1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

June 11th: XY076 - The Wind, the Egg and the Noibat!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

Well its not that, its just that the only non-Ash Dragon Pokémon, well...

Iris' Axew... :|
    Iris' Dragonite... :|
    Iris' Gible... :/

2. Lorde

Lorde Banned

It probably is in my opinion. Either that, or Noibat could be an outcast that'll need a new home.

3. Afrodisiac

Afrodisiac break up w yo gf, im bored

And i'd happily take any of those over Goodra any day. So what's your point?

Noibat could have been a great choice for Serena, but the ED hints otherwise, sadly.

4. Ace Of Keys

Ace Of Keys Me and My sketch pad

Yeah considering Eevee is seen w Braxie and Pancham its a good guess Serena's getting Eevee. and considering Ash (SPOILER ALERT) said goodbye to Goodra, it'd make sense for Ash to get Noibat to fill the dragon void

5. Xuxuba

Xuxuba Well-Known Member

What makes you think that the ED hints that Noibat will be Ash's pokemon?

6. Lorde

Lorde Banned

It was shown hanging out with his other Pokemon in said Ending.

7. Xuxuba

Xuxuba Well-Known Member

Do you mean Fletchinder? Isn't that because both of them fly?

Also just because he is near a pokemon doesn't mean he will be in the same team as him. Noibat was shown hanging out with TR's pokemon too, does that mean he will be a TR member? Not at all.

8. Lorde

Lorde Banned

9. Xuxuba

Xuxuba Well-Known Member

10. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

Dedenne can be considered a special case being our token out of ball Pokemon for the saga. But I doubt it's coincidence all of Ash's Pokemon are in that shot.

11. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Dedenne's always around though, so he doesn't count imo. Fact is Noibat was shown with Ash's team, so that's where the capture theory comes from, whether it'll happen or not.

12. Xuxuba

Xuxuba Well-Known Member

That's just an assumption without any concrete evidence. The whole ending had a bunch of pokemon from different teams interacting with each other.

13. Ace Kenshader

Ace Kenshader Dreaming sexy

I'm with Xuxuba on this; the ending doesn't really give any good evidence as to who does Noibat nor Eevee belong to,

14. ssquaderi

ssquaderi Well-Known Member

The opposite happening would be interesting, Serena gets Noibat, and Ash gets Eevee, remembering that Eevee was a powerhouse in the Unova League winner's team, and he ends up taking it with him in Gen 7, where Eevee decides it wants to evolve into a newly released Eeveelution...

15. nickdt

nickdt Well-Known Member

I would love that. Releasing the Dragon, and taking the Dragon counter.

16. Captain America X

Captain America X Well-Known Member

They would have to have a new eeveelution though for that to happen since I doubt it would evolve in the 7th gen if it doesn't get an eeveelution.

17. jrizza88

jrizza88 Meteorite

If there will be a new eevelution, I feel like Ash would have only received Eevee toward the end of his run in Kalos. I just don't see that. If he gets Eevee, it would be interesting, yet odd for me to see him with a Slyveon...

Noibat's evolution would help fill the gap with Ash not having Goodra around, although I get why people are annoyed with 3 flying types. If the writers ACTUALLY imply that it being dragon and flying makes electric type moves neutral, this should get rid of people's concerns with his team being bad against electric types.

18. Lord Trollbias

Lord Trollbias Y'all Salty Bishes

People shouldn't have those concerns in the first place. The writer are not needed to point out obvious Type Advantage/Disadvantage/Neutrality

19. Captain America X

Captain America X Well-Known Member

Yeah,that would be like the writers pointing out that Fletchinder takes neutral damage from Ice eventhough it's so obvious.

20. ShinyCharyZard

ShinyCharyZard Honesty=Infractions

Noibat is going to come in, probably evolve and absolutely slay as if Goodra never even existed, so I don't see why there's an issue with that.. and typing wise, every flying type focuses on a different typing too, so the drama isn't necessary there either..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.