• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jump

GenericUserName

JUMP​

High above all of the others, just staring down at them, sat the figure. Its cold eyes slide from side to side looking at each cage individually. Each experiment was a different person, though almost none of them were left without something strange. A tail, a pair of red glowing eyes, these were things he could see, even in the dark of the lab. Then again, it was underground, who would expect there to be any light? The lights were off for the night, the only people left at the lab were the scientists that took night duty. Why did they expect it to be calm at night? The figure tilted its head to the side, letting its long flowing hair fall from its shoulder to the top of the generator. It shifted its furry foot to turn around. The other side of the generator was no different. Poor souls, whining, sitting, some even laughing. The figure could hear the ones who cried so loudly to be released. Did they understand the truth? That they would never escape this place… Just because they weren’t “perfect”? Did they know that somewhere out there, there was a person who wondered where they had gone? A family, maybe a friend, even just some stupid animal that was wondering where its food source was. This truly was a cruel world.

The figure turned its head ever so slowly, letting its hair move still. A hand rested on the top of one of the cages, an inconvenience. It twitched a cat like ear and lifted its head a little. The scientists were coming. This generator was the end of their round. That would mean he would have time after they crept by. He shrunk down, letting his body press against the generator. It was warm against his bare chest. He wondered why that was… Why was it that the generator was warm? It had grown stupid during the game. It was sad. It could no longer feel some human ways but only those of the DNA in its body. It waited slowly, its red eyes watching as the scientists past. Two of them, both clad in white coats with their badges and their heads held high. Who gave them the right to think so highly of themselves? The figure looked at them blankly. Something inside it was coming up with another, more animalistic plan. It grinned just a little, its hand gripping more onto the generator. It would go with the second plan, because the monster in the figure wanted to some much more than the well thought out, human’s plan. The figured kicked a foot on the generator and jumped down landing a few inches from the scientists.

The scientist stared at the figure shocked and confused. Why was this experiment loose from its cage? The figure only let out a slightly insane cackle. Its eyes darted from one scientist to the other, slowly waiting for them to move. Prey is no fun to kill without a nice chase. So why would it attack without thought first. It grinned a little as it saw one of the two dart for a nearby fire alarm. It spun on his heel, claws scratching the ground before it jumped on the scientist with a quick movement of its foot. It sat calmly for a moment before its red eyes shone. The scientist, would he beg like a girl, bite his tongue like a man, or fight back like and animal? It grinned at the thought, listening as the man began to try to bargain with him. Grief… Yes, another human thought, the five stages of grief. How had he managed to skip denial and anger? It shook the thought from its mind and listened to the man for a moment. It shook its head and turned to the other scientist. He was gone. Anger came over the figure as he slammed a hand down at the scientist. Blood… How it had grown used to the smell. It attempted to pull his claws from the man’s body, knowing he was dead already. They were stuck…. It snarled and picked up the body slinging it across the lab; letting it hit one of the cages. It would serve the man right it the experiment inside the cage decided to eat the body. It looked its claws turning away from them. Its furry hand was coated in blood and its foot long claws weren’t even scratched. He looked down. That other scientist must have pulled the alarm, because the ringing sound in his ears was driving him mad. Did humans not understand that many experiments had improved hearing because of their DNA? An alarm like that was bound to make some of them cry… It twitched its ears and began to stumble away, its mind angry from the blood on its hand. It didn’t want to kill. Why did it kill? It shook its head, the plan. It had to keep going.

Slowly, it turned to the cages… They would not all hear it from this level. It glanced to the generator again. That was why it had been up there in the first place. He began to climb up again. Its arms ached. It ached all together. Why did it always hurt…? It pulled itself to the top and looked around. It had a view of all of the cages, good. It had to grab the attention of the others though. It sucked in a deep breath of air and let out a roar. It sounded almost like an angry bear as it stopped huffing a little. Somewhere inside it prayed they all had turned to the generator, or were at least listening. It stood tall, letting its red eyes gleam and the blood on its hand drip to the generator. No one would know who it was, but it didn’t care. The scientists would come soon. That meant they needed to know. It opened his mouth and spoke in a low gravelly voice, but still managed to carry it over the entire lab.

“If you think I am here to be your savior you are all a bunch of fools. I am not here to kill for you, fight for you; I am only here to tell you what the truth is. The truth will hurt each and every one of you, but at this point, that seems to be my job. You will never get off of JUMP Island! No matter how strong, no matter how perfect! Not even the so called successes can win. They promise you freedom if you win the game, it’s a lie. They promise you freedom if you behave long enough. That’s a lie too. They only want to kill you in the end. Those so called successes that win the game! What do you think happens to them? I’ve seen what happens. They will never let you go! The winners are slaves, everyone is a slave! So listen to my warning… You will never be free if you don’t take this chance. You must break free… And you must find Ulrick. You must find him, where ever he may be hiding in this hell hole! You kill him and you fix yourself! Because he is the only one who knows how to reverse this madness. You feel it too, don’t you? How you used to be human, but now… That animal inside you is beginning to beat down the human and rip it to shreds… Maybe I am alone…” The figure stopped for a moment and looked to its hand, alone? “But even if you don’t understand, maybe you can sympathize. This old body of mine was made to hurt, but I want to go down with a bang! So how about it? I let you out, you kill Ulrick! I won’t die here cause’ I want to be the one to personally dispose of his body… I free you! You help me! I don’t care what you say, it’s a deal! If you’re not stupid, you better keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times!” The figure ended with a loud cackled holding up one of its clawed hands.

It jumped down off the generator once again and stopped for a moment. It needed to go berserk here… Something that was a minor side effect of its DNA. It slowly looked to its arm holding up the claw. Would that work? It stopped here a scientist coming up. The shocked man pulled out a gun. The figures turn and stared. No, but this would work. The scientist shot and the figure fell over in pain. A tazer, perfect. It let out another roar, same as before, and attacked. It not only tore the scientist apart, but also every cage nearby. It ripped of the locks, the bars, not even damaging its claws. It soon began to run through the lab just shredding the cages in anger. It missed a few, but eventually, stopped at one. It stared at the experiment inside, eyes gleaming evilly. The words in its mind wanted it to rip to slash, but it knew it couldn’t. It held the claws to the experiment’s neck before grinning.

“Later kiddies,” It growled out before twisting on its foot once more and darting toward the exit, letting out one final word of advice, “Get out before they getcha’!” With that, it disappeared into the darkness of night. The only sound heard from it was the slam of the door and the loud roar of a bear.

Numbers sat quietly in her cage, facing the wall. She put a thumb to her lips, biting it just a little. He back was hurting from leaning on the bars of her cage. She rubbed her back just a little, whining lowly before putting her thumb back in her mouth. She stared blankly to the rest of the world. It was far too dark for her to see anything. She shook a little as she felt the wind blow. The scientist had opened the door. He must have been starting their rounds. She backed up, not wanting to be seen. They always got mad at experiments who stared at them, or maybe it was just her. She sighed a little, moving her thumb from her mouth to the bottom of the cage. She began to feel around for something that she suddenly wanted. There was nothing there but the cold of the cage it seemed, no warmth, no mother for her to snuggle up too. She sighed to herself as she found what she had been looking for. She lifted her bone up, but as she tried to turn it vertical, it hit the top of the cage. The cage was far too small for the large bone, or for her to even stand up for that matter. She turned the bone diagonally and hugged it tight to her chest. The bone was heavy, but it was something to hold, something that she knew would never leave her. She hugged it tighter and glanced around. It was so dark…

Suddenly, a red light washed over the lab. The light burned her eyes a little. She stared and suddenly fell back realized what was going on. The load buzzing in her ears, it was the alarm. She looked frantically around, someone had to help her. Someone, anyone! She was alone in a cage, she would die! She let tears come to her eyes, was this how it was going to end? Going up in flames because no one cared for her enough to let her out of her cage? She cried as she heard a deep voice start talking. He gave a long speech about how he wanted them to kill some man and how they would never escape. She only cried more. Suddenly, there were the sounds of metal being hit. Several different types of attacks: Electrocution, metal, slash, running? She turned her head when she saw a red eyed figure turn to her. Its long claws came down on the cage, slicing away the bars. She stared blankly at the figure as it ran from her to the next cage. Her eyes only began to water more. What was going on?

She hugged her bone tighter and looked around. People would come soon. She knew they would come. Mommy would come for her to protect her, she would come back. Just to protect her… She began to cry loudly, letting out loud sobs and cries. Someone had to help her. Why was no one coming?

“Mommy!”

SLEEP stepped down from the blimp and into the desert with a blank expression. It was night time, so the air was cold if not absolutely freezing. He had once heard deserts got cold at night. Maybe it was true after all. He gave a long yawn and pulled on his hair a little. A partner right? He was supposed to meet his partner. Did that mean the chick was dropped off in the desert to? Poor thing. He didn’t know why he had assumed his partner to be female, maybe he was just dreaming. He let out another yawn and sat down on the ground. He was tired. He was always tired. He glanced around the desert once again. There was bound to be something to eat here other than sand and, well, sand. He let out another loud yawn and stood up, letting his hair go finally. He looked around. Did Rattata live in the desert? He would eat a Rattata… He began to search the sand for the small creature, giving up extremely quickly. There was no point in looking for food that he didn’t need. After all, there was nothing here. Slowly he pulled out his coin.

“This stupid little thing is all I have to protect me right now… I wonder… Hey?! Is anyone out there! I’m looking for my partner!” He let out the words, but his voice gave out toward the end. He was so tired. So very tired. He lay down, staring at the sky. This game had a promise after all. He had been here so long. If he went home, would everything be the same? Would he be looked down upon like some kind of freak? He didn’t want to know the answers. Somewhere in his heart, he didn’t really care. He smiled up at the sky; he must have done something terrible. He wished her knew exactly what it was that got him thrown in here. After all, it must have been sick. If he was ever going to do something bad, he would remember not to forget what he did. After all, cases get dug back up after years of being cold. Why did he know all of this? He let out a sigh. Just another little piece to the puzzle his mind had become. He sat up a little. Was something out there moving? He clutched the coin tight in his hand. It was so dark in the desert at night… What if something was to come out? He let out a loud growl, not knowing where it came from but not caring.

“If anyone is there, come out. I don’t like the dark and I never will.” He was probably just talking to himself. He felt his body start to ache. Why did the dark always make him feel so sore? It was as though it was out to kill him. Maybe whatever he did offended the one who created the dark. He let out a shaky sigh; attempting to sit up. He gripped his stomach and glanced around. Now would be a nice time to have a partner around to protect him from this…

((OOC: okay everyone, I finally got it up. Hope it’s good. So here’s the deal. Failures, it is your job to escape the lab. Feel free to stop and help generic NPCs/each other, attempt to follow the figure, or kill any scientists you may see. Just try to get out pretty fast. Successes, you have been dropped off in one of the different areas and are looking for your partner, who should be in the same area as you. Feel free to be wherever you want, the person who comes first from the partner group chooses where they want to be to start with. Innerflame, I’m leaving it up to you to choose where BOOM and DASH are. Also, KILL will find CHARM and SNEAK a little later. Let the game begin!))

Zalck

Back Again...
De-ox stepped on the sand, barely even touching the grains. His face showed no expression. Not of cold, not of exhaustion, not of worry, not of loneliness, not of anything. He felt no life here in the desert. No life at all.

This, of course, changed when a blimp flew over the desert. His partner had arrived. But, the blimp continued to fly, farther than he was. De-ox must not be in the correct position. De-ox must find partner. De-ox continued, faster, following the direction that the blimp went. He felt his surroundings, not feeling anything. He the found an air disturbance. A voice. What had it said? De-ox began to listen to the air. '..Hey?!.. There? I'm... Partner!" De-ox's mind began to race, as he began to follow the voice. He heard it spoke again, and he got even faster. He raced towards the voice, dodging cacti, little pokemon, and also jumping over rocks. He stopped, as he saw a body in the distance. He slowed to a walk, and began to approach the person.

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Change in local variables detected. Suggested course of action: Preliminary environment scan. Scan complete. Electromagnetic interference disabled. Currently running at 88% capacity. Full capacity will be reached when local variables eliminated. Chance of elimination: 100%. Suggested course of action: Activate.

Loading. Loading. Loading. Loading. Loading. Loading. Load complete. Running system diagnostics. Everything: normal. Dormancy state lasted 50 hours and 41 minutes. Suggested Course of Action: Mobilize. Eliminate hostiles. Investigate disturbance.

The woman's eyes slowly opened as she sat upwards, still facing the wall that she had been staring at before she drifted off. The triad of magnets that followed her sat forlornly on the floor behind her, slowly twitching back into life then once again floating into the air. She blinked several times as she realized that her mask had fallen off. Gripping it in her strange left hand, she placed it over her face, hiding it away from the world. Brushing several strands of her long brown hair out of the mask, she became aware of the situation.

There was a whirring sound, so whiny, so high-pitched, and the room was bathed in an eerie red glow. Backtracking through her memory banks, she relived the past moments- some clawed creature had came in, spouted about some Justin Ulrick and then ran off. Slashing cages to pieces- like hers. Fragments of metal were scattered all over one of the walls of what was previously her world. Everything she had known had been in that cage. There was a piece of paper, some sort of tag on the ground. It was burnt, but she could just about read the top line: ζ-21 Do not release under any circums. The rest was charred black.

"Ze..ta..." she murmured. Was this her name? Her name was Zeta -21-. Or just Zeta. She shook her head. Her 'name' had no bearing on the objective. Kill Justin Ulrick. Secondary objective: Decimate the planet.

She slowly stood up as she crawled out of the cage, eventually reaching her full height, and floating steadily several inches above the ground. A quick surveyal was all that was required: Chaos. Not organized chaos, pure undiluted terror. Just her sort of thing... if it wasn't for the fact that she could detect something much more powerful than her somewhere in the area. SSS-Class Threat: ??? she filed into her head.

Zeta spotted a scientist with a syringe some meters away. As he noticed her, he immediately began yelling something incomprehensible above the sound, something about her and her abilities and her personality and her mental state, before charging straight at her, syringe at the ready. Almost without thinking about it, she raised her arm as the air around her froze into icicles, which she then hurled like daggers straight through him, causing an eruption of some red fluid. Oh, blood.

She shook herself from the trance of the battle and noticed some small child sobbing in a cage. Chance of survival with child: 100%. Zeta smirked and levitated gently over to the cage, where the youngster was clutching onto some sort of bone and making an infernal racket. Just one icicle to the heart. Or the magnets. Snapping her neck... Oh, it made her feel so good just thinking about it.

Zeta forced herself to adopt a grim smile, and through gritted teeth she said, "Oh, hel-lo there lit-tle girl. How would you like to have some lovely... food?" She smiled so fakely that she thought her face was going to break, although she knew that the youngster was unable to see her face. Maybe she would just think that Zeta was soeech-impedimented.

Zeta -21- Current Objective: Survive.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
H03NN
AKA: En

"Oh great, my least favourite scientist was on my watch duty tonight." En thought spitefully as the short and pitiful looking man paced infront of her cage.

En was doing what she usually did; she sat cross-legged, with the leather restraints and chains wrapped her entire torso. She was far away from the rest of the cages, moved to solitary years ago, but her hearing and sight was good enough to know exactly what was going on.

It became pitch-black, but En could see just fine with her night vision. But the red alarm hurt her crystaline eyes quite a bit at first. She turned her head back to the scientist in front of her. Her second jaw didn't open, but you could tell from experience that En was giving an insane smile to the man.

The scientist immediately hid in a supply closet to avoid the wrath of the furry. Just as the door clicked-shut, the furry rushed passed her cage and broke the lock off of her door, before rushing off. He didn't even notice the restrains around En's body, but that was ok. She didn't need any help escaping in the first place.

She lifted her bladed tail to her front and jabbed it into the leather tha wrapped her body. She made a clean cut all the way down and the restraints just fell off. She stretched her arms as though she just woke up. Freedom was sweet, she just needed a chance for a riot so the others would feel it as well.

She waltz out of her cell and straight to the closet in which the scientist cowered like a baby.

"Y-you can't k-k-kill me! I have information on your life! I'm the key-"

En picked the tiny man up by the ankles and shook him like a bully for someone's lunch money. Something fell out of his lab coat pocket. It was a belt with a heart-shaped locket as a belt buckle. She tossed the man to the side and picked it up. Inside the locket read:

"Sweet Sin"

"Sweet? We'll see about that." En scoffed as she turned to the man.

"Thanks to all your torment, I have enough clues to get me started. And this belt is the last piece I need to find it." En raised her claws to the man's neck. "I no longer need you."

A swift slice and the deed was done. She clicked the belt onto her waist. It was sized for her perfectly, so she knew it was hers. Why that b*sterd kept it, she didn't know and she didn't have time to care.

She dashed out towards the rest of the cages. But was stopped by a maniacal idea in her head. She made a quick turn left and rushed a door that was suppose to be guarded by a card-swipe. She bashed her way into the storage facility, DNA samples in the forms of jarred body parts galore. She was swiping her claws and tail in all direction, making sure to put their research back months. She reached a shelf that interested her greatly. This one had container after container of TMs, complete sets of course. She grabbed a case herself before bolting out the door towards the others.

She saw Numbers and Zeta trying to get there act together. A baby-face and a ghost-computer weren't exactly the best combo to have together.

She shouted after them "In case you haven't noticed, we're in the middle of a freakin' riot! Let's move!"

A scientist appeared with a taser-gun behind her. He fumbled with the device and he was punished by having En drive her steel-plated forehead into his in a lethal headbutt.

Last edited:

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
~ SNEAK ~

Sneak crept through the forest, carefully making her way through the dense vegetation. She had been dropped off in a field near here not five minutes ago, and had immediately made her way to the darkest patch of forest she could see. In here, she felt safe, she felt secure, and for some reason, she felt at home. It was as if this was the type of place she had come from, although she could feel that little presence at the back of her mind that told her that feeling of homely comfort probably came from her Shuppet DNA, or maybe from the Sneasel. Either way, it certainly wasn't coming from her, but that didn't stop her from taking comfort in it.

She had been told that she would have a partner waiting for her around here somewhere, but she had been too preoccupied with getting out of the open to really look around. However, chances were that her partner, whoever they may be, did not take the same comfort from this dark forest as she had. So, Sneak made her way back to the edge of the clearing, and used her excellent night vision to scope out the dark terrain.

Luckily, there was a bright moon out, and the cool breeze, tinted faintly with the scent of the ocean, made a soft rustle through the trees. Not seeing anyone just yet, Sneak carefully made her way around the clearing, making sure to stay close to the edge of the forest. If she was lucky, she would find her partner before her partner found someone else, because her partner had no chance of finding her in her own element...

(I decided that when she is Charm, I wanted her to make Japanese cat sounds every so often, I think it sounds cuter than meow. :p that the reason for the nyans)

CHARM
Somewhere in the forest...

Charm stood perfectly balanced on the end of a tree branch. Her tail poised in the air, allowed her to maintain her footing on the slender piece of bending wood. “Nyan…Where is this so-called teammate of mine?” She sighed with a pout. Only minutes before, had she made her way off the blimp and onto this tropical death-trap. She was now maneuvering her way through a dense forest in an effort to find this “SNEAK” who was supposed to be her partner. That's the thing, all they gave you was a name before dropping you off in some random location. Real helpful huh?

“Perhaps it’s shy…” Charm thought aloud before executing a perfect front flip off the branch. She landed gracefully on her feet with a smirk. “Maybe I should coax it out a bit?” she walked blatantly in the open, not attempting to hide herself at all. I mean why should she be afraid? If any of these…things…appeared, she could just put them in her trance right?

“Hello? Is there someone called SNEAK around here? Nyan?” She walked a little further but heard no response. “My name is Charm. Don’t worry I promise I won’t bite.” She smiled showing her sharp-feline teeth, attempting to look as imposing as possible. It was a complete failure. Who was she kidding? After what those scientists did to her, there was no way in the world she could ever look scary. Just cute. That was all she was, her looks, her power, everything. Cute.

Still hearing no response she sighed and sat down. “Come on now…I’m getting tired…” She mumbled with arms crossed. Bored of searching, and noticing her tail lazily swinging above her head, the half-skitty high-breed happily began swatting at the pink bud.

Last edited:

GenericUserName

((That's fine Saphire. I agree that it is much cuter.))

Numbers looked slowly to the woman that had just walked up. She looked kind of scary and was floating. How did she manage that? Numbers had never seen anyone float before. It was kind of cool… Cool like her mommy would have been. She thought for a moment. The woman had a speech problem, but she still sounded cool. Was this her mommy? She let her eyes widen just a little at the thought. Her mommy had come to save her! She smiled wide and hugged the woman’s leg. She began to stand, her legs wobbling a little. It had been so long since she had actually stood up. The cage had always kept her from doing so. She looked around a little, then to her bone. She had dropped it on the ground. She sat back down in order to pick it up and used it as a crutch. She smiled a little more. It worked like a nice crutch, as though it were made just for that. She looked to the woman again, eyes sparkling.

“I’m 422789… But I like the name Numbers better, it isn’t funny sounding. Do you really have food mommy?” She may not really be her mommy, but it was worth the try. Numbers did a small spin, letting the bone be her pivot point. She then turned back to her mommy. She was about to speak when she felt herself being lifted. She glanced around her waist to see a tail. She followed the tail to yet another woman. This was H033N, from one of the cages nearby. Numbers had never really spoken to H033N before, but she certainly seemed nice enough. She heard her mention something about a riot and looked at the ground confused.

“What’s a riot…?” big words had always confused Numbers. That was one of the reasons her mommy was there though. Because her mommy was bound to be smart, after all, all mommies are. She turned her head to Zeta again and smiled. This would be like a play date. Her mommy and H033N would probably get along. Well, maybe. Mommy didn’t really seem like the type to socialize. She shrugged her shoulders and wiggled a little, her bone helmet falling over her face. She peered out from the eye holes and let out a little giggle. Everything looked funny.

“Come on H033N, Mommy! We can get out of here!”

SLEEP felt his body cringe a little. It was so cold out here. The sky was dark and the sand was light. The color clashed in his mind. He began to feel a little dizzy, so he closed his eyes. Maybe this kind of dark wouldn’t make him feel so sick. He began to sway just a little. Suddenly, his eyes opened. There was something there? Something out to kill him… He looked around a little, but stopped. Think coherently, think like a human and not a monster. He closed his eyes again and readied his left hand to attack if he must. In the palm of his right hand he held the coin. He would have to kill whatever it was, but not without thinking first. It was a pain to just sit there and wait, but what if it was stronger than him? That was quite likely, judging by his size. If it was more powerful, it would be able to knock him off his feet in ten seconds. Then it could rip him to little pieces. Maybe this was how it was supposed to end. He clutched the coin tighter. No, this wasn’t how it was supposed to end. He would atone for whatever he did first. He let his hand loosen just a little. He felt himself stand and turn toward whoever it was that was watching and let the coin fall from his hand.

“Hypnosis.” He began to swing the coin back and forth, praying it wouldn’t miss. If it did, he would be forced to run. He walked over to whatever it was a stared. He had missed; whatever he was after was the other direction. What he had hit was a Sandshrew. He stared at the sleeping creature and let out a sigh.

“Alright, you can kill me now.”

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
En

En had picked Numbers up with her tail, because Numbers wasn't that fast and would probably slow them down if she walked on her own. En recognized Zeta as another one of those "Extremely Dangerous" and "Insane" experiments that weren't even that crazy. She shrugged her opinions of insanity off for now, because they needed to get going.

She tucked the TM case under her arm and adjusted her tail so Numbers was sitting on it instead of being wrapped up.

"Hold on there, shorty!" En laughed as she ran in the direction the riot pack was leading. Failures left and right were bashing the scientists' heads in. This amount of chaos... En was enjoying herself a little too much. "This is what a riot is, kiddo. It's a group of people that are very mad, and aren't afraid of showing it! HAHAHAHAHA!"

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
~ SNEAK ~

After another minute of searching, she finally spotted someone. It looked like another girl, and she and she had just stepped out of the forest, walking right out into the field, it was like she wanted to be seen.

“Hello? Is there someone called SNEAK around here? Nyan?” She walked a little further but heard no response. “My name is Charm. Don’t worry I promise I won’t bite.”

So she knew her name? Perhaps Charm was supposed to be her partner than... Sneak crept a little closer, just to be sure.

“Come on now…I’m getting tired…” the girl said as she sat down. sneak crept a little closer and saw the girl actually stat to play with her tail. She really must have some kind of feline DNA then, no wonder she was called Charm, she was pink and cat-like, and probably cute too.

Sneak made her way out of the forest, intentionally making a little noise so that she wouldn't sneak up on Charm. If Charm was her partner, then scaring her would be a bad way to start their teamwork.

"Hello?" Sneak said in her quiet voice. "Charm? Are you supposed to be my partner?" she asked before realizing that she hadn't yet introduced herself. She pointed to herself, a habit she still carried from when she was younger. "I'm Sneak."

Though she was fairly sure by now that Charm meant her no harm, she was still a little tense.

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Zeta -No. 21-

Zeta paused for a moment to assess the situation. Chances of success with criminally insane creature as decoy: Perfect. She once again smirked under her mask, and slowly floated, following the pair. This 'Numbers' was apparently cute from a human point-of-view, although to Zeta this was meaningless. All she needed the child for was as a distraction and a way of letting peoples' guards down. She got the feeling Numbers was much older than she appeared to be, but she wasn't quite sure just yet.

Numbers mumbled something about riots, and, as was customary to Zeta, she whirred for a few moments before beginning, "Riot. Noun. A disturbance of the peace by a crowd; an occurrence of public disorder," she tilted her head to one side as she said this, as if to check that the definition was satisfactory. As she did so, she spotted what appeared to be a large door out of the corner of her eye. The exit. The irritating woman, H03NN, was laughing, which Zeta found incredibly irritating. Beneath her mask, her right eye twitched almost inperceptibly. The door was right there. Numbers was babbling about food earlier on, so maybe.

"422789 who likes to be known as Numbers," Zeta whirred, "There is a large quantity of foodstuffs located outside that gateway to the world. The suggestion is that we find said footstuffs and then have... pla-y-time," as she said so, she pointed at the door with one elegant finger, whilst indicating that having 'pla-y-time' would be the best thing in the world.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
En

"Play time? What do you think this is?" En howled like she was in the middle of a concert "Beating down the guys that mutated up isn't enough for you?"

'Priorities...' a voice echoed. It was the voice that always appeared when she was about to do something wrong. It thought it was the voice of the old man in her only memory, but she wasn't sure. But sure enough, it was right. She had to take care of all the failures here first. She could get revenge later.

"You win this round, old man." En muttered under her voice. She turned to the doors. Her horns began to rotate like a drill as she drove them right into the door. Other Failures joined in as they clawed and blasted small dents into the metal. Finally, a hole big enough was made and the strongest of them ripped an exit out. Failures poured out of the exit into the moonlight of freedom.

"C'mon! Let's move it!" En shouted as she grabbed Zeta's arm so they wouldn't get seperated. She half-wrapped her tail around Numbers so she wouldn't fall off. The three dashed out into the jungle, tasting true freedom for the first time in years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fruit was abundant in the jungle, so En had no problem finding Numbers something to eat. Those two were safe now, and En could resume her game plan--Killing Ulrick. Numbers was too innocent to do something so vile, and she had already imprinted on Zeta, so that ruled her out as well.

She was contemplating what the furry said earlier--Returning to human, destroying Ulrick, spreading the truth about JUMP. What was that man thinking?! En knew that most of the failures in the facilities had no memories of what happened before the mutation, and others would never want to give up the power.

She looked at her belt, the gold reflecting beautifully in the moonlight. It was the key to everything. She sat on a log, placed the fruits and berries on the ground for Numbers to snarf up. Zeta had the blank expression on her face that she always had, En knew she didn't like her much. Their personalities didn't quite mesh well. It would be best if she went along with the twisted idea in her head right now; leaving when the two fell asleep.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Karma and Curse

< Your moving sooooo slow, Karma. How are we supposed to get out of here if you’re strolling down the hallways like a complete moron? I mean, what if a scientist comes- hey, look, there’s a scientist! Hey, he looks kinda cool! Can I talk to him? Can I- aww… you killed him. I wonder what the last thing he ate was. Probably not anything good, since I’ll bet they even serve prison food to the scientists around here. Why in the world are you moving sooooo slow? I can’t believe- >

Walking through the dark hallways of the lab, Karma could hardly keep himself from screaming out a flurry of curses and shouts at the creature who inhabited the better portion of his mind. The flashing red lights were the only part of the chaos he could truly focus on; battle cries and begging whimpers had all been overcome by Curse’s obnoxious commentary at everything that could be commented on… and then some.

He didn’t need to move any faster than the casual pace he walked. Around every corner and in every room was an experiment joyfully watching themselves torture they’re most hated scientist. By the time he reached the end of a hallway, the mutants had already cleaned up the mess. Besides, he had never been the type to rush into battle. Why sacrifice yourself when you can have others do the hard work for you?

< Hey, remember what that guy with the claws said? About killing Ulrick and monsters and stuff? > Curse continued. Karma groaned lightly at the sound of his partner’s voice. Yes, he had forgotten something that had happened only five minutes ago.

“Of course.” Karma muttered. His voice was blunt and severe. Most people would take this coldness as a sign that they should stop talking. Curse, however, continued with his tangled mess of thoughts.

< Remember what he said about animals inside of people? That's like you and me, right. Hehe... isn't that funny? >

"Hilarious." Karma said. He wasn't laughing.

< Hey, can I have a turn? Pleeasssee? >

A leftover scientist had struggled to his feet, clinging onto the wall for support. Without changing his pace or gaze, Karma smashed him back into it with the flick of his arm.

“No.”

<Aww… c’mon, kid! I haven’t had a turn in daayyyss! Pleease? Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? I’m begging here. I’ll.. I’ll start crying. I’ll… I’ll…….. I’ll scream >

Karma slowed to a standstill. The last time Curse had used that threat, he had practically shattered his eardrums and the few working parts of his mind. Besides; however reluctant he was to admit it, Curse could easily bust out of the lab in a few minutes. Muttering a few choice words under his breath, he closed his eyes.

< Thanks, kid! You’re a lifesaver! > Curse cheered as the switch took place. Snapping his eyes open, he took one quick look at his surroundings and cackled.

“You couldn’t escape from this?” Curse taunted, “Man, Karma, you’re really weak.” He stomped on the ground, sending an Earthquake rift down the hallway as if to prove his point. Portions of the floor collapsed, taking rotting scientists along with them. Unfolding his four wings, Curse propelled himself down the long hallway with a beat of air.

“Outta the way!” he shouted as he crashed through mutants and scientists alike, “Curse is comin’ through!” Spotting a door casting sunlight through a window, he propelled himself again. The door shattered into pieces as he crashed through it, sending shards of metal and glass every which way. Curse landed on all fours and stood up with a smirk, brushing away shards of metal that had landed on his metal exterior.

“Didya see that, Karma?!” He exclaimed, “Didya see that?!” Karma, who had been trying to ignore Curse and the entire situation, mumbled an incoherent sentence of positive phrases. Curse took the words as a complement and shrugged.

And without another word, he leapt away into a clutter of trees.

GenericUserName

((Alright everyone, time for a little combat to start off! Let’s see how this goes…))

Numbers looked slowly around as she was pulled from the lab. Pla-y-time? She looked at the ground, he stomach starting to her from the tail wrapped around her. She looked to Zeta, who was most likely frustrated to be pulled around like this. Poor Mommy. She must have been awfully mad. It was never a good idea to make mommy do things… After all, she would get mad… Numbers was soon placed on the ground and given berries to eat. She stared blankly at the berries and then picked one of them up. These looked tasty. Mommy would love them! She lifted half of the berries into her hands and stood with a turn. She held them to Zeta and smiled. She tilted her head to the side, and placed the berries back on the ground next to Zeta. She then sat back down by her share of the berries.

“H033N, aren’t you hungry too? I can live without them.” She let her voice come out cute. She turned slowly to H033N and giggled. These people were all so funny. She stood and reached up toward one of the branches, acting as though she may attempt to climb it. Suddenly a hand came down and pulled her into the tree. She stared blankly at the ground, then to the person who had pulled her up. It was a man with a monkey tail and feet. He looked rather bizarre over all. She looked to the ground again.

“You’re my new partner kid. I can’t find my real one, so you’ll have to do, since there are no teams of three in JUMP. Name’s CLIMB! I’m a first year here and you two are going down!” He grinned toward Zeta and H033N. He looked to Numbers, who was clinging to the tree in fear. What could she do? She had to fight this guy? And what was this JUMP people kept talking about? CLIMB looked at the two on the ground once more with a cocky smile. He swing upside-down by his tail and spoke simply.

“Come and get me yah’ old hags!”

From in the sky, the perfect figure hovered above SNEAK and CHARM. This was his job after all. Ulrick had told him to rid the game of experiments when he so felt like it. That is, if they weren’t perfect as he was. He watched even closer as the two met. Now he could attack. He flapped his long wings and let out a slight laugh. It was cocky as ever. Perfect experiments like him shouldn’t be forced to do something as stupid as take down others. These simpletons with their flaws. He gave yet another laugh. The camera in the tree would be able to film all of this. Good… That meant Ulrick could see his good work. Maybe he would be deemed even more perfect. He swooped down toward the two, landing without a sound behind them. He smiled and spoke out.

“As customary to JUMP etiquette, I suppose I should give you my name before I tear you to pieces. I am FLY. Nice to kill you.” As he finished his sentence he took off again, hovering. “ Also customary to tradition, I’ll let you attack first, ladies.” He smiled darkly. He was so glad that the game had started. He was getting bored of just sitting at Ulrick's side. He looked to the camera in the tree. Are you watching?

His long wings were sewn to his back and his feather arms were equipped with claws on his hands and feet. He grinned, maybe they would try to run from him.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
H03NN <[OOC: The correct spelling BTW ^_^]

"Are you challenging me to a fight?" En hissed, her voice echoed inside her steel second-face. She was restraining herself from going into her berserk-state. She was fearful of hurting one of her companions.

"Of course I am! This is JUMP!" the annoying man said as he nudged Numbers' shoulder.

OK, I have two options and neither are good. En thought as she saw the strange Mankey-Man holding Numbers hostage. I can either run away like I wanted to do while they were sleeping and have Zeta hate me even more for being a seen as a coward. Or B, give into natural instinct, fight and most likely kill this p**** and terrify Numbers.

En looked into Numbers' terrified eyes and sighed. She did want to prove that she was stronger than any success, afterall. She reached into the TM case and retreaved a cube with a number 24 on it. She broke it in her fist and sprinkled the data-looking powder into her head. [OOC: I'm using the Manga-representation of TMs, not the discs... Cuz I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do with the discs. Where do I put them? @_@]

She no longer had to hold herself back from her natural instinct.

"I think I want to kill you now." En said, her eyes glowing with pleasure and insanity. Electricity ran between her horns, like some device you see in a mad scientist's lab. "Thunderbolt!" The electricity shot out from between her horns and shot at both Numbers and CLIMB. Numbers was a gound-type primarily, so she wasn't worried about he getting hurt badly. The other guy... She was going to enjoy his suffering! An Ulrick-worshipping scumbag challenged failures. He was as dumb as he was ugly.

(OoC: I'm assuming FLY and CLIMB are NPC's that we'll find more about as we go on correct? I didn't see them in the sign ups, but then again I might just have missed them :p)

CHARM

While still childishly fiddling with her tail, the two large skitty ears atop Charm’s head twitched to the sound of footsteps. “Nya…?” She twisted her body in a very lady-like way so that her legs were crossed behind her. Walking towards her was a small, shy looking creature. She had a somewhat of a gothic air to her. Dark clothes, pale skin, and a streak of pink running through her rounded hair style. While she did have some malformations, the fur on her feet for example, she was not an overly frightening looking being. “Hmm…seems the scientists are letting anything pass for a success these days…wonder what she can do?” she thought to herself as the girl approached her.

“Hello?...Charm? Are you supposed to be my partner?” She squeaked out skeptically.

“Ah…She knows my name, so I was heard…” Charm was about to reply, however, the girl continued.

“I’m Sneak.” She stated while pointing towards herself.

“Cute. I think this will work out nicely…”
she thought as her eyes grew bright. With one motion Charm sprang up from her sitting position and extended a hand towards the girl. “Nice to meet you deary, looks like we’re partners after all.” She smiled, the red circles on her cheeks almost glowing.

“Well, now that we’ve found each other, I guess we better get to know each other’s abil…” Charm’s ears twitched.

“As customary to JUMP etiquette, I suppose I should give you my name before I tear you to pieces. I am FLY. Nice to kill you.“ threatened a voice from behind. Instantly she turned to face her attacker. Before her stood a winged creature who was grinning with great enthusiasm.

He continued, “Also customary to tradition, I’ll let you attack first, ladies.” Upon the realization that she might be in danger, Kit rose to the surface.

“Wh…what do we do? I…I can’t fight this thing…We haven’t even had a chance to get to know each other…isn’t this a little unfair? We’ll never make it…” She shivered in fear while gazing up at the monstrosity. “No. I can’t be afraid. I can’t use my powers if I’m afraid. I have to be strong.” Then as quickly as Kit had come, Charm took her place.

“Well aren’t you just a gentleman?” Charm replied with a smirk. Her tail had already begun rhythmically bouncing back and forth. The blue ovals she called eyes grew wide, as glittering teardrops began forming beneath them. Could these tears be real?

“You…you wouldn’t hurt some innocent girls like us, now would you?” she pouted and then tilted her head to the side. Her pout turned into a grin as she maintained eye contact. Slyly, she winked and wiped the fake tear from her eye.

“I’m not sure what you can do sweetie…but I hope it’s something spectacular.” She thought while finishing off her attack. Hopefully it had worked.

Last edited:

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
In the heavy shadows of the forest, a withered and frightful sort of man wandered. His steps cracked twigs from the dense foliage as he walked on, brushing against the leaves around him without a word. He had lived here for two years, now; the only place overcast enough to keep him safe from the camera where there was food, even if it was scarce. The pungent smell of the forest was perfectly normal to him by now, a comforting scent of rotting leaves and dirt that fit oh-so-well into the mind of the animal lurking in the forest. And even to himself, he was more an animal than a man. His solid red eyes glinted with a passing beam of light as he aimlessly wandered... How would this man, so haggard and slouched, know anything about the game anymore? His shambling state only brought clarity to the wretched state he was in. What was once a boy named Leslie was now a mindless killing machine, a beast named KILL.

He had no mind to reflect upon times long past, or were they so long ago at all? He sniffed the air as he strode along, hoping for some sort of familiar scent that could lead him to either his foe or his friend - Ulrick or Sam. But for now, nothing reached him... that was usual enough. He rarely caught enough sense to think a thing, much less to act on a stimulus in a logical manner. His tail arced high above his head, as though armed to strike, though no threat seemed near. Other than the cameras, but he was rarely aware of those.

Suddenly, a scent caught the breeze and made KILL stand rigid. That smell was unfamiliar... but it was good. It was similar to a smell that he KNEW was a friend. Was that Sam? He couldn't know that it was simply a similarity in their DNA, specifically, both of them having the genes of a Skitty. He simply turned toward the smell. His wet nostrils flared as he sniffed deeply, finding that there had to be two or three different smells in that direction... but it mattered little. He would fight through them all if he had to. If he must...

Kill broke into a clumsy run, smashing indifferently through the vegetation as he ran toward the smell. When he reached the clearing, he slowed down, but did not see the three people there - only three vague shapes of humans. But he did smell something, hear something... cute. Overwhelmingly cute... the one that smelled like Sam did it. His stride slowed as he fearlessly shambled into the clearing, approaching the cute one carefully. His haggard bangs covered his eyes, so maybe she didn't see the fearful red behind. Audibly, he sniffed the young woman, getting rather too close (though he seemed innocent enough of the matter). Silently, he realized that as charming and adorable as this creature was, it was not Sam - not at all. He let out a dissatisfied breath, something like a sigh.

Looking at her face blankly, his nostrils flared again. That smell was familiar, too, but it was not a good one. Snarling suddenly, he turned toward the newcomer to the clearing, FLY. A hoarse, throaty grumble rose from his chest, away from his scarred voicebox. With an unsteady stumble, he tensed up, tail arcing high as he seemed to glare at the experiment before him. It was as though he wanted to scream at the creature, but couldn't manage it, because he was merely a beast after all... but the girl's charm had taken full root; he wanted to defend her from this guy, his enemy. He shot a glance back at her, though he did not see her, trying to say he didn't want to harm her.

The charm he had witnessed, along with his usual iron nerves, kept him from ripping this man to shreds here and now. After all, they went way back... this "perfect" was usually with Ulrick, making him a clear and well-hated enemy to Kill, even if he wasn't entirely aware that this was so. He only knew that this guy made his blood boil; he was an enemy, his smell too familiar for comfort. He would have to die... to die...

Last edited:

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Zeta -No. 21-

Zeta locked up for a moment as H03NN grabbed her and started to manhandle her like she was some sort of dumb machine. Oh, how she so wanted to stab her through the neck and then destroy the body... but no, not yet. Distractions were good. If she kept throwing herself in harm's way, then a decoy would be a great idea.

She looked around, and immediately located something she found odd: A camera, pointed at somewhere in the nearby forest. Closing her eyes, she found that the surrounding area was teeming with surveillance equipment- but why? She once again filed away another mystery into her databanks- this time, the surveillance. Was it possible that those who were taken out had survived? The scientists spoke of 'Successes' from time to time, and also of 'Failures'. Zeta was obviously the most successful Success ever, so maybe the Failures were being monitored for some reason?

Numbers waddled up to her and started engaging in a conversation about berries. Zeta just stared at her, then bent over experimentally and with one fluid movement removed her mask and put a berry in her mouth, then put her mask back on again. The berry tasted like a berry. Zeta noticed that a berry she had absent-mindedly squashed looked like blood, and once again that psychotic smirk crept onto her face, to be replaced with the blank expression.

She temporarily lapsed into Sleep Mode, just to be woken with a shriek of 'Mommy!' Numbers was up a tree with a primal man, who had a tail. Whilst H03NN immediately lost it and began yelling at the Mankeycreature after calling them 'hags' (Zeta felt a slight stirring in her stomach at this point, as if sometime in the past she would have slapped somebody for saying this), the robot-like woman took the approach she always had- a quick scan followed by a combat analysis.

Name: Unknown (Claims to be known as CLIMB- clearly not a real name)
Abilities: Incredible agility and climbing prowess.
Weak Points: Tail, Kneecaps

Whilst H03NN was firing off Thunderbolts and being a distraction (and working to Zeta's predictions), Zeta allowed herself to drop to the ground, letting her hair billow all around her in the wind. Slowly, one of her magnets deattached itself from the others and floated over her head, whilst the other two levitated over to Numbers, who had a scared expression on her face. With several mental instructions, the magnets locked together around Numbers's waist like some sort of belt, then gently lifted her off of the ground. Zeta then moved her out of the way of any attacks, before once again focusing on the problem.

CLIMB was now dancing around on the tree like some sort of loon- Zeta appeared to have found somebody more irritating than anybody else she had ever met. With a small sigh, she walked slowly forwards (a rarity for her), then began charging up her icicles, watching as the grass around her slowly formed a frosty layer. The daggers of ice were eventually ready, and Zeta looked up at the strange man.

"Termination of target... Commencing," she whirred, as the icy weaponry was flung towards its target.

Little_Dragoness

Call me LD, please.
SN795 AKA: Marissa

A thin girl looked up through the bars of her cage as a deep-voiced experiment gave a speech about escaping, and most importantly, killing the man called Ulrick. 'See? We told you it was a good plan.' a voice purred inside her mind. She felt a wild grin spread accross her features as the strange man ran by, tearing open her cage as he passed. "Thanks much, stranger!" She called as she stood and stretched, her voice warped and rough by the differences in her DNA.

She saw a tall-looking experiment stroll casually past nearby door. 'Well, he seems to know where he's going. Might as well find him.' She thought, stepping out of her cage for the first time in what felt like forever. She grinned as she walked along, enjoying the scientists' combined screams of agony as experiments ripped them apart. She chuckled as an image ran through her mind: Her claws deftly slicing opening Ulrick's face. 'Yeah, that sounds nice...' another voice in her mind chimed in, seeming to relish the imagined man's suffering. She tossed her dull, golden hair behind her shoulder, grinning widely as the man she was following sent an earth-shattering attack down the hall, rending the linoleum tiled floor in two.

Suddenly she realized his cold demeanor had changed, as suddenly as if someone had flipped a switch. He spread his four wings and took off, speeding through the door. 'Nice, I like this guy already.' she thought as her grin widened. She started running experimentally, testing her stride and agility, turning the wrecked hallway into a sort of obstacle course.

"Yes! Marissa is back!" She whispered to herself, laughing as she broke into the fresh air. Her ears pricked and nose tingled as she picked up several new scents. 'Others?' She started running, keeping up her easy stride for a while, before she realized the landscape was gradually changing. The air was drier, the ground got cooler, and the soil became looser. The scales on her stomach and her shoulder fins seemed to tingle; this place seemed almost comforting. 'Must be the Gabite in me. The smells are stronger now, anyway, I must be getting closer.'

Last edited:

Zalck

Back Again...
The world around CHANGE seemed to slow down to him. He felt the psychic attack miss him, but his anger seemed uncontrolable. Who attacked De-Ox? Who wishes to harm De-Ox? WHO DARES TO CHALLENGE DE-OX! CHANGE felt the world slow up, his vision blurring around the edges, a red hue seeming to glow from everything. He felt his body taking over, a feeling he describes as being 'unzipped.' But, he held on tight to his consciousness. This is not an enemy. He said partner. De-ox must find partner. De-ox must remember instructions. He continued thinking to himself, as his body and sight returned to normal. For him, this seemed to take hours, but only took minutes real time.

The body, now returned to normal, began to get closer to the speaker. He could see him, now, his psychic abilities seeing fine in the dark. He examined his bizarre outfit, and observed his mutations. He also looked at the coin. That is how man used psychic attack CHANGE noted. He made himself clear to the man.

"Alright, You can kill me now" CHANGE heard the man say. CHANGE responded back.

De-Ox does not kill without cause. CHANGE placed this psychic thought out to the man. The voice was slightly lower than an average man his age, but the voice was emotionless, seeming very unhuman.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
H03NN

En tried as best she could to hit that darn annoyance. Zeta managed to get Numbers out of the fight, En had respect for her in that circumstance.

En finally caught CLIMB by the leg and held him as steady as possible. The two were then barraged with icy daggers. CLIMB was sliced up good, but if En's face had not been steel, she could have very well been impaled through the head by that strike. She turned and saw Zeta readying another strike.

En dove from the range of the attack, her foot was caught in it though, it stung like hell. She posed herself, on the ground, her thunderbolt shot point-blank at CLIMB.

The truth hit like a ton of bricks. En turned and passed by Zeta, her face unseen from behind the shadows of her helmet.

"The honour of the final strike goes to you." she muttered to Zeta.