DEFINITELY one of the most funniest episodes of all Sinnoh adventures, if not even THE funniest one!
This is one of those episodes that had so many funny things that I feel like I'm forgetting something.
Exactly! I couldn't agree more^^
Although this episode was meant not to be taken too seriously but rather reminded of a slapstick comedy, it nevertheless had many adult and profound comments and scenes (Meowth reflecting on his past, just to name one)
While watching the episode I could hardly stop laughing, as it sure was a firework of gags!
I can't even tell my favorite scene, but if I had to decide on one , I guess, I'd choose the scene where Piplup, being "dethroned" as leader and therefore being depressed, is admitting his failure and is letting the others pass.
A picture is worth a thousand words
I'd also like to mention some other things which cracked me up:
- The twerps trying to find the right position for the photo saying "back back back" and "right right right" all the time. XD
-Staravia being attracted and admiring the fake-Staravia
-The expression on Pikachu's face when he is mistrusting Meowth's lip service. Priceless!
- The scene in which both Ash and Co. and Team Rocket are finding the group with Pikachu and Meowth simultaneously and Meowth is being overjoyed but suddenly remembers that the twerps' Pokemon are standing next to him and therefore is pretending to panic over the alleged threat.
That Meowth is so crazy which, however, makes him absolutely hilarious at the same time, too.
- Croagunk sitting on random boats and turning up happily here and there. His "Come on, leave me in peace with all your stuff" -attitude is amazing again and again
- Ash and Co. trying to convince Meowth that it woud be the best to abandon Team Rocket and pursue a career in the media. Can you imagine Meowth as cheeky little salesman with suit and tie? :-D
- And, of course, today's highlight: Meowth going berserk and knocking out each and everbody in his way! Despite so many adventures which he's already been in, this cat hasn't lost it's energy, but rocks as only few others can rock in Pokemon.
I'd say Meowth is like a bottle of wine: The older the better!
Does somebody happen to know how that piece of music is called
which is playing when Meowth is seeing Jessie and James being hit and reflecting on their common past? I haven't heard it in Pokemon yet and I think it was a completely new one. Anyways, it was pretty moving and fitted in perfectly!
Really a hilarious episode and a masterpiece as well!
8/9 out of 10 points