• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 11th: XY076 - The Wind, the Egg and the Noibat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
A Noibat hatches from an egg the group picks up. However, it doesn't seem very good at flying...

----

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/HwkEYGU.jpg

Summary: A Noibat hatches from an egg the group picks up on their journey. However, it doesn't seem like this Noibat can fly. The group starts working on teaching it!!
"Do your best, Noibat!"

----

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/fZsYBNB.png

"Ash gets a Noibat that hatches from a Pokémon egg. But it seems it's not very good at flying...?"

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/fBeL38Z.jpg

Ash befriends a Noibat! But it's a poor flyer!?
"Noibat are Dragon/Flying type that take pride in their speed and are reliable Pokémon in battle... or at least, that's supposed to be the case..."

The group befriends the Noibat that hatches from the egg.... but!?
Incredibly, this Noibat still can't fly very well! Does that mean it can't battle yet either!? Everyone joins in and helps with its training!!
Ash: Hang in there, Noibat! You can do it!!

(1) It desperately follows after Pikachu as it runs, but...
(2) It just can't fly, and ends up falling!
(3) It's a real crybaby!! Noibat possesses a powerful Supersonic. When it starts crying, it hurts everyone!!
(4) Noibat loves sweet fruit! It has extremely sharp senses and can instantly tell which fruit are sweet!

(rest of the feature covers the next episode)

------

"As Ash and his friends continue their journey, Hawlucha finds an egg. Ash and the others try warming it in an attempt to hatch it, and before long a Noibat gets born from it. The Noibat immediately hugs Ash and Pikachu to everyone's delight, however, despite being a Flying type, it doesn't know how to fly. Ash and the others work out a number of ways to teach it."

-------

"Hawlucha finds an egg in a forest. As the group tries warming it, a Noibat hatches. Ash and the others are delighted, but this Noibat can't fly, so everyone start helping it learn to do so."

Last edited:

Ѕhiny Missingno

And now the speculation from the movie poster is further fueled by this. Welp, looks like we're in for a Noibat in the main cast. After all, we might be losing a dragon so a replacement is in order.

JD

I agree hopefully Serena captures a Noibat here, I still think it would be cool to see her with one or James.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Serena and Noibat would be a nice couple.
But doubt the writers will do this favor for us.

nickdt

James! This one is yours. Don't let Serena take it away from you.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Hope Ash gets a Noibat here.

Janovy

Banned
I hope Serena gets a Noibat. Imo Ash has enough flying types.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Yeah, I join the Serena and Noibat bandwagon as well. I'd like her to get the cute little bat. :3

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Please no, two Flying types for Ash is more than enough.

Its a Dragon type also ignore the flying typing, if he captured it lookign at move polls it wouldn't fight like Fletchlinder at all, Dragon type moves, Boomburst, etc...but yeah now it looks like a capture is happening, its in the movie and its getting episode but yeah Serena migth get it, I want Satoshi to get it but I'm annoyed by the Goodra situation already it wont go much worse.

James! This one is yours. Don't let Serena take it away from you.

I still dont get why you guys wish bad on pokemon.

esquilo09

Its a Dragon type also ignore the flying typing, if he captured it lookign at move polls it wouldn't fight like Fletchlinder at all, Dragon type moves, Boomburst, etc...but yeah now it looks like a capture is happening, its in the movie and its getting episode.

Ok if you say so, besides Noibat would Ash's 1st bat-like Pokémon.

Captain America X

Its a Dragon type also ignore the flying typing, if he captured it lookign at move polls it wouldn't fight like Fletchlinder at all, Dragon type moves, Boomburst, etc...but yeah now it looks like a capture is happening, its in the movie and its getting episode but yeah Serena migth get it, I want Satoshi to get it but I'm annoyed by the Goodra situation already it wont go much worse.
Agreed.If he gets a Noibat/Noivern than he could use it as a range fighter with a moveset of Dragon Pulse,Uproar/Hyper Voice(Boomburst if evolved),Air Slash,and Hurricane/Draco Meteor would make it a completely different fighter compared to Fletchinder and Hawlucha.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
If anyone's getting a Noibat, it'd better be Serena.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
As much I want Ash get a Noibat to replace Goodra (by evolving it into Noivern), I think it matches Serena more, due to cuteness. Still, this is going to be an interesting episode. Can't wait to see who catches Noibat.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Come on Ash, your other dragon type simply used you for your training talents before simply ditching you to stay with its weak little friends. Now show it you don't care by replacing it with the more visually pleasing bat line!

Status
Not open for further replies.