• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 10th: PM2019 114 - Fire Training Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, we don't know for sure if he wasn't participating. I do expect that to be explained in this episode though.
I think people will be angry if they mention that he didn't make it into the tournament.
Oh my goodness imagine if he retired battling competitively. Tomiyasu would never know peace from these people
It would be like making the fandom burn and I would laugh at it

Sham

The Guardian of War
I think people will be angry if they mention that he didn't make it into the tournament.

It would be like making the fandom burn and I would laugh at it
Either way I'm here for it.

Sham

The Guardian of War
If they couldn't even give Dawn Typhlosion then I doubt they're giving Urasulna plus how would they give a devolution evolution to a modern day Pokemon?

SatoSereFan224888

Guess only Ash & Paul will be together. Paul probably heard about Ash making the Masters 8 and thinks he can help Ash out. Plus I’m sure he’s changed. Maybe he could teach our boy Ash some new tricks.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I’m just hoping Ash approaches Paul for training and not that Ash just runs into him. If you want to build tension, having Ash approach an old character for help is a good way to do it.

Spyro39

I wonder how Paul will contact Ash or vice-versa if they go with this route and how they will react to seeing each other again.

Think Paul could maybe, crack a smile for a second upon seeing his old rival?

togenaught18

I won't be surprised if Ash contacted Paul by his own iniciative. After all himself wanted to find a mega stone and greninja only to gain more power.

Paul? Smile?

Meowth: don't you have a feeling that something Bad is about to happ...?

*everything goes crazy and everyone screams *

Goh : So beautiful... *turns into Mew*
Cynthia : what have we done?

Swellow : You FOOLS you with messed with the natural orderRRAAAA

*Meowth hugs team rocket*
Ash : But what about me?
Meowth : eh... you'll be fine .....

* The opening of Digimon Adventure begins to sound *

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I doubt infernape is going to be here since i think we still have a shot of ash with his full JN team from the preview that we haven’t seen yet.

Whether the reserves get brought up after the ep or not, i‘m also doubting. I can easily see ash going ‘this team deserves to go all the way’ in that scene.

Gingertail24

Paul: Why are you so focused on your current team? Where is the rest of your Pokemon?
Ash: ...
Paul: You see, that's precisely your problem, while your current team is indeed strong, you got to this point by battling in all regions with all your Pokemon. They deserve to fight as well.
Ash: I want to battle Leon with my current team, they deserve it.
Paul: And how do you think your other Pokemon feel about this? Don't you think they also want to show you how strong they have gotten? What good does it make being the world best if you discard everyone who helped you get to that point?
Ash: ...

The roles being reversed this time, Paul knocking some sense into Ash on Pokemon trainer's bonds with their Pokemon and not solely power.
Feels out of character for ash of all people to be taught this lesson, this late in the anime
Especially if we know ash is gonna beat Paul.
I want ash to use reserves, but not if he has to be reminded. Like he forgot his other pokemon exist. That just doesn't sound like ash tbh

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I feel like it’s incredibly out of character for Paul of all characters to tell Ash to use his old Pokémon considering he did the exact opposite in their Sinnoh League match. There’s also no indication that anything like that is happening in this episode.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Best rival returning. Glad that Journeys brought back all of Ash’s best rivals in Gary, Gladion, and now Paul. Probably the most excited I’ve been for an episode this season.

Infernape seeing Paul again would be some great fan service given the flashback from its initial return but my expectations are in the ground. Magmortar vs Infernape would be hype though. Still hoping/expecting his reason for not being in the PWC is for prioritizing the Battle Frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.