• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 11th: PM2019 070 - Please Get Morpeko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I dont blame them, they havent eaten in how many episodes

and it'll probably go back to them at the end of the episode, because if it's causing that much trouble to them, it would cause such severe food shortage at the lab, it would make the squirrel hoarding stuff look tame.

plus in all honesty given it's personality, I don't think Goh can handle it, if he did capture it, I wouldn't be surprised if he released it back into TR's control...but that would probably make the outcome of the grookey episode look worse in people's eyes.

I know what your thinking but it's like this.

They don't bother to try and understand Grookey, but don't want to release it.

Yet, they are clearly trying to appease Morpeko, but it's hurting them so much they want it gone.

so hopefully by the end of the episode TR can try and get through to the thing...and maybe tone down the chaos it's putting them through.

Unless maybe Marnie shows up and takes it, but who knows.

D

Deleted member 384931

and it'll probably go back to them at the end of the episode, because if it's causing that much trouble to them, it would cause such severe food shortage at the lab, it would make the squirrel hoarding stuff look tame.

plus in all honesty given it's personality, I don't think Goh can handle it, if he did capture it, I wouldn't be surprised if he released it back into TR's control...but that would probably make the outcome of the grookey episode look worse in people's eyes.

I know what your thinking but it's like this.

They don't bother to try and understand Grookey, but don't want to release it.

Yet, they are clearly trying to appease Morpeko, but it's hurting them so much they want it gone.

so hopefully by the end of the episode TR can try and get through to the thing...and maybe tone down the chaos it's putting them through.

Unless maybe Marnie shows up and takes it, but who knows.
Either way, I doubt Morpeko will calm down when caught. It is stupid they focus 4 episodes on it, before the writers decide to let it be caught.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
It's kind of ironic that Team Rocket finally has a pikaclone but it's driving them to the brink of insanity & starvation

Last edited:

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
"Goh a thief, Goh a psychopath!!"

"Satoshi a side-character and GO the real main character!"

"Gou stole Ash's FUTURE Pokemon!!111"

"Why Gou catch get used and get personality but not MUH ASH!"

Any who...yeah. Would actually be cool if Mary showed up and caught this Morpeko belonging to TRio but I don't have hopes of the writers pulling some cool twist like they did with Shinji taking the Gligar's leader. Would be pretty neat but yeah not a Galar-saga.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Ok, I haven’t watched today’s episode, but after other people’s thoughts...Marnie, Goh, ANYONE (but preferably Marnie), PLEASE take this little demon off of Team Rocket’s hands! They don’t deserve to live with this!
I don't like TR but even I things went too far with Morpeko. Give them some rest.

Seeing them starving isn't fun but come across more as cruelty.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I don't like TR but even I things went too far with Morpeko. Give them some rest.

It was funny at first, but after watching this week's episode, seeing them suffer like this is sad (like Squidward & Jack Spicer levels of sad).

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

These four constantly get caught in explosions and are launched in the sky a lot. Since when have they ever cared whether TRio has been treated cruel or not

Master Pikachu 11

Ok, I haven’t watched today’s episode, but after other people’s thoughts...Marnie, Goh, ANYONE (but preferably Marnie), PLEASE take this little demon off of Team Rocket’s hands! They don’t deserve to live with this!
Morpeko is going to stay with the Trio for the foreseeable future of this series. Because it is taking over the gag duty from Bewear. Bewear would hug the Trio, bring them back to her cave and feed them food, while Morpeko will help blast them off if they make it mad and it steals their food and makes them starve to death so it’s the complete opposite of Bewear.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
These four constantly get caught in explosions and are launched in the sky a lot. Since when have they ever cared whether TRio has been treated cruel or not
Maybe because the concept of starvation and unwelcome/rude guests is more realistic than outlandish explosions and blast offs?

It's that relatable factor that makes Erika and co. denying Ash a Gym match for stupid reasons and self-entitlement more infuriating than Sabrina literally turning the main cast to doll sized beings for her diorama.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

After this week's episode I really hope this episode is about the TRio getting rid of Morpeko, and then at the end when it comes back to them the pokémon will stop eating all the food! C'mon, seeing them starving isn't funny!
True it is actually cruel. Team Rocket has been hungry in the past, but not for multiple episodes. I dont really think it was that funny. They have been starving in JN033, JN047, JN067 and I think I even forget moments.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
It's kind of ironic that Team Rocket finally has a pikaclone but it's driving them to the brink of insanity & starvation

i would say it's ironic in general that we have an evil pikaclone after all this time...but then i almost forgot it switches into an "evil" type so...

almost wish TR would actually try to get to Bewear for help in getting the thing to calm down.

cause i would like to see Morpeko try to take her on.

Last edited:

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
almost wish TR would actually try to get to Bewear for help in getting the thing to calm down.
Bewar: You dare take food from my children?!

Morpeko: WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT, B****?!

*Morpeko zaps Bewear. Bewear is complete unharmed*

Bewear: Oh, I'll SHOW you what I'll do...

Morpeko: Ummmm...I can explain...

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Bewear will hug Morpeko and all of Dark Hamtaro's hostility will vanish and it'll become a lot more docile.

Status
Not open for further replies.