• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 11th: PM2019 070 - Please Get Morpeko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Yeah, I don't really get it either. Are people only half reading what the title is or something?
I was half joking but based on the phrasing it definitely sounds like they’re saying it as if they’re in a dire situation because of it. I’d imagine the title would sound more determined if they wanted to catch it with something like “Capture Morpeko!”. That’s just me though.
That does not mean that in the end they may catch it.
I wasn’t implying they couldn’t. I’m just saying my first impression of the title was that they were asking for help to get Morpeko.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Honestly, the idea of TR being sick of Morpeko and thinking it'd be for the best just begging Goh to catch it, thus solving their problem is so logical, I'm impressed that one wasn't made earlier lol

Though, I wonder why they just didn't try to catch it and send to HQ like they did with Chewtle?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Honestly, the idea of TR being sick of Morpeko and thinking it'd be for the best just begging Goh to catch it, thus solving their problem is so logical, I'm impressed that one wasn't made earlier lol

Though, I wonder why they just didn't try to catch it and send to HQ like they did with Chewtle?
Journeys TRio is much dumber and incoherent than previous incarnations.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
That's just my opinion, but I think they are fine as of right now. Sure, they getting captures is a dissapointment but I like they are spacing their appearances, using them when they feel they need to, rather than just shoehorning them to the point it feels like they are overstaying their welcome, and I think they got some nice moments when they do appear (the meta-jokes on Scorbunny's evo episode and that Ditto one) so I have no issue. And this is coming from someone who was never a fan of them.

Red and Blue

They'll probably give it a try in this episode before going to Go for help. Of course Giovanni could just send it back due to its bottomless appetite

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
That's just my opinion, but I think they are fine as of right now. Sure, they getting captures is a dissapointment but I like they are spacing their appearances, using them when they feel they need to, rather than just shoehorning them to the point it feels like they are overstaying their welcome, and I think they got some nice moments when they do appear (the meta-jokes on Scorbunny's evo episode and that Ditto one) so I have no issue. And this is coming from someone who was never a fan of them.

This has been the worse series for us Team Rocket fans.

And this comes from someone who is longtime fan of them, even BW Rocket had their moments, and they still had some cool moments, and you knew that at least in the next generation a New series will come.

But this...

I see no end to this.

ShadowForce720

They'll probably give it a try in this episode before going to Go for help. Of course Giovanni could just sends it back due to its bottomless appetite
Could you imagine the reaction if instead of Goh or Team Rocket Trio getting Morpeko like people expected if Ash’s gets it instead? lol XD

Now I’m not saying that Ash will definitely catch Morpeko or that I think he will get it, but it would be kind of hilarious if he did get it.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Yeah TRio are likely asking Goh to catch it. It wouldn't even be a problem given Sakuragi's infinite funds. People will still say that Goh stole it/ silver platter.

That said, I don't expect the writers to give up their primary Rocket gag, so one way or another Morpeko is going back with them. Will be surprised if they actually do.

I think Chewtle is the closest to having their own pokemon that the Rockets will get. They aren't going to pull out 4 pokemon, the gacha isn't going anywhere, and separate pokemon would eat into its purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.