• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 15th: SM30 - Lilie, Take Good Care of Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
It's been decided that everyone will trade Partner Pokémon as part of a class at the Pokémon School. Satoshi's Pikachu ends up spending time at Lilie's house!

------

Professor Kukui announces that he wants everyone to trade Partner Pokémon as part of class. It's decided that Lilie will spend time with Pikachu, but she's unable to touch it.

------

As part of class, everyone is going to trade Partner Pokémon so that they can get well acquainted with Pokémon other than their partners. Pikachu is going to be taken care of by Lilie, but Lilie can't touch it.

------

http://i.imgur.com/amfd0Kq.png

Satoshi and the others go to the Pokémon School, just like any other day. But when they get there, Professor Kukui gives them the homework assignment of trading Partner Pokémon with one another, so that they can get well acquainted with Pokémon other than their partners. It's decided that Satoshi's Pikachu will spend time at Lilie's house, but Lilie has still not become able to touch Pikachu.

------

Satoshi and the other students were told to trade Pokémon with one another for class. This is for the purpose of them becoming deeply familiar with a Pokémon other than their partner. As a result of this, Pikachu is going to spend a little time at Lilie's mansion.

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 神谷純 (Jun Kamiya)
Episode Director 渡辺正彦 (Masahiko Watanabe)
Animation Director 直井由紀 (Yuki Naoi)
Animation Director 夏目久仁彦 (Kunihiko Natsume)

Last edited:

AshSerena

So those are fake tittle confirm? xD I mean about akala island and Ilima
Thanks Dephender he remind us those tittle are unconfirmed xD

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Guessing this will be another Lillie episode where she'll be able to touch another pokemon besides Vulpix since she takes care of Pikachu.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
So those titles were fake. I guess then we will have to wait more Ash's next trial then. :(

I bet Pikachu will probably fall sick in this episode.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
So those titles were fake. I guess then we will have to wait more Ash's next trial then. :(

I bet Pikachu will probably fall sick in this episode.
Or we could get something about Trials for SM31-32.

Curious about what this one will be about, though. I knew something was off about those other titles. They looked too normal and seemed too good to be true. Ah well.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Or we could get something about Trials for SM31-32.

Curious about what this one will be about, though. I knew something was off about those other titles. They looked too normal and seemed too good to be true. Ah well.

Yeah the moment that title had Ilima of all people in the title, it already sounded super dubious. I think this episode could be about leaving Pikachu with Lillie and she has to take care of it?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I was suspicious of the titles themselves. They looked too normal for SM, at least compared to stuff like "Popplio, Do Your Balloonest" or "Beware of Shovels" or SM29's title. They looked more like XY titles.

Anyway, I assume we'll get the titles for June 22nd and June 29th pretty soon as well.

EDIT: Also, if this is a Lillie episode focusing on her taking care if Pikachu, it begs the question of what Ash is doing to prevent him from doing taking care of Pikachu himself. Her taking care of Pikachu while Ash goes shopping doesn't sound substantial enough for an episode, and he probably wouldn't be gone for that long anyway. And if TR knew that Pikachu was sick, they wouldn't bother with Ash at all and go straight for Pikachu, so I highly doubt they're going to hold him up. So what's going to hold Ash up?

Last edited:

Vipsoccermaster

Knew the titles were fake and suspicious. Which is why I held off of posting at all, even if I wanted to share my thoughts.

Anyway, for this episode, based on the title, seems like Pikachu gets ill, or Ash is lending Pikachu to one of his companions (probably Lillie) for a time.

dman_dustin

Of course it was too good to be true.

And instead of relevant episodes we get crap episodes, like the Morelull episode (which will only be good if it surprises me when the episode airs which I extremely doubt).

I am convinced that the writers have NO clear indication of how the series is supposed to be written.

As someone on here suggested (plot point not the following opinion) the ONLY benefit to this episode would be if Lillie is taking care of Pikachu and is able to touch Pikachu.

Otherwise can we have the fake titles please, at least they were something good. Too good, but still better than what's actually going to air.

Spyro39

Darn, no Ilima. :(

Anyways... If this episode is about Lillie taking care of Pikachu, I've got two questions:

1. Where is Ash going to be in this episode?
2. Will Pikachu be the 2nd Pokemon Lillie will be able to touch?

dman_dustin

1. Where is Ash going to be in this episode?

Battle episode with his Alola Pokemon is the only other thing that can save this episode from being utter crap. It and Lillie development is the only hope (false hope) I could have for this episode.

Edit: I mean MAYBE relevant to Pikachu's exclusive Z-move (Ash hat Pikachu), HOPEFULLY????

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
You know, I just had a good idea, what if the Prof has them take care of each others pokemon as a school lesson?? Like learning how to look after other pokemon who aren't your own??

Lillie watches Pikachu, Mao watches Turtonator, Lana watches Steenie, Kiawe watches Popplio, Sophocles watches Vulpix, and Ash watches Togedemaru. Or some variation of this.

Aww, dammit.

Ok so this ep doesn't look like something that I'll be particularly hyped for - it seems a bit like a typical filler. And that's fine. I just really wanted Ilima...

dman_dustin

You know, I just had a good idea, what if the Prof has them take care of each others pokemon as a school lesson?? Like learning how to look after other pokemon who aren't your own??

Lillie watches Pikachu, Mao watches Turtonator, Lana watches Steenie, Kiawe watches Popplio, Sophocles watches Vulpix, and Ash watches Togedemaru. Or some variation of this.

I guess if Lillie gets touching Pokemon development I guess this would be okay. Would be strange to have the title be all about Pikachu though if that was the case but of course it IS Pikachu, and COULD be about Lillie.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay

It's an interesting idea, but if it was the case, I would think the focus of the title would be on that and not Pikachu.

Also, Togedemaru isn't too different from Pikachu. I'd give him Steenee or Shiron.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I guess if Lillie gets touching Pokemon development I guess this would be okay. Would be strange to have the title be all about Pikachu though if that was the case but of course it IS Pikachu, and COULD be about Lillie.

Meh the titles a lot of the time are about Pikachu and Ash when they involve things happening to other people lol. I just don't want to see a generic Ash has to go somewhere and Pikachu is sick so someone has to watch him for Ash or vice versa where Ash is sick and someone needs to watch his pokemon for him.

dman_dustin

Meh the titles a lot of the time are about Pikachu and Ash when they involve things happening to other people lol. I just don't want to see a generic Ash has to go somewhere and Pikachu is sick so someone has to watch him for Ash or vice versa where Ash is sick and someone needs to watch his pokemon for him.

I don't recall any title that had Pikachu in it, that didn't completely revolve around Pikachu (plot wise). Could you point to an episode where Pikachu was in the title but the main central focus WAS NOT around Pikachu and was shared with other Pokemon/characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.