• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 11th: XY076 - The Wind, the Egg and the Noibat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
While I agree, it seems like Dragon-types are held in high regard and only Ash can have them in the main cast without suffering backlash from what I've seen.

Well its not that, its just that the only non-Ash Dragon Pokémon, well...

Iris' Axew... :|
Iris' Dragonite... :|
Iris' Gible... :/

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Well its not that, its just that the only non-Ash Dragon Pokémon, well...

Iris' Axew... :|
Iris' Dragonite... :|
Iris' Gible... :/

And i'd happily take any of those over Goodra any day. So what's your point?

Noibat could have been a great choice for Serena, but the ED hints otherwise, sadly.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
And i'd happily take any of those over Goodra any day. So what's your point?

Noibat could have been a great choice for Serena, but the ED hints otherwise, sadly.

Yeah considering Eevee is seen w Braxie and Pancham its a good guess Serena's getting Eevee. and considering Ash (SPOILER ALERT) said goodbye to Goodra, it'd make sense for Ash to get Noibat to fill the dragon void

Xuxuba

It was shown hanging out with his other Pokemon in said Ending.

Do you mean Fletchinder? Isn't that because both of them fly?

Also just because he is near a pokemon doesn't mean he will be in the same team as him. Noibat was shown hanging out with TR's pokemon too, does that mean he will be a TR member? Not at all.

diakyu

It's not like that scene is exclusive to Ash's pokemon. Look at Dedenne there.
Dedenne can be considered a special case being our token out of ball Pokemon for the saga. But I doubt it's coincidence all of Ash's Pokemon are in that shot.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It's not like that scene is exclusive to Ash's pokemon. Look at Dedenne there.

Dedenne's always around though, so he doesn't count imo. Fact is Noibat was shown with Ash's team, so that's where the capture theory comes from, whether it'll happen or not.

Xuxuba

Dedenne can be considered a special case being our token out of ball Pokemon for the saga. But I doubt it's coincidence all of Ash's Pokemon are in that shot.
That's just an assumption without any concrete evidence. The whole ending had a bunch of pokemon from different teams interacting with each other.

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
Dedenne's always around though, so he doesn't count imo. Fact is Noibat was shown with Ash's team, so that's where the capture theory comes from, whether it'll happen or not.

I'm with Xuxuba on this; the ending doesn't really give any good evidence as to who does Noibat nor Eevee belong to,

ssquaderi

The opposite happening would be interesting, Serena gets Noibat, and Ash gets Eevee, remembering that Eevee was a powerhouse in the Unova League winner's team, and he ends up taking it with him in Gen 7, where Eevee decides it wants to evolve into a newly released Eeveelution...

nickdt

The opposite happening would be interesting, Serena gets Noibat, and Ash gets Eevee, remembering that Eevee was a powerhouse in the Unova League winner's team, and he ends up taking it with him in Gen 7, where Eevee decides it wants to evolve into a newly released Eeveelution...

I would love that. Releasing the Dragon, and taking the Dragon counter.

Captain America X

They would have to have a new eeveelution though for that to happen since I doubt it would evolve in the 7th gen if it doesn't get an eeveelution.

jrizza88

Meteorite
They would have to have a new eeveelution though for that to happen since I doubt it would evolve in the 7th gen if it doesn't get an eeveelution.

If there will be a new eevelution, I feel like Ash would have only received Eevee toward the end of his run in Kalos. I just don't see that. If he gets Eevee, it would be interesting, yet odd for me to see him with a Slyveon...

Noibat's evolution would help fill the gap with Ash not having Goodra around, although I get why people are annoyed with 3 flying types. If the writers ACTUALLY imply that it being dragon and flying makes electric type moves neutral, this should get rid of people's concerns with his team being bad against electric types.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
If there will be a new eevelution, I feel like Ash would have only received Eevee toward the end of his run in Kalos. I just don't see that. If he gets Eevee, it would be interesting, yet odd for me to see him with a Slyveon...

Noibat's evolution would help fill the gap with Ash not having Goodra around, although I get why people are annoyed with 3 flying types. If the writers ACTUALLY imply that it being dragon and flying makes electric type moves neutral, this should get rid of people's concerns with his team being bad against electric types.
People shouldn't have those concerns in the first place. The writer are not needed to point out obvious Type Advantage/Disadvantage/Neutrality

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Noibat is going to come in, probably evolve and absolutely slay as if Goodra never even existed, so I don't see why there's an issue with that.. and typing wise, every flying type focuses on a different typing too, so the drama isn't necessary there either..

Status
Not open for further replies.