• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 11th: PM2019 070 - Please Get Morpeko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Its so cute. JAMESSSSSS get it.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I don't know if officially James confirmed?
No.
It just looks that way, it'd be nice if he did. It'd be a sign that they could actually get Pokemon and focus episodes that actually matter rather than just being filler like Ditto, turtle race, whatever that other one half episode was, and the beach episode.

James could get Cramorant like a lot of people want.
Jessie could get Silicobra(There's a Seviper sized hole that needs filling! Team Rocket needs a snake!), and maybe Drednaw could become theirs officially after it evolves. It's 'hard to raise' nature could result in other members not wanting to use it so they dump it back on the TRio

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
Regardless if anyone catches Morpeko, I'm looking forward to this episode just because it's a TRio focused episode :)

Pinkbloom21

No.
It just looks that way, it'd be nice if he did. It'd be a sign that they could actually get Pokemon and focus episodes that actually matter rather than just being filler like Ditto, turtle race, whatever that other one half episode was, and the beach episode.

James could get Cramorant like a lot of people want.
Jessie could get Silicobra(There's a Seviper sized hole that needs filling! Team Rocket needs a snake!), and maybe Drednaw could become theirs officially after it evolves. It's 'hard to raise' nature could result in other members not wanting to use it so they dump it back on the TRio
Oh, yes..I remember part of view scene, TR. TR just helping support for pokemon are problem and someone it. Meowth gets understand to help to pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.