• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 14th: PM2019 024 - Rest, Rocket Gang!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Something comes to my mind... The TRio wants to help but if they want to hide their identities they can't use the gacha bs or both Ash/Go and the rest of Team Rocket will discover them. Are Meowth and Wobbuffet enough? Is there any chance...?
I'd like to see Meowth finally learn a new move. He was learning Night Slash in Sinnoh, nothing happened with that, they should give him something.

Red and Blue

Since Meowth will eventually go GMAX now is a good time to start learning some good moves

Leonhart

Imagineer
SlimKennedy said:
It would be hilarious if they helped Ash and Go because Butch and Cassidy were part of the Matori Matrix. Jessie would be furious at Cassidy ruining her vacation, so she decides to get even

It would be nice to see Yamato and Kosaburou again after such a long time, but I'm going to assume that Matori will simply appear with a whole squad of regular Rocket-dan flunkies, and not anyone important.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Its odd that the trio wants to protect Ash and Gou and all the pokemon.

You think that's odd? It is not uncommon for them to show their true colors when push comes to shove. They are inept villains because they are actually GOOD people.

I won't accept anything in a hypothetical final episode other than Jessie and James turning good and ultimately befriending Ash.

Anyway, if you really want something odd, let's go for the root of the problem:

Giovanni wanting to give his crew a vacation.

Definetely not quite mafia boss like :p

Red and Blue

You think that's odd? It is not uncommon for them to show their true colors when push comes to shove. They are inept villains because they are actually GOOD people.

I won't accept anything in a hypothetical final episode other than Jessie and James turning good and ultimately befriending Ash.

I could see Giovanni giving special treatment to some of his higher ranking members. And the trio have moved up quite a bit recently

Ultra Beast Lover

Giovanni is trying to prevent their inevitable betrayal.

Also, I like your idea on why they're bad at being villains. It makes all the sense

dman_dustin

I don't see why they'd be expected to capture something though given that this series has placed more emphasis on them using their Gachat machine than capturing their own Pokemon, nor do I see why they can't just have a goofy episode dedicated to themselves. Not everything has to involve an overarching subplot that benefits the characters' development.

Maybe because they just recently got a filler episode, and they don't need another one this soon, especially if for some reason Team Rocket doesn't show up at all in the next few episodes after the egg hatching (like the Raboot episode, the Sakuragi lab).

If I have to deal with Team Rocket, to find them enjoyable, I don't want a filler episode with them. I want actual meaningful development.

Catch a Pokemon for James and perhaps have his Pokemon evolve for the first time since 2nd generation. I don't care too much about Jessie since she's always favored but she can get something after.

I just don't care about Team Rocket to find them enjoyable without any sort of payoff.

Like the Ditto episode, could've been nicer if they got to keep Ditto.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'm not TR's biggest fan but... They are an important part of the show. Mostly because of how long they've endured but also how Takeshi Shudo made them so deeply connected to Ash's journey.

I used to bother with TR fillers but since SM I've warmed to them a bit. I still prefer when they don't show up but now I don't mind if they get focus episodes every once in a while.

Specially if they have a role as funny as the one from Scorbunny's evolution episode. That was the first time I found their humor entertaining with the meta jokes of Twerp N°2 and specially the one about the phone booth.

Ultra Beast Lover

Most of the time anyway, although they've come very close to actually hurting Satoshi and his friends, like when they trapped Takeshi, Haruka, and Masato in cages while the tide was getting higher, which could've killed them.
That is true. Maybe the last generation could have them be opposed to attempted murder before their redemption.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
It would be hilarious if they helped Ash and Go because Butch and Cassidy were part of the Matori Matrix. Jessie would be furious at Cassidy ruining her vacation, so she decides to get even

This would be amazing if it happened. Butch and Cassidy haven't appeared since mid Sinnoh I wanna say? So yeah I would be totally stoked if they came back with Matori here.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Why does Giovanni wants that everbody takes a vacation?

His mom is coming over and he can't have friends over in HQ.

Jessie doesn't even need Cassidy anymore now that she hates Matori with a passion.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
His mom is coming over and he can't have friends over in HQ.

Jessie doesn't even need Cassidy anymore now that she hates Matori with a passion.
I hate that aspect of her relationship with Matori as She is should just to be a Secretary to Sakaki. That it !

Last edited:

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Worse. Matori is pretty much a replacement to that one friend she didn't pay a bottle of grape juice to when they were training for TR.
Wtf !?! No this just add even to my list of "why i hate Sm anime " .

Status
Not open for further replies.