• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 15th: SM30 - Lilie, Take Good Care of Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
He gets tricked damn every time whenever they report to him. He is so dang easy to fool.

Secretly Giovanni is acting like a fool to please them, only to bang his head against the wall at their stupidity. Mimikyu (As a pokemon in general for its rarity and strength plus ability) is better than Pikachu.

SinnohEevee

Secretly Giovanni is acting like a fool to please them, only to bang his head against the wall at their stupidity. Mimikyu (As a pokemon in general for its rarity and strength plus ability) is better than Pikachu.

It could be sold at a high price considering I doubt many people in Kanto knows it exists.

EDIT: Also, a lot of people would pay money for a talking Meowth.

Last edited:

Haunter ゴースト

Agreed and almost every XY filler were unbearable to watch.
Anyways like the idea if this is a Lillie episode.

XY fillers were excellent. Hush down, I'm only saying that SM fillers are ALSO enjoyable.

Dude, whole this generation is filler.

Aside from the fact over half of the episodes so far are non-filler.

While I'm not upset, because I don't judge episodes we know absolutely nothing about, I can understand the disappointment. At least the fake titles involved plot progress, something we have had none of for some time. And with all that still needs to happen, there's some worry that any plot progress that does come is going to be rushed.

With that being said, there are still two more titles for June we haven't seen anything about yet, so for all we know, the much-desired Akala Trials could be one of those two.

Exactly. I'm kind of hoping Ash and Co. will leave the school soon. I prefer the travelling side of Pokemon.

Speak for yourself. SM fillers are boring as hell. XY early fillers are better than any SM filler

XY fillers were excellent, SM fillers are also pretty excellent.

SinnohEevee

No Generation beats Gen II in fillers, we didn't even see Ho-Oh.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
He gets tricked damn every time whenever they report to him. He is so dang easy to fool.

Hey, wherever he sends them, that region's villainous team just happens to get taken out. He's taking advantage of their luck if anything.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Maybe Pikachu will get sick for reasons like electrical overload or something. We've had episodes like this a few times before.

Well the mere fact that we've already seen scenarios like this involving Pikachu falling ill is exactly why I'd be apprehensive about that happening again. But knowing our luck, this might be our annual 'Pikachu betrays Ash' episode ha ha. ^^;

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
You know, talking about Pikachu and potentially leaving him with someone; if it's not Lillie and if the Pokémon Center can't help him, what if Ash leaves him with a certain foundation that has a crazy president that loves Pokémon and is also doing research on Pokémon that Ash and/or Lillie thinks may be able to help Pikachu with whatever condition is afflicting him?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
You know, talking about Pikachu and potentially leaving him with someone; if it's not Lillie and if the Pokémon Center can't help him, what if Ash leaves him with a certain foundation that has a crazy president that loves Pokémon and is also doing research on Pokémon that Ash and/or Lillie thinks may be able to help Pikachu with whatever condition is afflicting him?

Possibly? Everyone here is just speculating on a title at the minute.

Haunter ゴースト

Although it's probably just some sort of episode where Ash has to go somewhere or Pikachu is ill, part of me kind of hopes it's a little more deeper than that. Along the lines of Goodbye Pikachu. Obviously this likely won't be the case, but i'd love another episode dealing with their friendship.

SM21 didn't really do that good of a job in my opinion.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Although it's probably just some sort of episode where Ash has to go somewhere or Pikachu is ill, part of me kind of hopes it's a little more deeper than that. Along the lines of Goodbye Pikachu. Obviously this likely won't be the case, but i'd love another episode dealing with their friendship.

SM21 didn't really do that good of a job in my opinion.

Nah please enough of Ash and Pikachu friendship episodes. SM20 just did that, even if it wasn't the best episode. Anyway, from the title, it makes it pretty clear that Pikachu will be looked after by someone else this episode, so it's definitely not a bonding episode.

SinnohEevee

I think we all already know how close their bond is.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I'd be fine with that, but I won't get my hopes up.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Well, I've read most of the speculation for this episode, so here's a different one. Mallow needs Pikachu's assistance for the day; She has to make up her special stew for a cooking Contest, and Pikachu is needed to add a Thunderbolt in the stew (like in SM18). Ash let's Pikachu help her out, say's "Take Good Care of Pikachu." :p

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Well didn't thunderbolt really ruin the taste and flavor of the stew last time? I doubt Mallow would want to use it again, and that too for a cooking contest.

Haunter ゴースト

Nah please enough of Ash and Pikachu friendship episodes. SM20 just did that, even if it wasn't the best episode. Anyway, from the title, it makes it pretty clear that Pikachu will be looked after by someone else this episode, so it's definitely not a bonding episode.

Yeah it's clearly the case.

I think we all already know how close their bond is.

Obviously. It's just nice to see it actually expressed on-screen in a full episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.