• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jun Owada replaces Maki Kodaira as director of PM2019

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
This is going to be a watershed moment! The show will now finally get rid of Goh! Ash will be the main focus again! Finally all our concerns will be remedied!

Oh, it probably won't? Well gosh dally guggles diddly pebbletarts! I might as well start watching a different show now.

This is going to be a watershed moment! The show will now finally get rid of Goh! Ash will be the main focus again! Finally all our concerns will be remedied!

Oh, it probably won't? Well gosh dally guggles diddly pebbletarts! I might as well start watching a different show now.
Only if this happen... I mean can it happen in real life?

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
I don't think that it will change that much. Let's see what happens

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA

Do u really need to spread -vity now too.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The change is intriguing because, as Dephender's said, Tomiyasu is more or less the one calling the shots in the end so it's not like it'll affect the show in a meaningful way. But it's still curious why they dropped Kodaira midway. Maybe she got another gig?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The change is intriguing because, as Dephender's said, Tomiyasu is more or less the one calling the shots in the end so it's not like it'll affect the show in a meaningful way. But it's still curious why they dropped Kodaira midway. Maybe she got another gig?
Not like it matters in the end anyways.

BobbbidyBob

*warning: you will regret reading this.*

He took over cause directors get special dunkin donut baskets and Owada have had enough of that! Enough with the donuts! Either it’s French macarons or nothing!

*I am not sorry* XD

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
I mean, I don't think it can get worse so any positive change (even if small) the new director brings in will be welcomed. But being realistic, we all know nothing will change.

Locormus

Locormus

Negativity
"-" = negative(minus)

Oh.. Well no. I had hoped the "gosh dally guggles diddly pebbletarts"-bit would lead everybody to seeing that the post was meant to be sarcastic. I'm not negative about this show at all. It's fine.

Unova remakes confirmed
/S

NO! And if anything, Macaron's were from Kalos, weren't they?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Oh.. Well no. I had hoped the "gosh dally guggles diddly pebbletarts"-bit would lead everybody to seeing that the post was meant to be sarcastic. I'm not negative about this show at all. It's fine.

NO! And if anything, Macaron's were from Kalos, weren't they?
they put /s at the bottom of their post
they used sarcasm
and yes maracons are french/kalosian

BobbbidyBob

they put /s at the bottom of their post
they used sarcasm
and yes maracons are french/kalosian
What’s important is that whoever prefers donuts over macarons is a disgrace.

Continue....
xD