• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 11th: PM2019 070 - Please Get Morpeko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Yeah TRio are likely asking Goh to catch it. It wouldn't even be a problem given Sakuragi's infinite funds. People will still say that Goh stole it/ silver platter.

That said, I don't expect the writers to give up their primary Rocket gag, so one way or another Morpeko is going back with them. Will be surprised if they actually do.

I think Chewtle is the closest to having their own pokemon that the Rockets will get. They aren't going to pull out 4 pokemon, the gacha isn't going anywhere, and separate pokemon would eat into its purpose.

The gatcha can still be dropped.

Team Rocket have they reserves too.

It's a small chance, but a chance still.

nuzamaki90

If this is the episode where Team Rocket are in the truck, it seems more like Morpeko ran away and is wrecking havoc and they are chasing it down.

I still find it so strange that this is like the fourth episode where it’s had an active role, it lives with them, and none of them not even Meowth have thrown a Pokeball lol

D

Deleted member 384931

If this is the episode where Team Rocket are in the truck, it seems more like Morpeko ran away and is wrecking havoc and they are chasing it down.

I still find it so strange that this is like the fourth episode where it’s had an active role, it lives with them, and none of them not even Meowth have thrown a Pokeball lol
The eat contest episode, this episode, the Pikachu suspect episode and Sobbles debut episode. Many for a recurring pokemon

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
So now Goh will steal a Pokemon from the Antagonists of the Show? He already stole Grookey and now he will steal Morpeko. Next what? Will he catch Meowth too?
It's impossible for Meowth to be caught anyway seeing as it has more willpower than other Pokemon to break out of a Pokeball like it demonstrated when Iris tried catching him.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I want to wait for a summary before passing judgement.

has Morpeko actually be captured by TR though in a gatcha ball?

Decidueye23

They sure are running out of ways to hand out Goh some mons eh? Suicuine and Absol are rescues. Grookey is from TR. But lets see. Since nothing is confirmed we cant say Goh is getting Morepeko. But every companion so far has owned a Pikaclone. Maybe its Goh's Turn lulz

Decidueye23

On a side note, how long has it been since Goh has actualy battled for a capture? Last one that comes to my mind is flygon. Not sure though.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hope this is a bonding episode, them getting it officially would be awesome but I doubt it. Seriously why didn't they try yet? They already tried with Bewear by this point. They were literally touching and holding it in the eating contest! 'Oh we're supposed to catch Pokemon for the Boss, let's catch that Chewtle!' and not a thing since!

I've always wanted them to own an Electric type, it sucks being this close but so far at the same time.... let them dish out some karma by blasting Ash and the twerps off for a change only to realize they forgot to steal Pikachu first! That and there's like no chance of James getting Cramorant unless Morpeko is captured :/

TRio not having any close bonds with a Pokemon for Jessie or James really hurts them in this saga. We all saw how they didn't give a **** about Grookey while they lacked a saga signature Pokemon.

(No, Jessie's Wobbuffet is just around to be a literal punching bag with no real attachment to Jessie.)
That should have been Butch/Cassidy/Matori, at least they're evil. That and they only ever used other Rocket members once this whole saga.... despite majority of the episodes being in Team Rocket central/Kanto lmao
There even being a Galar Pokemon in the machine was just stupid, they're the only ones who've been there and they didn't catch it! It was just a lazy excuse of introducing Grookey without utilizing Galar and doing more harm than good by making the TRio break character, it was this saga's Ash cheating on a school project or throwing a big fit about Rotom possibly leaving despite him being just fine saying goodbye to Brock, Dawn, Iris/Cilan(lol), Serena... he'd never do that and the TRio aren't villains, they're misunderstood souls with tragic backstories like Dr. Doof from Phineas and Ferb who wind up fighting actual bad guys in order to save the day. They're really only there cause they hero worship Giovanni, the second he does something awful enough to snap them out of it they'd leave and help Ash beat him.

I hate when they break character just to fulfill a plot, just create a new antagonist or make a different main character do it. Regressing isn't development

Status
Not open for further replies.