• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 10th: PM2019 114 - Fire Training Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desgard

Hey I don't blame ya, I'm also waiting for a confirmation before I start celebrating.
Just seems suspicious along with that Oak's lab scene where we see Charizard, Infernape, etc. I think it is possible Ash could decide to bring them later.

The opening round just seems to be Pikachu used alone in exhibitions so they don't have to be taken in one episode but transported later.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Has 4chan ever been right with a leak? Curious
There have been plenty of leaks there, yeah. Dunno how many anime leaks, but game leaks for sure.

Also, the spoon 2Di magazine DID release, and people who bought it have been posting about it on Twitter.

At this rate we just need to wait for Dephender to get his hands on a copy/interview samples so he can properly translate all of the information, so we can be certain what is accurate and what is inaccurate translation.

STICKTOPIA

So it seems Spoon 2di has leaked early, and it contains a large interview. This information is taken straight from 4chan, so it might not even be accurate but if this is true...here's an excerpt from the mag

(BIG SPOILERS FOR THIS EPISODE AHEAD)

'The base story was decided on by Tomioka-San for JN114 to be about Ash training with his old Pokemon at Oak’s lab, and having trouble deciding on who he would bring with him to the tournament'

So...yeah.

This interview also contains information about the original direction Goh and Koharu were supposed to take, and how the returns were always meant to be about 'old interacting with the new' and how Ash's old rivals and companions could help their story along.
I want to get excited but I need more solid evidence first. However, IF this is true then it’s ABOUT TIME!!!!!

SevereRacccon6

Sinnoh and Kalos Enjoyer
If they don't end up using Infernape after they showed him being one of the best if not the best of Ash's pokemon they shoud get arrested for crimes against humanity

Soniman

Break the Limit
So it seems Spoon 2di has leaked early, and it contains a large interview. This information is taken straight from 4chan, so it might not even be accurate but if this is true...here's an excerpt from the mag

(BIG SPOILERS FOR THIS EPISODE AHEAD)

'The base story was decided on by Tomioka-San for JN114 to be about Ash training with his old Pokemon at Oak’s lab, and having trouble deciding on who he would bring with him to the tournament'

So...yeah.

This interview also contains information about the original direction Goh and Koharu were supposed to take, and how the returns were always meant to be about 'old interacting with the new' and how Ash's old rivals and companions could help their story along.
don’tgivemehope.gif

I swear if the final lesson is “I’ll win the tournament with the team that got me here! I’m gonna flip

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
In the end, this scene may not even be in this ep, waste of time to speculate eh? LULZ :d
FUBS_qrVUAEvoQU

Blood Red

【推しの子】
don’tgivemehope.gif

I swear if the final lesson is “I’ll win the tournament with the team that got me here! I’m gonna flip
I'm worried about it too, but according to the interview Paul was a later addition, and this episode was initially just about him picking his reserves. This gives me a bit more hope.

Also if this interview is real, they talk about how Goh was initially planned on having 'rival battles' with Gary, as a way to show Goh's progress as a trainer.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Where did you find the interview?
As I said, this is happening on 4chan, and only a small excerpt of what MIGHT be the mag has been posted (which contains stuff about Koharu); the rest is (apparently) just translations of a SUPPOSED text dump from the digital release.

Again, I'm not gonna be actually posting anything here or outright calling this information 'authentic', because there's no confirmation till the physical release itself leaks online. Take this with a grain of salt.

Motor Bug2005

Weird thing is I can't see it being from a later ep because they're in the stadium and this is an open field with a lake.
For all we know, this could be a clip of Iris training her Dragonite and her newly evolved Garchomp before the Masters 8.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
As I said, this is happening on 4chan, and only a small excerpt of what MIGHT be the mag has been posted (which contains stuff about Koharu); the rest is (apparently) just translations of a SUPPOSED text dump from the digital release.

Again, I'm not gonna be actually posting anything here or outright calling this information 'authentic', because there's no confirmation till the physical release itself leaks online. Take this with a grain of salt.
I don't think the digital release is out yet (apparently the digital release is one June 3rd). But people did post pictures of the physical release they purchased, so the information could easily come from there. We just need to make sure the translation/info is accurate.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
well we’re probably gonna be waiting for another 8-12 hrs since Dephender’s likely going to sleep soon lul.
For all we know, this could be a clip of Iris training her Dragonite and her newly evolved Garchomp before the Masters 8.
If it was her Dragonite, the face would be angrier. Which it isn’t. And her Dragonite’s moveset never changed even after like 10 years post-BW saga and still likely hasn’t. The move being used is likely Draco Meteor being used horizontally.

Status
Not open for further replies.