal to the young girls ages 6-24 demographic. Therefore, when she was fused in the lab they decided to use pink normal type pokemon that most in the general populous deemed “cute”.

Most of CHARM’s body is human-like and recognizable, though she did shrink in stature after being experimented on. She has a peaches and cream complexion that has a slight rosy hue to it. The only thing obscure about her body is the long skitty tail she has grow accustom to. The reason she looks so normal on her lower half is due to the fact that the main focus of her experimentation was in the face.

What used to be strawberry blonde hair, is now a sleek shiny pink. It hits about shoulder length and is almost unnaturally perfect the way it sits on her head. She doesn’t have bangs, rather, the hair in front has twisted in such a way that it similarly resembles the tuff of hair on a wigglytuff. On either side of her head, sit some slightly large skitty ears. These ears are very sensitive to sound and will twitch at the slightest pin drop.

Continuing to the face, her most prominent feature is her big, deep blue, eyes. They are an almost unnatural blue and take up a little over a third of her face. Their size and color give her an alien-like cuteness which is hard to describe to others. They could best be portrayed as that of a wigglytuff’s eye, but they have a small human-like quality to them as well. CHARM’s cheeks are rosy in color with two perfect red circular marks on them. These are the cheeks commonly associate with happiny in which she inherited. When she smiles these orbs tend to distract from her sharp feline-like teeth.

Being a contestant on JUMP, she was gifted with an outfit to fit her “theme”. She wears a knee-length pink and cream dress, complete with a few ruffles here and there. It has an open back with cream-colored ribbion in a corset pattern going down the opening. The look is completed by a pair of pink ballet flats. Overall, she thinks this outfit it quite ridiculous for a survival show.

Personality: CHARM puts on a cleverly cheeky attitude for those around her. She’s witty, slightly sarcastic, and fearless. Or at least that’s what she wants the world to think.

To be entirely truthful, she’s a complete fraidy cat. All of the experiments frighten her as does her own reflection. She’s horribly incapable of fighting in any way due to the fact that even an intimidating stare sends shivers down her spine. She gets nervous easily, rambles, and worries herself to the point of exhaustion. Her complete obliviousness to her surroundings doesn’t help either. One thing she does have going for her is that she is fairly smart.

All of these weaknesses forced her to make a split personality in order to survive. She has broken her mind into two parts, the Kit-side and the CHARM-side, having a sort of Jekyll and Hyde effect on her. Kit is her true personality, being naïve and afraid, but CHARM is being who ever she wants to be. When she it Kit, she has vague memories of her childhood, family and friends, however; when she is CHARM, she has no recollection past the lab. CHARM used to only come out when the cameras were on, but lately it seems as if it’s taking longer and longer to revert back to Kit.

History: As CHARM, the only thing she can remember is being locked in a lab and then pushed out onto this island being told to survive. That’s the only thing she knows, survival. She feels as if she wins the competition, she might be able to find out more about her past.

As Kit, she will sometimes have flashbacks to her youth. So far she remembers her parents cradling her as a baby, she remembers not having dinner on the table some nights, and she remembers what she thinks to be a social worker taking her away from her parents. The last is the most vivid memory she has:

“KIT! Why are you taking her? We’ve always cared for her! We might not have been able to give her the nicest things, but we’ve always loved her!” cried Kit’s mother in the front yard of a tiny one-room house. She was reaching out towards a 16-year-old Kit that was being dragged away from the house by a mysterious looking man in an overcoat.

“You will not take her!” shouted her dad from behind. He began to charge at the over-coated male. In one swift motion, the man shifted Kit behind himself and put up his hand yelling,

“STOP!” her father paused and her mother dropped to the ground sobbing. It had begun to rain. “You have been deemed unfit parents. You cannot properly provide for this child. We are taking her into custody,” hissed the man coldly. He loaded Kit up into the back of a van and smirked before closing the door, “you both should get your act together.” Her father dropped to the ground as well and he slammed the door shut.

They rode along in silence for a few minutes, the man skeptically looking her up and down. Then he smirked, “Yes, you’ll do.” Wide-eyed, Kit shivered in fear.

Abilities/Powers:
CHARM has the ability of distraction. She has the power of attract, charm, and covet to instantly put her foes in a trance. She uses cute gestures and the swinging of her tail to draw the foes attention. This hypnotic ability she has allows her to easily evade her enemies and avoid contact. CHARM also has some feline qualities, with exceptional balance, dexterity, and speed. She has no strength what-so-ever, therefore if some creature were able to break out of her trance, she would be quite vulnerable.

(Let me know if there are any problems, thanks!)

Last edited:

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Lab Name: ζ-21
Name: She refers to herself as, in the third person, Zeta. Not that anybody has ever heard her actually speak anything to do with herself. She will never talk about herself. Ever.
Gender: Female (although she's so robotic, the only clue is her voice and body shape.)
DNA: Magneton, Froslass, Abra
Time in lab: Four years

Description: Zeta has maintained her humanoid shape, limbs and face, but everything else has gone to the strange genes inside her. She is very slim, but tall at around 5'10"- and she wants you to know it, always standing tall, no slouching for this woman. Her pale skin is frightening- it appears that she has lived in a dark room all her life, whereas her voice can only be described as being computerized, reminiscent of the 'please hold' messages on phones, maybe a little higher in pitch.

Facially, her bone structure appears to be very regal, with high cheekbones and thin features. Her eyes are a very faint grey- the tinge of colour is all that saves them from appearing colourless. Just to look at her, though, you would not know this. She is wearing a mask resembling the face of an Abra- with the fox like face and ears. The only sign at all that there is a person under there is her hair- never cut in several months; it is long and a hazel-brown colour. It has not been tied up, and instead billows around the mask, making for an avenging angel look on a windy day.

Her silhouette is incredibly distinctive- having a trio of magnets controlled in your head floating behind you in a circle shape, similar to a nuclear warning sign certainly makes people want to get away- if the incredible cold around her hasn’t put them off already (more on that later.) The magnets are fully linked to her, and she can command them in any way she pleases.

She doesn’t appear to be wearing any clothing- but she doesn’t need it. Her torso resembles the body of a Froslass- literally; her body is a white kimono, with a red obi around the waist, although it stops just in the middle of the femur bone on the leg. Instead, the rest of her legs are a dark blue-black, as if she has had frostbite, although in actuality these are the tights that have fused to her body- the last things she remembers wearing. She is wearing no shoes on her feet, again for reasons that will be explained later.

The Froslass part stops just short of the elbow, and once again both arms are black- however, this is one time where the symmetry is broken. Although her right hand is an ordinary, five-digited human hand, her other hand appears to be wearing a glove- a human-sized Abra hand glove, to be precise. This is no glove- she literally has a three-fingered, yellow-armoured left hand.

Personality: To say Zeta was a little bit loopy would be to say that having an allergy to oxygen would be a minor inconvenience. Zeta has dived off into the deep end, headfirst. Unlike others, whom manifest their madness as long-lost Kings and Queens, Zeta has a cold, calculated madness. An occasional glint in the eye. Zeta’s main urge is for the destruction of everything that ever was, is and shall be, so everyone can feel the infinite pain she feels, for the rest of eternity. The screaming, crying, laughter, playing over and over again in her head like a CD, a constant looping track, a rhythm she has grown so accustomed to over the years that she can ignore it and maintain complete concentration on her goal. She sits in her cell, facing the wall, staring. Only blinking when she has to. Yes, she definitely needs to see a psychiatrist.

Zeta’s personality has changed a lot since the innocent young woman with bright eyes and a big smile was thrown into a cage some years ago. She has lost all traces of humanity in speech, and when she does speak, she speaks of ‘targets’ and ‘objectives’ and ‘elimination.’ There is no dilly-dallying, no needless chatter. She says as much as needs to be said- usually when processing her new objective, and then carries them out. Killing Justin Ulrich? He was always going to be yet another corpse anyway, so may as well get him out of the way now. A cold efficiency is in her every action, and movement- her Magneton DNA has given her intense processing power and a knack for creating complete plans in milliseconds, often including the most blood spilled possible, and the chill and disregard for life of the Froslass makes her a killing machine, icicles are always pointed at the heart.

When her memories hit her, however, Zeta regresses. She becomes a scared little girl, wide-eyed, crying ceaselessly, no matter the surroundings, dependant on support, clutching frantically for somebody out there, rocking back and forth for somebody to please, help me… Strangely, the bad effects of the memories are disregarded if there is the smell of a cake nearby, or somebody she feels ‘safe’ around. She will refer to them as ‘non-threatening,’ and become maybe slightly more conversational. Just a tad. This person will be male, though- other women get Zeta’s back up and she has to stop herself from leaping for them.

History: Zeta’s past is incredibly hazy, and the mess that is her mental workings don’t exactly help. She does not know the difference between one day and the next, although she can piece some things together. A tasty cake, baked by somebody called ‘Mother’… Waving goodbye… The seaside… Kissing a boy, some strange chemical sensation…

She does not recognize the feelings known as love, or joy. These memories have been purged from her ‘databanks,’ just to resurface, time and time again. Luckily (or unluckily, depending on your perspective) she is always alerted to the memories coming before they come because of a certain chemical suddenly produced in her brain, piercing her thoughts, meaning that she can hide. Because when the memories do come, they hit like a hammer, and she has a rapid mood change, leaving her incredibly vulnerable.

Nowadays, though, she’s stuck in her cage. It may have something to do with the taste for blood she acquired when a lab technician cut her finger nearby. Alternatively, it may have something (everything) to do with her homicidal tendencies and urges to kill everyone and destroy everything in a five-mile radius, sudden brainwave spikes, and capacity for staring at the wall, day after day, unresponsive. The bloodshed would not make good TV, nor would the murder.

Abilities/Powers:
- Controls of her magnets- can be used for electromagnetic levitation (no need for shoes), or alternately to attack foes. She would enjoy holding them in a chokehold with the magnets, then... snap.
- Ice- able to freeze some of the water vapour in the air, then use said sharp icicles as projectiles.
- Limited teleportation- can transport herself 8 feet in any direction. Mainly combat use, to charge up ice projectiles. Cell for Zeta had to be built with a special electromagnetic interference to prevent teleportation- as such, she currently doesn't have a clue about this power. Needless to say It will be put to good use- although good is, once again, open to interpretation.

--------
Please tell what needs improving etc.- this looks megacool. And you need a wackjob who doesn't laugh. Ever. Loopy killer robowomen for the win. Zeta definitely isn't going to have the happy ending.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Thanks GenericUserName... I think I'll call you GUN XD. I'm glad you like it. I just picked four of the fastest pokemon from my favorite type and went from there. Then as I started writing and things popped into my head of characteristic of the pokemon I could put on him. I really enjoy thinking Dash up. I'm thrilled to be in the game.

I think SNEAK and CHARM would make a good pair. Charms distracts the opponent while Sneak goes up behind and attack.

GenericUserName

Oh my! So many things to do...

TheSequelReturns:

SNEAK was a nice thought to throw in. Most people, or least I expected, would throw out attacks as their names. I'm glad to see that you thought past just a power to use something that could be useful throughout the whole show. SNEAK is Accepted.

SapphireBeautifly:

CHARM makes a good addition. I like the fact that you gave a purpose for her being made. Though being cute will be useful, she can't really fight back. This makes a good weakness. I like her. Accepted.

Wordy:

This sign ups has creativity running out its ears... The description is beautiful. I love the way she looks all together. The personality will be fitting. I only hope that she can get along with others long enough to fight. Simply wonderful. Accepted.

InnerFlame:

GUN is just fine. I'm glad that you are excited to be in the game, it is my life's work. Well, maybe not really, but it means a lot. Also, thanks for the input on SNEAK and CHARM. That might work out well... Though I will wait until the end to see.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Before I begin: I’m not getting away with anything special, here. GUN has approved this character concept (extra years, escaped from the lab) for use as a plot device. We talked it over and she agreed to it, because she gets to use him for all kinds of fun things... I'm afraid of what she may have planned for me. o_o

Additionally, this character knows almost NONE of the information listed here. Self-awareness? What’s that? P:

Sign-up Form:
Name: Leslie Jameson

Lab Name: KILL

Success or Failure: Both and neither, but more of a Success.

DNA: Seviper, Arcanine, Garchomp, Gyarados, Absol, Electabuzz, Drapion, Haunter, Houndoom, Mightyena, Carnivine, Aggron. Yeah, really.

Time in lab: Four years, and escaped onto the island for two.

Description: While Kill retains a vaguely humanoid look, he has lost most of his humanity in the many years he has spent on the island. His basic structure is that of a thin, sickly human man, who is very tall but looses much of his height to a prominent slouch and shamble. Where unmarked, his skin is relatively tanned and has an olive tone. That is where Kill’s humanistic shape ends. His face is intensely marked, with large, glaring eyes filled with solid red. His ovular irises are black and his pupils are white, effectively giving him the near-blind eyes of a Seviper. Beneath these frightening eyes are the black fang-shaped marks characteristic of a Mightyena; he also has a dark, wet nose to assist in smelling. Protruding from somewhere beneath his jawline are long blue whiskers like those of a Gyarados. His teeth are perhaps the most interesting thing: he has a shark’s mouth, with all of his teeth sharp, but his jaw is able to hyper-extend like a snake’s and reveal his two-and-a-half inch long viper fangs, which usually lay against the roof of his mouth flat. He rarely hyper-extends his jaw when he’s not about to bite something. Kill's throat is scarred heavily, as his voicebox is too damaged to vibrate and make sound like a normal person's. He can only make clicking sounds and deep growls by forcing air through his windpipe fast enough for it to click or rumble slightly, but he makes very little sound. They say he used to laugh maniacally like that...

Kill’s hair is rather unusual. It was naturally platinum blonde, but he had it died a warm, sunset red before he came to the island. In all those years, it has grown out excessively (and it was long to begin with), giving him hair that now reaches the bottom of his buttocks. The bottom foot and a half or so of this hair is sunset red; the rest is natural, platinum blonde. However, Kill’s bangs were died black; they have also grown out into a grand mess, but they have remained black to the root for whatever reason. His hair is mangled, tangled, and terribly messy at all times, because he has no means or intentions of taking care of it. He has the twisted white horns of a Houndoom coming out thick from under his bangs; he has the large, fluffy orange ears of an Arcanine, complete with black stripes. But the mutations do not stop there.

Kill’s chest and, by extension, the ventral side of his torso, is marked very strongly. His upper chest is a reddish color, with this color extending over his armpits and ending in a smooth line at the base of his breast. Upon closer inspection, these are small red scales. Beneath these scales are much larger, long, flat belly scales, which take on a creamy orange color. These continue on over his entire ventral side, causing his genitalia to become internal. These scales lay very snuggly along where his skin would have been, and his belly button even shoes through where it would properly be. Along his sides are smaller, slightly protruding scales of gold, which take on a perfectly circular shape and occur with sufficient spacing between them, and stop at his hips—like the side marks of a Seviper. His shoulders have two back-faced spikes; he has thick steel “arm bands” which mark the transition from normal skin into a black, armor-like skin, which continues until his hands; another band occurs on his wrist to separate the skins. His hands are ghostly and purple, clearly those of a Haunter, though they do not detach far from his arms (unlike the ghost’s). He can use these for various interesting things.

Now we turn over to Kill’s backside, his dorsal side. The most prominent feature of his back is the dorsal fin of a Garchomp; it has a natural dark blue shade about it, and is relatively large. Beneath this are rigid white bones, smoothly curling around his ribcage. At the base of his spine, a large and very unusual tail protrudes. It begins somewhat thick and fluffy, with an underside of gray and a topside of brick orange with black stripes. Steadily, the orange fades into yellow, and the stripes become more lightening-shaped than random, and the fur becomes smoother; after another foot or so of highly-muscled tail, the fur breaks off completely, flaying out slightly as it becomes a rocky Drapion’s tail, deep purple and shaped like a scorpion’s. The tip of his tail, fittingly, is a double-pronged scorpion stinger. Overall, this tail is taller than Kill when it is fully upright, and it never touches the ground.

Moving on along, Kill has lightning-bolt shaped black markings on his upper leg, until about halfway down where a thick steel band appears and his skin once more transitions into a black, rock-like substance. A tuft of white fur ends it this time, leading into some very unusual feet. Kill’s feet are yellow-furred, clawed and arched like those of a big cat, and the claws are very large but not retractable. However, over this are semi-intelligent vines of red, green, and yellow, which extend from his ankles. These vines can extend quite a bit, and make his flexible feet a much more deadly weapon. They also improve his balance somewhat. He wears no clothing; all of his clothes are long lost and rotted somewhere on the island.

Personality: Kill has no personality, these days. Year after year of horrific torture and experimentation have made him something of a hollow shell, with his inability to speak properly only extrapolating the issue. He walks with a slow shamble, his mind sore and tired. He bears a deep hatred for the scientists somewhere in his empty heart and a disdain for the other contestants in JUMP, though he pities the failures. Something deep in his mind desires freedom, but he cannot remember anything, and so he behaves like a zombie more than anything. Actually, he is intelligent beneath his instincts. He wants to help the other contestants, and yet, he acknowledges that he is likely to kill them… He knows only that his heart is completely numb and empty and that he must kill Ulrick in order to break free from his own body.

Why would he need to break free from his body? Kill may be a zombie usually, but that’s because he’s holding back his powerful, raging instinct to perform that which is his namesake: to kill. If that ever slips, he falls into a rage, killing anything and everything he can, growling like a beast all the while. Blood is the most likely cause for this to slip, though a simple lasp of his mind can similarly cause trouble for this experiment. He is truly insane and some sliver of his self knows that, but since that “self” is all but gone, he becomes a bloodthirsty, angry man who cannot even explain his plight, and could not if he wanted to. After all, constant experimentation around his mouth and throat have rendered his voicebox completely non-functional, so that he can only growl and force air out of his throat violently to make clicking sounds.

It’s a shame, really. Kill, when he was Leslie, was a normal, smart teenager with a bad attitude and a band. He might have been a relatively intelligent and helpful contestant, back then… and he was. He had a pretty good fanbase, once. He seems faintly aware of that, which is what causes him to actually try to fight the system, rather than to simply fall to his instincts or commit suicide…

History: Leslie was born and raised in Lilycove City, Hoenn. The large port town suited his eclectic nature pretty well—after all, he was always a strange kid. He didn’t get along well with anyone, and had very few friends. His parents rarely knew what to do with him, but they tried to ignore his oddness. No matter their efforts, after he hit his teenage years, all Leslie wanted to do was play drums and write stories—he didn’t want a thing to do with his parents. And so, when the 14-year-old boy disappeared, he was marked a runaway by the police and largely forgotten about.

But what really happened would have made his parents sick. Leslie was picked up off the streets late one night on his way back from practicing with his band. Next thing he knew, he was strapped to a table, screaming as best as he could as the scientists spliced away at him. He was a test: how many different genomes can you fuse together and fuse into a human? After all, these tests occurred after the first season of JUMP, before the technology had been perfected. Amazingly enough, he survived all the changes that were inflicted upon him, though he lost much of his memory and humanity in the process. The genes given to him were filled with base instincts, to help him kill in a bloody rage. However, not all of Kill’s changes were made at once—before many of his less-matched features were added in, he was on the show for one season in season three. He didn’t do all that well, mostly because he couldn’t think at all, but his partner helped him greatly and he gathered a reasonably sized fanbase. After his failure, he was placed back in the lab for two more years of experimentation—at this point, he could have been called a failure, but he was still called “KILL”.

In season 5, they planned to use the newly-modified Kill again. However, as they were prepping him for the show, the anesthesia slipped, and he fled his captors. They once thought they found him, dead in a ravine, but he is still alive… if only barely. His humanity is all but lost, and his mind is sunk in an abyss of insanity and blood… but Kill has kept himself alive on the island, alone, for two years. It is now season 7, and if the scientists see Kill, he’ll likely become wanted material or something similar… Additionally, Kill is constantly on the trail of the scent of his former partner, CALM (Samantha Lyons), though he doesn’t know if he’ll ever find her.

Abilities/Powers: Kill’s name rings true in his powers. He is a pure berserker, out to kill whatever he can. He has the power of a wild animal: a feral, instinctual ability to fight… but more than that, to kill. This primarily manifests itself into his poison, which forms both in his incredible tail and his enormous snake fangs, and more weakly in his claws. He has an exceptionally high pain tolerance and is completely ruthless in battle. His poisons have been dulled slightly so that they do not kill instantly anymore, but without treatment from the injuries he can inflict, a non-resistant experiment will die in mere hours (and it will incapacitate them in seconds). Kill has an exceptional sense of smell and hearing, though he is nearly blind. His main weakness is in his complete lack of human sensibility, which hinders him from thinking, planning, or doing basically any mental function that could help him. He cannot resist any form of hypnosis or command given through power. He is also physically weak from his years on the island, so he might be easily destroyed by a much larger competitor. His final and most grave weakness is that the scientists are out for his blood; after all, he is an escapee, which is absolutely NOT good for their records. Basically, all he’s got going for him is an all-out physical attack and his deadly poison.

Last edited: