• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 10th: PM2019 114 - Fire Training Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
While training for the Masters Tournament, Satoshi and Go are asked to come to the Okido Laboratories. There, Satoshi reunites with Shinji, his rival from back when he was traveling through Sinnoh, and...

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Finally! I really, really want to know what effect Paul is going to have on Ash here.

Fire-training suggests Ash is prepping to fight the incoming Firebreathing Charizard of the Mega and Gigantamax-variants.

That or it's set-up for Ash using Infernape again?

Belowski

Finally! I really, really want to know what effect Paul is going to have on Ash here.

Fire-training suggests Ash is prepping to fight the incoming Firebreathing Charizard of the Mega and Gigantamax-variants.

That or it's set-up for Ash using Infernape again?
There's a screenshot of Ash talking to Paul with his full Journeys team standing with him, so I think the "Fire" is metaphorical, not literal. Unless Dragonite learns a Fire type move.

Red and Blue

I'm curious if Paul never bothered with the PWC or was simply unable to get out of Hyper Class. I'm kind of hoping it's the former

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Each training episode is basically a win button for Ash in the next battle. Journeys has been doing that aaaaaaaaall the time (except for the Z-Ring, but that one is always a win button). Basically, all sense of intrigue is lost and makes one want to just get to the next battle already.

Ugh. Remember when he used to have unique training methods that never paid off because he was better off doing his own thing?

MartínK

There's a screenshot of Ash talking to Paul with his full Journeys team standing with him, so I think the "Fire" is metaphorical, not literal. Unless Dragonite learns a Fire type move.

I don't see Dragonite learning Flamethrower or Fire Blast so it's metaphorical

Ok Paul, remember the one good thing you did in your life and do it! Tell Ash to use his reserves!

Charizard, Sceptile and Infernape must fight in the M8

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Why was the other thread deleted?

That's how it works.

I meant Ash might train on how to work against the Fire-breathers.. so I don't think you understood what I meant.

We all know is gonna be Incineroar
*copium*

Random post. Incineroar has long been forgotten. Infernape had a reintroduction episode. If anything, I wouldn't be surprised if Infernape, Greninja and Sceptile get used vs. Alain or something.

Ok Paul, remember the one good thing you did in your life and do it! Tell Ash to use his reserves!

Seconded.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

If it was metaphorical (as in the "burning passion"/"on fire" sense) they'd have used "moeru", not "honoo". It's definitely meant to be taken literally.

I'm calling monkey.

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
I hope the Alola episode makes him bring in Incineroar, but I assume this is for Infernape. Maybe (I know I'm dreaming unrealistically here) Ash is planning ahead and is bringing 2-3 fire types because his first match is against Steven?

Master Pikachu 11

If he does then that old leak that showed up a while ago would have that part true along with Ash beating Raihan. Where as everything else like Kukui being part of the PWC was fake. Anyway, I hope that Ash does do the same thing that he did in Sinnoh when it comes to reserves. This episode should be good development for Dragonite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.