• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 10th: PM2019 114 - Fire Training Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfemalecompanion

Greninja already had its use? Good joke buddy it still has unfinished business with Alain. Way more important than it being a pawn to Lucario.
I feel like it's a 50/50. Greninja should come back but I could see a world where Lucario steals his moment and finishes ZardX off with bond phenomenon + Mega +aura mode oodama aura sphere

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Greninja already had its use? Good joke buddy it still has unfinished business with Alain. Way more important than it being a pawn to Lucario.
If you carefully get to think about it, Lucario/Mega Lucario can't defeat MCX. Alain's MCX will have gotten as strong as Greninja by the time Alain uses him in the M8. Lucario is no contest to Greninja and Ash-Greninja lost to MCX and both Greninja and MCX got stronger over time so yeah, the only one who can defeat MCX is Greninja/Ash.

Belowski

Greninja was clearly used as a mentor for Lucario, who "passed the torch" by teaching Lucario how to synchronize with Ash just like it did.

Like most character returns in Journeys, Greninja was used for the development of a newer character.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
If you carefully get to think about it, Lucario/Mega Lucario can't defeat MCX. Alain's MCX will have gotten as strong as Greninja by the time Alain uses him in the M8. Lucario is no contest to Greninja and Ash-Greninja lost to MCX and both Greninja and MCX got stronger over time so yeah, the only one who can defeat MCX is Greninja/Ash.

considering how much longer Iris has had her dragons than Ash's current two yet Ash beat hers with them, this really doesn't hold up so well as an argument.

I've said this before , but if time was the decisive factor on how long someone's owned a pokemon and that alone dictated it's strength and power, then people like Pryce (heck even Leon could fall under this since he's an adult) should be unbeatable due to their age and how long they've had their pokemon compared to Ash, but we all know that's not true.

I hope Dephender is right about his prediction. I don't see it, but if it's supposed to mean literal fire, I'm unsure of what else it could mean. Maybe one of Ash's Pokemon is learning a fire-type move?

Red and Blue

I hope Dephender is right about his prediction. I don't see it, but if it's supposed to mean literal fire, I'm unsure of what else it could mean. Maybe one of Ash's Pokemon is learning a fire-type move?
Dragonite can learn a few Fire moves and its the one battling against Garchomp. If Infernape isn't returning it could learn Flamethrower or Fire Punch

RafaSceptile

considering how much longer Iris has had her dragons than Ash's current two yet Ash beat hers with them, this really doesn't hold up so well as an argument.

I've said this before , but if time was the decisive factor on how long someone's owned a pokemon and that alone dictated it's strength and power, then people like Pryce (heck even Leon could fall under this since he's an adult) should be unbeatable due to their age and how long they've had their pokemon compared to Ash, but we all know that's not true.
Agatha: Am I a joke to you?

Sham

The Guardian of War
Am I the only person who believes that Ash isn’t fighting Alain?

If the rumors are true and he’s fighting Lance then that would mean he’s only fighting Lance, Cynthia and Leon.

I believe that Diantha is Cynthia’s jobber and Steven is Leon’s jobber because if Iris and Alain face either of them they’re done for.

I think Iris and Alain fighting at least makes the battle even ground and the results ambiguous.

Also are we suppose to believe between this episode and the next he went all the way to Kalos via Paul’s advice and got Greninja? I don’t think they’re fighting.

I could be incorrect but I don’t think so here. I could see Alain being Ash’s Zoey

If the rumors are true and he’s fighting Lance then that would mean he’s only fighting Lance, Cynthia and Leon.

I believe that Diantha is Cynthia’s jobber and Steven is Leon’s jobber because if Iris and Alain face either of them they’re done for.

I think Iris and Alain fighting at least makes the battle even ground and the results ambiguous.

Also are we suppose to believe between this episode and the next he went all the way to Kalos via Paul’s advice and got Greninja? I don’t think they’re fighting.
If that's true then there has to be huge backlash. That would be the STUPIDEST decision Pokemon has ever made.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

I could be incorrect but I don’t think so here. I could see Alain being Ash’s Zoey
I don't think Ash is going to battle Alain either (yay) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.