• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

jumpluff @ delicious pink ribbon

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
dpmfb376.png

Metagross @ Choice Scarf
Impish Nature
Evs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 162 Def
- Ice Punch
- Meteor Mash
- ThunderPunch
- Trick

screws with a lot of pokes

472-m.png

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
Sand Veil
Evs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Speed
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Knock Off
- Roost

216 speed to outspeed lucario before it can ice punch gliscor

dpmfb248.png

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Careful Nature
Evs: 236 HP / 234 Atk / 40 Sp.Def
- Aqua Tail
- Earthquake
- Payback
- Stone Edge

not many things can switch into this easily

212-m.png

Scizor @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
Technician
Evs: 220 HP / 16 Atk / 224 Def / 48 Speed
- Brick Break
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Swords Dance

mamowsine counter and general nuisance to peoples' teams.

492-l.png

Shaymin @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
Evs: 240 HP / 216 Def / 18 Sp.Def / 36 Speed
- Earth Power
- Grass Knot / Seed Flare
- Leech Seed
- Rest

gyarados counter. not sure on knot vs flare.

242.png

Blissey @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
Serene Grace [Natural Cure]
Evs: 86 HP / 216 Def / 78 Sp.tk / 130 Sp.Def
- Flamethrower
- Softboiled [Wish]
- Toxic
- Thunderbolt

heatran and general special counter. wish and nat. cure are for shoddy, serene + softboiled for wifi.

Last edited:

Hurricos

Shiny Collector
For Shaymin I'd go with Seed Flare as you get power plus the additional special defense drop.

Bullet Punch Scizor is all the rage I see.

I'd go with Seed Flare on Shaymin for being a better move in general, and you might as well go with Celebi if you want Grass Knot, who gets Earth Power as well.

johnXkid

Candlelight
Enjoying the creativity of the team. The only real thing that caught my eye was the wasted EVs you have on Tyranitar. An EV spread of Adamant, 236 HP / 104 Atk / 170 SpDef gives you 400 HP / 363 Atk / 278 SpDef, as opposed to your current spread which gives you 400 HP / 362 Atk / 267 SpDef. I suggest either changing it to the very bulky Careful CBTar, or just changing it to a semi bulky Adamant. Also, id consider dropping Payback for Crunch, although its really up to you. Crunch for Def drops, but Payback gets 150 base power assuming your moving last. Id use Seed Flare on Shaymin if not solely for the purpose of outstalling CM Cune, although the accuracy is a slight turn off

Last edited: