• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 15th: SM30 - Lilie, Take Good Care of Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I don't recall any title that had Pikachu in it, that didn't completely revolve around Pikachu (plot wise). Could you point to an episode where Pikachu was in the title but the main central focus WAS NOT around Pikachu and was shared with other Pokemon/characters.

What I mean is they have episodes where the title might be about Ash and Pikachu but then other stuff happens to other characters in the show. I'm sure it's happened a couple of times. Or when an episode is about something else and a random event happens in it which no one expected like Lillie's egg hatching in the race episode of Sophocles getting Charjabug.

Janovy

Banned
Hey look, people calling an episode a filler despite knowing approximately 0% about it.

Gotta love this hate bandwagon. :)

(sucks those titles were fake though)

Haunter ゴースト

This episode is so simplistic, it implies this episode could be quite hard hitting.

Looking forward to it.

And if it's filler, so what? Almost every SM filler has been enjoyable.

Everything12

Looks like it could be interesting, not much to go on at the moments. It could be filler could be not we will just have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
From the title I can deduce a few ideas on how the episode will go.

1. Pikachu is sick and Ash has to go out and get some more shopping or whatever which includes Pokemon medicine so his friends agree to look after Pikachu whilst he's out. Because Pikachu has a fever, he becomes dilirious and runs away which makes the classmates freak out knowing how Ash would react to them losing Pikachu. Someone (Maybe Mallow or Kiawe) agree to hold him up for a while until the others can find Pikachu and bring him back home, during which hilarity ensues. (This situation allows for Lillie to start to gain confidence in touching other pokemon, like some people are speculating)

2. OR Ash is the one who's sick and Kukui doesn't want Pikachu to get it so he creates a week system where everyone looks after Pikachu (And Rowlett, Rockruff and Litten) When it's Lillie's turn, something goes wrong (CoughcoughTeamRocketcoughcough) and she has to get them back before anyone knows it happened.

I would prefer number one and it makes for the most comedic moments, in all honesty. Number two is full of plot holes.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
If this is a bonding episode between Ash and Pikachu, then I wouldn't have minded one like this if we didn't recently have SM020. So I'm just hoping that that it is indeed a Lillie episode or at least, an episode where all of the classmates help take care of Pikachu.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Disappointed.

Anyway, I think it's best to not jump to conclusions without a summary.

My secret hope is that he went to Akala without Pikachu but meh.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Not too surprised those titles were faked. I'd say we'll probably get more plot related episodes after the movie so as not to draw attention away from it.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
This episode is so simplistic, it implies this episode could be quite hard hitting.

Looking forward to it.

And if it's filler, so what? Almost every SM filler has been enjoyable.
While I'm not upset, because I don't judge episodes we know absolutely nothing about, I can understand the disappointment. At least the fake titles involved plot progress, something we have had none of for some time. And with all that still needs to happen, there's some worry that any plot progress that does come is going to be rushed.

With that being said, there are still two more titles for June we haven't seen anything about yet, so for all we know, the much-desired Akala Trials could be one of those two.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
My instant thought was Mallow, Lillie, and Lana taking care of Pikachu as Ash got sick but Pikachu is filling in as his student replacement or he lets the girls borrow him. Looking forward to this episode. I love it when it focuses on Pikachu! :)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
My instant thought was Mallow, Lillie, and Lana taking care of Pikachu as Ash got sick but Pikachu is filling in as his student replacement or he lets the girls borrow him. Looking forward to this episode. I love it when it focuses on Pikachu! :)

I am honestly finding it a bit difficult to understand how you are 'looking forward' to this episode after the two titles which suggested plot progression (after a long time) were proved to be fake.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
I am honestly finding it a bit difficult to understand how you are 'looking forward' to his episode after the two title which suggested plot progression (after a long time) were proved to be fake.
"After a long time"

Yay, Gladion episode never happened apparently. It aired such a long time agooooo

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
"After a long time"

Yay, Gladion episode never happened apparently. It aired such a long time agooooo

Well maybe I should have specified then. I actually wanted to mean progression in Ash's quest.

SinnohEevee

Wouldn't Kukui be the best fit to take care of Pikachu?

Status
Not open for further replies.