• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 10th: PM2019 114 - Fire Training Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Paul will return as the new Frontier Brain of the Battle Pyramid. Screencap this my guy, deadass
So do you guys believe that they would make a non game character a game role? Genuinely curious has this ever happened.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Did you forget about Brock’s little brother
And Misty’s sisters no but they had a direct connection to the main characters (and game characters) despite being anime only. They essentially were fill in spots for already established characters.

Apparently though if you obtain all of the Symbols Scott let’s you build your own facilities so that’s a possibility

Last edited:

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Remember that one episode of Journeys where they randomly brought back Infernape and mentioned that it wants to get stronger, and then the story literally did nothing with that? This would be a nice way to pick up that plot point and actually let Infernape fight strong opponents in PWC.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Remember that one episode of Journeys where they randomly brought back Infernape and mentioned that it wants to get stronger, and then the story literally did nothing with that? This would be a nice way to pick up that plot point and actually let Infernape fight strong opponents in PWC.
Should have been Volkner he could've fought for potential Flint parallels, though.

Master Pikachu 11

There are millions of people who think the star wars prequels are hidden gems so liking Trip is a tame thing in comparision.
I actually prefer the prequels over the sequels especially the Last Jedi which I absolutely dislike the most in the whole series. But I agree to not being a fan of Trip.
Honestly, they missed the chance of make that Shawna girl from Brawly’s arc an Ash’s rival. I didn’t dislike Morrison, but he was introduced too late.

About Trip, good riddance, I didn’t like how the final went, but have him booted from the league on his very first battle was satisfactorily karmic, given his character.
Yeah that battle was one of the worst that I have seen and could have been so much better. Just after watching that battle, I knew that there was a chance that the rest of the league was going to be bad as well.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
This is actually what makes me still consider the possibility
It would be weird to be that specific and do nothing

Somewhat, but Greninja already had its use, Infernape not
Greninja already had its use? Good joke buddy it still has unfinished business with Alain. Way more important than it being a pawn to Lucario.

Status
Not open for further replies.