• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jun/Damion PokeMorphed - Daminx!

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
Well... er... Kinda! Remember when Ash turned into a Pikachu in that one episode? Well I took the D/P rival and turned him into a Shinx. :D Why a Shinx though? I dunno, lately I've just been loving the little thing... and I've been obsessed with Jun / Damion for the passes several months. I decided to call the morph "Daminx" xD
I wanted to write a fic with him involving a Shinx too... and kinda thought of the Daminx thing. Riiight... we'll see how that fic goes...

Here's the first drawing (sorry about the wrinkles at the top) The ears are wrong though
Daminx.jpg

And yesterday I drew and colored at school (yes, I brought my pencils to school), I think this is the cutest
Daminx2.jpg

If anyone wants to know, I used PrismaColor colored pencils, as always

And I drew another and colored it, of Daminx yawning, but my scanner threw a fit before, so I'll try again later. I drew some more Daminx today too... so... expect more Daminx in this thread. Till then, enjoy!

Growlachu

These are adorable. I absolutely adore them. I extremely like the second one. I just have one thing to say.(Look in spoiler)
These are so amazing you need a new word for it.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Like the 1st one alot but it's right ear is bigger than the left

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
They're both really cute, can't wait to see the fic. Daminx is a great idea!

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
They're both really cute, can't wait to see the fic. Daminx is a great idea!

Celeste

Yuffentine Squee!!!!
Awwww it's so cute. The first one looks tough but the second one looks just cute and innocent love it

kirby8933083

mai husbando
OH MAH FREAKIN' GWAD. It's so cute. n_n <3 First of all, you picked the perfect pokemon to transform Jun into. Electric pokemon seem very Jun like. Second, love how you didn't go over the top with Jun features so it ends up looking like Jun with fur on four feet. By the way I'm amazed at how well you work with prisma color, that stuff is super tricky in my opinion. Never seems to blend as well as ya want, but in these pictures the blending of colors is spot on. Great job and if your scanner decided to behave I'd love to see that yawning Daminx.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
OH MAH FREAKIN' GWAD. It's so cute. n_n <3 First of all, you picked the perfect pokemon to transform Jun into. Electric pokemon seem very Jun like. Second, love how you didn't go over the top with Jun features so it ends up looking like Jun with fur on four feet. By the way I'm amazed at how well you work with prisma color, that stuff is super tricky in my opinion. Never seems to blend as well as ya want, but in these pictures the blending of colors is spot on. Great job and if your scanner decided to behave I'd love to see that yawning Daminx.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Wow... Just wow.
Actually, I havn't seen he episode where Ash turns into a pikachu (Damn you, YTV!)...
But this is amazing! I notice it's a shiny shinx? Anyway, It sure looks like the pokemon version of the person that runs into you with the big 'THUD' text...

See Ya Later!