• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 11th: PM2019 070 - Please Get Morpeko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
With that in mind, it's not really that weird. It's not that the Galar Gym Leaders are being "neglected". They're just not relevant in the same way they had been during the series that had generic badge quests.
Um, that's the definition of neglect. Not paying attention to something is neglect. Galar is a region they Goh to, but yet the Galar Gym Leaders are very rarely seen there.

Red and Blue

Well
If James gets it then that means it never belonged to Marnie.
If people are casually dropping spoilers I hope we get one regarding Ash's next capture

J. D. Guy

I think the fact that Journeys is relying so much on Pokemon lore as a backdrop really shows off thinly-veiled the series is because they're struggling to find out what to do outside of the World Tournament series.
I don't feel Journeys has that problem. Rather, that's simple the perception projected on the show by the viewer base who cannot fathom the Pokemon Anime that doesn't adhere to the formulas they've habitually grown used to seeing.

Um, that's the definition of neglect. Not paying attention to something is neglect. Galar is a region they Goh to, but yet the Galar Gym Leaders are very rarely seen there.
You're missing the point, or rather the connotation behind the whole thing.

Neglect is a poor word choice because it directly implies some kind of obligation that isn't actually there.

desdar300

I don't feel Journeys has that problem. Rather, that's simple the perception projected on the show by the viewer base who cannot fathom the Pokemon Anime that doesn't adhere to the formulas they've habitually grown used to seeing.

You're missing the point, or rather the connotation behind the whole thing.

Neglect is a poor word choice because it directly implies some kind of obligation that isn't actually there.
I wouldn't say it's a projection but more so that they've done a pretty poor job of showing off a new region.
Unlike the other regions, Galar is still new and hasn't really been established outside of Leon, Rai, and Bea.

no please, I don't want anything to do with collecting badges again, Goh will do it in project mew, we don't need Ash to fight every one of the galar leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.