• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 11th: PM2019 070 - Please Get Morpeko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Let's be real, we are 70 episodes in, they aren't going to fix TR at this point. It's sad, but it is what it is.
Best Wishes eventually gave them something resembling their normal personalities back and that wasn't until Episode N.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Best Wishes eventually gave them something resembling their normal personalities back and that wasn't until Episode N.
They won't admit they messed up again. Also they use the stupid gacha machine to showcase Pokémon, which is the main premise of this corporate series.

I feel bad for the seiyuus. They should let them write Team Rocket. They know them better than any of the modern writers.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
ok will someone answer this question.

was Morpeko captured in a gatcha ball?

because if not, then this isn't like Grookey at all.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Nope, as far as we know Morpeko never has been caught and is still a wild Pokémon.

then by no means can this be the same as grookey, plus we know it's been causing TR trouble since they encountered it, maybe they are trying to get rid of it for causing them hell.

regardless i'm gonna wait for a summary before passing full judgement.

ShadowForce720

then by no means can this be the same as grookey, plus we know it's been causing TR trouble since they encountered it, maybe they are trying to get rid of it for causing them hell.

regardless i'm gonna wait for a summary before passing full judgement.
It wouldn’t be that surprising if the Trio do try to get rid of Morpeko and even resort to asking Ash and Goh for help.

I know some people want or think that Team Rocket Trio should catch Morpeko but if you really look at the relationship between Team Rocket Trio and Morpeko is a very negative one and not a positive relationship.

If you look at normally the Pokémon that Team Rocket Trio catch or wind up constantly running into with said Pokémon being associated with them they usually have either a positive relationship with them or at the very least a neutral one.

Where no matter how you look at it Morpeko has basically seen depicted as a bully to the Team Rocket Trio.

I mean heck it’s even been shown to go to the extreme of basically stealing and eating their food and will even demand food from them and if they don’t comply it will punish them by shocking them or using Aura Wheel on them basically attacking them.

So it would be understandable if Team Rocket Trio don’t want to catch and keep the Pokémon that basically bullies them, especially considering there is no reason to believe that Morpeko would just magically lighten up and listen to them or stop bullying Team Rocket Trio just because they catch it.

Sure there is the possibility that Team Rocket Trio could still catch it, but when you really look at their current relationship with it, it doesn’t really make that much sense for them to catch it and keep it.

Samurott

Seems like this is the type of episode where TR straight up asks Goh to catch Morpeko, he does so, and it causes antics at the lab (meanwhile showcasing all of Goh's captures as of that episode to remind viewers of what he has), and it ends up getting released at the end of the episode and returns to TR's hideout.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

Shouldnt they have done this episode 20 episodes ago?

Also what is up with this filler-like episodes? (They arent fillers, but feel like it, until the end of the episode were something happens like an evolution, capture of a release)

Last edited by a moderator:

Decidueye23

Shouldnt they have done this episode 20 episodes ago?

Also what is up with this filler-like episodes? (They arent fillers, but feel like it, until the end of the episode were something happens like an evolution, capture of a release)
It really depends on how you term a filler. Most episodes have one capture wrt Goh. I see those still as filler episodes. Unless its something major like Absol. The Flabebe episode to me is more of a filler. But to some it might not.

I just dont get why are they so reluctant to shwo of Ash's mons or have one episode set kinda around them. Even if its a filler, it would be real fun one. Instead we get such boring fillers. Atleaet in the previous sagas they focused on new pokemon but here its the same old same old. This week's episode kinda seems to be around Morepeko so i am suprised they went back to it so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.