1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

June 08 Plot Dicussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by Sapphire luvr, May 3, 2008.

1. I didn't know it was based from Plato either.
    I kinda thought up of the same thing Eefi.

Also, somehow, I think near the fight with Dialga and Palkia (since it'll happen anyway), The 3 little sprite......things (Azelf, Mespirit, Uxie) Will help them out.

2. Eefi

Eefi ::Aura is with Me::

Hmm, I wonder if they would get to use the lake trio in battle (like befriending them and partnering up with them in battle). I think that would be interesting. [pictures Mespirit stealing Daimond's cookie before he could gets a chance to eat it] Yeah, I can see that happening.

OMG! I almost forgot! Remember in the DS verison that each of the trainers has to go to the lakes and get the fairies for the professor?! That should be coming up soon! Then we can see Diamond chasing Mespirit around!

3. Dia406

Dia406 Totally not gay!

Lol, but if I remember correctly the main character in the game is supposed to go after Azelf is that right and Dawn is supposed to go after mesprit and your rival goes after uxie, do you think the manga would follow that or change the plot so every pixie(mesprit,uxie,and azelf) go with the trainer that best suits them.

4. Oh!!
    That'd be awesome!!!
    I was thinking more along the lines of the game.
    Remember?
    Team Galactic manages to capture all three pokemon and take them to the HQ to make the Red Chain.
    Maybe Dia, Berlitz and Pearl go save them and join forces with the pokemon after they've been freed.

You have a point. But sometimes, the writers don't always go along with the game...sometimes.

5. Dia406

Dia406 Totally not gay!

What was really surpirsing this month was Dia and Pearl. Dia thought he was Pearl's subordinate, its like Pearl is the Captain of the trio. There probaly is a reason Dia left to go to Iron Island and that might be the reason to get stronger then Pearl.

6. razorsfire

razorsfire Is a school prisoner

that's a good point Eefi

and Dia in Link's suit
    I just might draw that XD

7. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

Maybe we'll see Dia dress up like Link in a super contest.

8. Eefi

That would be highly unlikely, since it's not pokemon-relate (the Link outfit, I mean). Yes, they both come from Nintendo, but I'm not sure about if they are relate it manga-wise.

I agree with Chamo-chan with the writers not following word-for-word like the DS game version. That would take the unquiness (sp?) and the drama alway. Plus, then everything would be predictable.

9. SapphireSwampert

SapphireSwampert Worldend Dominator

I don't think this is really relevant to this, but maybe a hint;/
    Dia's, Pearl's and Berlitz's PokeDexes are all dirrferent colors, right? Well I was thinking was that maybe they are connected to one of the Lake Trio.
    Dia has a Blue Pokedex-Azelf
    Pearl had an Orange Pokedex-Uxie( It's close to Yellow xp)
    Berlitz has a Pink PokeDex-Mespirit.
    This could be coincident, but then again, it may not...
    Has the manga revealed where Dia and Pearl are from?

10. brelili

brelili Call me Bri.

Like the games, Twinleaf Rown. Berlitz seems to come from Sandgem.

11. Mileyangel

Mileyangel Inuyasha Fan

I think that Berlitz does come from Sandgem. It said something about her father being Professor Rowan's assistant.

12. Yeah, I think she is from Sandgem town.
    (I need to look back at Coronis-sama's summaries again.)
    Dia and Pearl come from Twinleaf town.

13. Agunomuu

Agunomuu Chime

Netkun has posted a notice about Emerald series. It saids that due to all kinds of reasons, the new wonderland is still yet to come, and Emerald seires hasn't been updating for a long time. They are considering update the series on some other magazines. Time and which magazine it will be are now under discussion. We'll have to wait until further information is released.

I hope it won't take too long for the next Emerald chapter to come.: ) They intend to update it, that's a good news after all.

14. Eefi

Thank you for the update Agunomuu. I hope they put the new chapters on the said-month, which is July. I hope they go with their words.

15. I really hope it comes out soon.
    OR ELSE!!!!
    JK
    I just want the darn thing to come to an end soon so that we know what happens...

16. JFate

JFate Travelling Trainer

Yes the conclusion of the BF, why Ruby has a screwy memory and if they meant happy ending for everyone means happy ending ending for everyone is taking waaay too long now.