• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 15th: SM30 - Lilie, Take Good Care of Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Yeah.

The first 5 minutes.
I do want to see more Ash-Pikachu bonding. I love that they race each other to school, have different reactions, and work in sync. Though I don't think this is an Ash-Pikachu bonding episode. More like Pikachu torture episode! :p

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I do want to see more Ash-Pikachu bonding. I love that they race each other to school, have different reactions, and work in sync. Though I don't think this is an Ash-Pikachu bonding episode. More like Pikachu torture episode! :p

The perfect people to take care of Pikachu then:

[spoil][img300]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CymST_yUUAElrwi.jpg[/img300][/spoil]

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
The perfect people to take care of Pikachu then:

[spoil][img300]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CymST_yUUAElrwi.jpg[/img300][/spoil]

RIP Pikachu if that's the case

Mr. Guy

Banned
Yeah Mallow and Lillie are really the only candidates to look after Pikachu.

Lana's sisters would drive Pikachu crazy if he was left her, and Togedemaru would drive him crazy if it he was left with Sophocles. And Kiawe lives all the way on Akala.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns

Lana's sisters would drive Pikachu crazy if he was left her, and Togedemaru would drive him crazy if it he was left with Sophocles. And Kiawe lives all the way on Akala.
Prof. Kukui could look after Pikachu as well. He has been like a surrogate father to Ash at times during this series.

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
Maybe Lillie is taking care of Pikachu and she "accidentally," for the purpose of research, places a Thunderstone on Pikachu, thus "taking care" of Pikachu.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned

I could see Kiawe sticking around if the plot demands it, tho I do think that if anyone would look after Pikachu here, it'd likely be Mallow or Lillie cuz they seem more motherly and they'd probably take better care of Pikachu if he's sick.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay

Spyro39

It's been decided that everyone will trade Partner Pokémon as part of a class at the Pokémon School. Satoshi's Pikachu ends up spending time at Lilie's house!

Huh, does that mean Ash will take care of Shiron? More Powder Snow to his face again? :p

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Well um...

This is unexpected.

Obviously a Lillie fear progression episode. I do hope Mallow plays some role considering she cares for Lillie a lot (and that...well Mallow has not a lot going on).

Question is is it just Pikachu or will the rest of his team be on their travels?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
On another note, I hope Mallow and Kiawe trade Pokemon entirely because I want to see Kiawe taking care of Steenee. I bet Hoshi would love it, at least lol.

And hey, Turtonator could help Mallow with cooking. :p

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Well thank goodness it's not a Ash or Pikachu gets sick episode. The summary makes it sound pretty good, and I'm looking forward to this episode. Although the focus is on Lillie, I hope to see short scenes of other classmates handling pokemon they don't know. I think it'll be hilarious to Sophocles trying to look after Turtonator, or Kiawe struggling to handle Togedamaru's hyper activeness.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
On another note, I hope Mallow and Kiawe trade Pokemon entirely because I want to see Kiawe taking care of Steenee. I bet Hoshi would love it, at least lol.

And hey, Turtonator could help Mallow with cooking. :p

Did you even see the pizza clip?!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Well thank goodness it's not a Ash or Pikachu gets sick episode. The summary makes it sound pretty good, and I'm looking forward to this episode. Although the focus is on Lillie, I hope to see short scenes of other classmates handling pokemon they don't know. I think it'll be hilarious to Sophocles trying to look after Turtonator, or Kiawe struggling to handle Togedamaru's hyper activeness.

Yeah it'll be entertaining at least especially with Kiawe and Togedamaru

Status
Not open for further replies.