• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

June 16th: SM126 - Pikachu's Exciting Expedition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
When Satoshi and Nyaheat return from the past, they see that Pikachu and the others look all bruised and tired?! Just what happened while they were gone?!

----

When Satoshi and Nyaheat return from the past, they see that Pikachu and the others look all bruised and tired?! It turns out that when Satoshi suddenly disappeared, Pikachu and the others had a huge adventure while searching for him.

Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Last edited:

Red and Blue

As expected. Like I mentioned in the 125 thread at best Ash could gain the Incinium Z thus setting up for Torracat evolving during the League.

Not getting my hopes up for that though

Henry's Journey

This confirms Ash's team for the league will be Pikachu, Rowlet, Lycanroc, Torracat and Meltan (I don't see Poipole returning) I wonder how far will he go in the league, hopefully top 4 at least because another top 8 would be ugh :/

Red and Blue

It is funny the first thing the summary did was confirm Torracat didn't evolve. Like it wanted to get that out of the way quickly

Zariful

What are the odds that Pikachu, Rowlet, Meltan and Lycanroc just did some offscreen trial of sorts. And Tapu Koko is like have a z crystal! It could be for our bird friend so he doesn't share the Grass crystal with Mallow and gets himself a new finisher.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
What are the odds that Pikachu, Rowlet, Meltan and Lycanroc just did some offscreen trial of sorts. And Tapu Koko is like have a z crystal! It could be for our bird friend so he doesn't share the Grass crystal with Mallow and gets himself a new finisher.
I don't think that Rowlet is getting a new Z-Crystal unless it fully evolves into Decidueye, which I highly doubt is going to happen at this point.

Zariful

I don't think that Rowlet is getting a new Z-Crystal unless it fully evolves into Decidueye, which I highly doubt is going to happen at this point.
Thanks for the input. But anyways I think if Kiawe's Charizard can suddenly become a main player and get a crystal all to itself, I don't see Rowlet getting another being farfetched. Since they've gone out of their way to not share crystals up until this point. Plus we still haven't seen the Ghost Z.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Thanks for the input. But anyways I think if Kiawe's Charizard can suddenly become a main player and get a crystal all to itself, I don't see Rowlet getting another being farfetched. Since they've gone out of their way to not share crystals up until this point. Plus we still haven't seen the Ghost Z.
I think that Acerola will showcase that Z-Crystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.